Coundown for Epic thapad to RK begins:Rishbala a - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Girls...did anyone one of you notice...just after the famous pose and intense eye lock...what RK said was so unlike him...SORRY. He did say sorry a few times but it was always in mockery. But yest it was more of Rishabh saying that sorry even when it wasn't required...RK hota toh bolta thank you bolo😆 But he said Sorry and listen to his tone...its like a genuine one...and then he walks away...as if he got affected and felt something that took him offgaurd.
Originally posted by mymagic13

@hatz ur hubby does not say anything as u spend so much time with us!! 

😆😆😆...Pagal hai bechara khush hota hoga ...peecha chutta chudail se 
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Girls...did anyone one of you notice...just after the famous pose and intense eye lock...what RK said was so unlike him...SORRY. He did say sorry a few times but it was always in mockery. But yest it was more of Rishabh saying that sorry even when it wasn't required...RK hota toh bolta thank you bolo😆 But he said Sorry and listen to his tone...its like a genuine one...and then he walks away...as if he got affected and felt something that took him offgaurd.

I was about to make comment on that ...i saw it in repeat ...RK was shocked and embarrassed after that epic pose ...and he quickly moved away from MB ,...his reaction at that time were way too human ...quite unnatural of RK 

i noticed it but i dint notice him going away,,
yeh banda bahut sorry n thank u boltha hai!!
Originally posted by Manonids

😆😆😆...Pagal hai bechara khush hota hoga ...peecha chutta chudail se 

lol,, chudail😆😆
Uff you guys are too fast.
Rofl...that watching tele-shopping and religious shows just for the promo remind me of PKYEK days...I used to watch all star one adds just for tht one promo🤣 but thank god waha yeh sab nahi dikhate the🤣 I was saved the torture.
Originally posted by mymagic13

i noticed it but i dint notice him going away,,
yeh banda bahut sorry n thank u boltha hai!!

Meenu that scene was worth watching ...his face had different expressions ...he said sorry... ...somehow, I believe that he felt something for MB ...but he will never accept it ...and that's why he simply walked away ...
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago

Uff you guys are too fast.
Rofl...that watching tele-shopping and religious shows just for the promo remind me of PKYEK days...I used to watch all star one adds just for tht one promo🤣 but thank god waha yeh sab nahi dikhate the🤣 I was saved the torture.

I used to do the same for DMG, and then GEET ...and now for MB 

I was about to make comment on that ...i saw it in repeat ...RK was shocked and embarrassed after that epic pose ...and he quickly moved away from MB ,...his reaction at that time were way too human ...quite unnatural of RK 
Yep...and I watched that scene 2-3 times to actually believe that yeh wahi Rishabh hai jo abhi openly flirt kar raha tha.😆 But it was 😍 But khotta itni jaldi yeh baat realize thodi na karega...he has build up way too many walls around him.

Meenu that scene was worth watching ...his face had different expressions ...he said and sorry ...somehow, I believe that he's felt something for MB ...but he will never accept it ...and that's why he simply walked away ...

nids am desperate to see the scenes of rishbala,,
with in few days the chemistry has been sizzling n m sure it ll get more intense as the shows moves forward,,