Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

I heard its an amazing movie...even better than the prev 2. But don't know when I'll go Do give the review if you watch.

Promo late TRP late...locha kya hai😆

Haan waise we thought last week this damn mukund fiasco will pull down...the engagement did not go down well with people

I am catching that movie this weekend

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Is RG responsible for the Promos that come on air?😕

I dont think so 😕
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

i did not expect this from Ravidra Gautam...he should know his priorities ??? yeh kya hai ??? 

@ Hatzzie ...even i am thinking the same ...wonder itna major twist a gya show main ...and zero promotion 😕

Yes Nidzz he seems to be a sensible guy..he knows show will work if TRP's are high...its falling below the belt...and you are still showing Muku crap...
ISADORA thumbnail

I dont think so 😕

He is not responsible for the promo's but he needs to look into the matter..he can do it...at the end of the day..its dir who will be bashed...they need to intervene with the channel when channel does the same when TRP's go down...it happens..

Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Yes Nidzz he seems to be a sensible guy..he knows show will work if TRP's are high...its falling below the belt...and you are still showing Muku crap...

Hatzzie ...I am asking u ...that is he behind the mess ? as u said that he needs to set his priorities ...😕...
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arrey what will RG or PH do if channel didn't asked for a promo??channel needs to tell them to shoot a promo and only after that PH will proceed..
colors is obessed with JDJ this time.They forgot that their new show needs some promotion.huh.once viewers drift away from the show,it is very hard to get them back..😔
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Haan waise we thought last week this damn mukund fiasco will pull down...the engagement did not go down well with people

I am catching that movie this weekend

Last week's epis were great...I guess ppl will come back now taht we are getting more of the RK-MB hate story.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

I dont think so 😕

Fir uski kyu baja rahe ho😆
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

Arrey what will RG or PH do if channel didn't asked for a promo??channel needs to tell them to shoot a promo and only after that PH will proceed..

colors is obessed with JDJ this time.They forgot that their new show needs some promotion.huh.once viewers drift away from the show,it is very hard to get them back..😔

Sasi ...agree yar ...mujhe to lagta hai Colors ko apna naam change kar lena chaiye ...JDJ: EK Ishq EK junoon 😆😆
ISADORA thumbnail

Hatzzie ...I am asking u ...that is he behind the mess ? as u said that he needs to set his priorities ...😕...

I read a article Nidzz ..last week..he seems to be more inclined towards manish...He just told in that article that mukund angle is needed to develop RishBala..but i need to know is he is needed that is fine why show all the crap of him and Madhu...and why are the leads getting lesser screen space...and no this engagement according to the article was worked out it the last moment before it was planned only for his confession...you remember there was a article where Muku will follow madhu till her house and stuff was written..