Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mostly people love Mr.Dsena here and who didn't now like him because of DD. Vikrant's opinion may have changed but his opinions are complicated.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action..but people tend to jump on his posts..

wahe toh ...woh toh maha gyani hai ...phir uske sath apna sir kyun marte ho...ignorance is the only way to deal with him  
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
oye ppl don't worry VD fans doesn't likes sweets bcoz of Diabetis so no change for him 😆
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --faroo--

@hatzz and rdiz lol it means u all had decided to become addictz ;) btw whats the topic 

Good question ...hatzzie will answer this 😆
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Mostly people love Mr.Dsena here and who didn't now like him because of DD. Vikrant's opinion may have changed but his opinions are complicated.

Poco ...he was earlier in GEET forum too ...he is one MANEET psycho ..who believes that there is no one better then GC for DD and DD for GC ...huh ...
Manonidz thumbnail

Meenu..Ignore him he is not worth of any ones attention..my glance does not allow me to take a glimpse of his dopey post

Same here .😡...he doesnt deserve attention for a second ...TM ka naam dekho aur  tabhe post pe comment karo ...simple 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Earnestness is stupidity sent to college..he gains nothing but a distraction post..posting views ..complicating opinion looks like looser to me ...👎🏼
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Poco ...he was earlier in GEET forum too ...he is one MANEET psycho ..who believes that there is no one better then GC for DD and DD for GC ...huh ...

Oh no!..*runs off to look up the best medical help in her cellphone.*
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action..but people tend to jump on his posts..

True Hatz..His post didn't got a single reply for more than 1hr yesterday and i thought good,atlast MB forum too started ignoting him but but its not the case when i came today 😔
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

he ws banned twice i heard n he comes back with new ID again,,

oh god now from thappad to rakhi sawant to lord vikrant now,,
god save us,,
nids tera thread super duper triple blockbuster in kjo style