Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manonids

Poco ...looking at the segments, I believe that RK would push MB to her threshold and then comes the epic Kantaap ...and moreover, she might also barge into RK's mansion too as RK was making her and Shamu wait ...

Kantaap is thappad??
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SBB segment update

Mukund and Madhu is competing with Badam eating (eating something, I don't know). By throwing it into the air and trying to eat. Mukund is failing in this too.

Both sitting beside with each other. DD looks bored.

After Office both on a date?? reporter asked. 

Mukund said he is confessing about his love. (Abhitak nehi huva) Romantic talk and all. DD also said Romantic talk going on.  Trust me DD looks bored or tired.

RK is shown. (Last night precap scene)

Kaam hogaya. Bittuji saying Madhubala ka kaam hogaya.

Again later shown the same scene of eating something. And DD & Manish talking about something I couldn't get that part.

DD and Manish both wearing the same clothes which they were wearing when Ayi was insulting for newspaper fiasco shown in SBS. So that means same day.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Guys- Don't call me TRP mata. (You know what I remembers everytime you call me Mata)
TRP after that anything but not Mata.😆😆😆😆😆

Segment now.
Ek Khabar chapuvadhoa akhbar mein.
Poster lagvadho akhbaarmein. Ek Ladki ... song going on in the background.

Ayi got angry Mukund Ayi and Madhu in one frame. Ayi insulting Madhu left, right and centre. She was quiet and crying as usual. Mukund also quiet I guess (What's new about this)

Viv interview - He is saying it is a game plan. He is a super star so it doesn't affect him. This is something common on Super Star's lives.

RK is celebrating happiness over this. Bittuji too was shown with RK. RK sitting and reading teh newspapers.

In news paper MADHAUBALA was written . So reporter making fun of the spelling mistake.

@blue..  *ahem* koun yaad aaya shahi?😆
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Manonids

Poco ...looking at the segments, I believe that RK would push MB to her threshold and then comes the epic Kantaap ...and moreover, she might also barge into RK's mansion too as RK was making her and Shamu wait ...

when aayi was insulting madhu,, muku was watching aayi with so much interest! spineless guy
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

vivu said he taking revenge for 2lakhs he spent!!

i think they meant 25 laks given to that witch
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nidzz she needs to defend herself..she has done nothing wrong...she only gives her attitude in front of RK...and ayi this damn woman how the hell does she hold that insult in a prestigious manner and magnanimously scathing to every one around

Characterization of Mb cannot change overnight ...she is like this only ...she will become strong with time and with the kind of circumstances she will face ...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mymagic13

when aayi was insulting madhu,, muku was watching aayi with so much interest! spineless guy

Good for us ...as if he didnt stand for MB then it would also shock MB too ...and she might get this thing that he doesnt deserve her 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i think they meant 25 laks given to that witch

yup 25 laks mera bhi printing mistake
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fine Shahi how about Mateee 😆

Oh God Hatz- you don't know anything. We can't talk about it here.

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Kantaap is thappad??

Good question...😆 😆 yes it means slap...