LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
oh yeah man RK will flip! 

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Indira was neither wrong nor right in the Precap!
Am not trying to justify those slaps to Mandira or slap to Rishi which was accidental.
But..the phase that she is going through & in that situation...Hurt, Anger & Worry ( Regd Mandira) made Indira react that way!!! Hope Rishi tries to Understand why Indira is behaving this way these days. He might get angry, but i feel he will try to Understand too. He needs to Think abt it.. We had seen him feel suspicious abt Indira's behaviour, but so long no attempts frm his side to find out abt Indira's changed behaviour. Hope Rishi asks Indira directly...with total concern, which might make Indira to say that truth not able to hide further.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 23 July 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-Rinky-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Indira was neither wrong nor right in the Precap!
Am not trying to justify those slaps to Mandira or slap to Rishi which was accidental.
But..the phase that she is going through & in that situation...Hurt, Anger & Worry made Indira react that way!!! Hope Rishi tries to Understand why Indira is behaving this way these days. He might get angry, but i feel he needs to Think abt it.. We had seen him feel suspicious abt Indira's behaviour, but so long no attempts frm his side to find out abt Indira's changed behaviour. Hope Rishi asks Indira directly...totally with concern, which might make Indira to say that truth not able to hide further.

agree Nikhila...i think tomorrow Rishi would start seriously thinking whats the matter with her...though i missed the scene where Indira fainted on stage...why did they not continue it? 
Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Rinky - That's wht i told yestday at facebook na, i was Upset abt episode starting! They dint continue with Previous Episode! Whole weekend I was Wondering if Rishi would Take Indira to Hospital or home when she fainted in Friday's episode! will he come to know anything. But yestday epi was a total Disconnection! They did the same previously too...at Inder's Shop Inaugural...during Dance, Rishi was shown Suspicious abt Indira's Behaviour. But in next Episode he was all Normal. May be Cv's are Trying to stretch this...keeping this Truth unknow to Rishi for sometime. But i feel its High time...Rishi should try to find out the Truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Believe it or NotTongue

I heard HD CV are Alzheimer's Patients

So i bet now they 4got that Indira has said that she was pregnant..
Rishi be be like on and off... he wanted to see the report... but they didnt continue
he was suspicious at home during insurance when she was trying to be harsh, next episode they 4got.
while dancing he was eyeing her suspiciosly, next episode it was cool  and all where dancing though indira was feeling giddy no1 noticed.
Indira fell unconsious... next episode all back to fit and fine.

we have seen this for the past 4-5 month in each and every track

This kind of behavior. Symptoms we notice in "Alzheimer's Patients"

Lets of Pray together for these people to "Get Well Soon" and come out of this disease.

Illa and team dont worry , we are there with you in this tough situation...i  know some times u team also Forget who is lead. but today i am clear who r the leads  the saga is about Inder - Kutumb - Jhumpa.

Edited by adinats07 - 24 July 2012 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mishh007.

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
rISHI WON'T GET ANGRY.INSTEAD INDU WILL FEEL GUILTY.RISHI COOL HER TEMBER

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index