Arnav ne gaaya Khushi ka Gaana !
La La la La

Na Jaane kyun change hua Didi ka mood!
Aur ye Khushi ka plan bad ya good!!
What the What the What the

Arnav ko hua hai doubt
Unhe rehna hain Khushi ke roundabout!
Par What the What the What the

Am I the only one or anyone else also uneasy with this sudden turnaround in the Raizada mansion inhabitants behaviour ??

Posted: 11 years ago
well...its not sudden turnaround...if you see the fridays episode...payal bashed him and after remaining quiet for so many times...finally spoke to start afresh...so not a sudden turn around...
and anjali...
she was surprised by the explanation and the same time happy with choteys life ...as this was done by cvs to show she is still not negative..though it surprised us but if we think deeply she loves her brother and not even a single time bashed khushi for being the reason...of her present state...so things are on the track and not turn around...
๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by tanvia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanvia

well...its not sudden turnaround...if you see the fridays episode...payal bashed him and after remaining quiet for so many times...finally spoke to start afresh...so not a sudden turn around...
and anjali...
she was surprised by the explanation and the same time happy with choteys life ...as this was done by cvs to show she is still not negative..though it surprised us but if we think deeply she loves her brother and not even a single time bashed khushi for being the reason...of her present state...so things are on the track and not turn around...
๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope and pray that's the answer.
Par pata nahi kyun,Anjali's behaviour has left me with a feeling of unease.I like the Anjali Arnav bond and would like it to be back but for real.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hopefully the next few episodes should answer my doubts๐Ÿ˜‰
Its been a weird day at RM
I am happy coz i got my wish that Arnav tells Di he forced Khushi to marry him - he only told half-truths though but that's quite understandable !

Khushi left but how long can she hold her stand with the BuaJi bahana, Naani is sure going to be hurt when she comes to know but given that her grandson caused all that trouble she might give in ..

Di i think got carried away and is trying to make an effort for her Chote...she spoke to Khushi but didn't want any hug from her if u noticed how she was wary , but her position is such that Shyam can easily sway her yet again with his sweet words ...Arnav needs to give her small small insights into the whole bitter truth or else she is going to easliy join Camp Shyam endangering hers and everyone's lives!

PayAsh made up, but that was quite evident coz he was half-mollified when Naani made that explanation to Maami the last time they fought

and mostly me thinks the CVs gave in to all our rants ๐Ÿ˜† we truly wreaked havoc here
Just waiting for next eps. ya sudden change in Rm wasis surprised me.
we actually cant say anything abt it.. CVs are always surprising us
Originally posted by preetihere

Its been a weird day at RM
I am happy coz i got my wish that Arnav tells Di he forced Khushi to marry him - he only told half-truths though but that's quite understandable !

Khushi left but how long can she hold her stand with the BuaJi bahana, Naani is sure going to be hurt when she comes to know but given that her grandson caused all that trouble she might give in ..

Di i think got carried away and is trying to make an effort for her Chote...she spoke to Khushi but didn't want any hug from her if u noticed how she was wary , but her position is such that Shyam can easily sway her yet again with his sweet words ...Arnav needs to give her small small insights into the whole bitter truth or else she is going to easliy join Camp Shyam endangering hers and everyone's lives!

PayAsh made up, but that was quite evident coz he was half-mollified when Naani made that explanation to Maami the last time they fought

and mostly me thinks the CVs gave in to all our rants ๐Ÿ˜† we truly wreaked havoc here
The best part was Loverboy Arnav,the only rollover contestant from the previous episodes.
Khushi can run but cannot hide from Arnav in this mood.
Loved the Mausam hai suhaana Arnav style๐Ÿ˜
All other besides Mami showed changed stripes.

Umm no you are not.

I am trying to control my fear of anjali by convincing myself that CV's will not dare change anjali enough to play about with arnav's emotions. If not for this hope i would be going around telling people not to fall for anjali's behavior today.

Aakash.yea ok the guy had to get bck to reality one day or another.

Originally posted by vkp1989

Just waiting for next eps. ya sudden change in Rm wasis surprised me.
Glad I have company.๐Ÿ˜‰
Although I would hate any drastic change in Anjali' s character๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by scarletmoon

we actually cant say anything abt it.. CVs are always surprising us
This is one instance I would like to be wrong๐Ÿ˜›