Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Fir uski kyu baja rahe ho😆

Hatzzie laye use beeche main ...maine to kuch bhe nahe bola 😆
Originally posted by ISADORA

He is not responsible for the promo's but he needs to look into the matter..he can do it...at the end of the day..its dir who will be bashed...they need to intervene with the channel when channel does the same when TRP's go down...it happens..

Its afterall his creation...so ofcourse he must be doing whatver he can na.
Originally posted by sasi10

Arrey what will RG or PH do if channel didn't asked for a promo??channel needs to tell them to shoot a promo and only after that PH will proceed..
colors is obessed with JDJ this time.They forgot that their new show needs some promotion.huh.once viewers drift away from the show,it is very hard to get them back..😔

Sasi agreed channel is the one who promotes the show...you are a dir damn it..its your job at the end of the day...i know some people working in some other channels...dont ask me which cahnnel i wont tell...they told me it will be combined decision ...but yes it is channel's priority depends ...i think colors strategy for promoting show sucks a big time..
@ Hatzzie ...mukund-MB track needs to be developed as this broken relation would be foundation of Rishbala's relation...its just that we are not fond of the actor who is playing Mukund that we are agitated seeing him with Mb 

I read a article Nidzz ..last week..he seems to be more inclined towards manish...He just told in that article that mukund angle is needed to develop RishBala..but i need to know is he is needed that is fine why show all the crap of him and Madhu...and why are the leads getting lesser screen space...and no this engagement according to the article was worked out it the last moment before it was planned only for his confession...you remember there was a article where Muku will follow madhu till her house and stuff was written..

Arre they need to show that MB-Mukund do have some relation...mainly from MB's side...as in she is a bit attached types...coz then only will it hurt her if the eng. breaks. Right? Like RK said...aaj jitni khush hai kal utna hi royegi.

Its afterall his creation...so ofcourse he must be doing whatver he can na.

Urvi he is doing his job..but what about the promotion..you cannot let your creation go waste without people knowing about it..abh maine ek forum main dekha MB ka bhi band bhaja hai waha pe...people are telling damage control isske kia hai leads ko ek frame main leke ane ka...but did they promote this that RishBala encounters i do not remember any promo with RishBala...
Originally posted by Manonids

@ Hatzzie ...mukund-MB track needs to be developed as this broken relation would be foundation of Rishbala's relation...its just that we are not fond of the actor who is playing Mukund that we are agitated seeing him with Mb 

Nidzz i will elaborate what i read a bit...he told manish has huge fan following and people love to watch him and Madhu's chemistry😡 i was like what a fabricated lie...eww...

Sasi agreed channel is the one who promotes the show...you are a dir damn it..its your job at the end of the day...i know some people working in some other channels...dont ask me which cahnnel i wont tell...they told me it will be combined decision ...but yes it is channel's priority depends ...i think colors strategy for promoting show sucks a big time..
oh..i dont know that it will be a combined decision,i always heard that its a channels call..btw if dir really feels MB is his responsibiltiy,he wouldn't have hired such a Mediocre technical team  specially DOP and Hedge ..Anyways i left it..I can say they dont have any vision abt how to handle the show with proper mix of film industry and family drama..if this continues...

Arre they need to show that MB-Mukund do have some relation...mainly from MB's side...as in she is a bit attached types...coz then only will it hurt her if the eng. breaks. Right? Like RK said...aaj jitni khush hai kal utna hi royegi.

Bingo ...Mukund as per Mb's simple dreams is an ideal man for her and she wants a simple life with him ...and she will feel that worst pain when her dreams would be broken ...
Originally posted by Manonids

For me its not the actor...but their scenes are lifeless...and I don't njoy it.