•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So today I was really nervous for today's episode because of the Arnav-Anjali talk.. BUT WHEN ANJALI WAS HAPPY FOR HIS BROTHER I WAS LIKE!! YES YES YES YES YES!!! ANJALI I LOVE YOU AGAIN!

AND WHEN ARNAV BOUGHT HER CHANNE... AWWW SOOO CUTE!

AND WHEN THEY WERE SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED AND HE HELD HER HAND!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO WHO-EVER PLANNED THAT!👏

AND WHEN ANJALI ACTUALLY TALKED TO KHUSHI... WOAH! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? DID SHE JUST? W-W-W-W-HAT? AAAHHH SHE JUST DID! SHE-JUST-TALKED-TO-KHUSHI-!! 🤪

LOL

How did you guys find today's episode? don't be silent readers please share your views!👍🏼
The epi was too good today! I loved it!
Overall gd one and cv's decenlty told all bashers ...🤬..we know our job well..u pl watch the epsidoes...
Originally posted by mepoba

Overall gd one and cv's decenlty told all bashers ...🤬..we know our job well..u pl watch the epsidoes...

haha yup with all the bashing and stuff... I was a CV I would be like this right now: YEAH 🤬 YOU... PLEASE SIT DOWN... I KNOW HOW TO DO MY JOB and the roof is today's episode!
epi was good but sad for arnav as he cant live without khushi .how will he manage without her 😭
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

epi was good but sad for arnav as he cant live without khushi .how will he manage without her 😭

thinking about that... my heart melts... He is so in love with her its un-real and its sooo beautiful!
As madhuri dixit says it was a perfect episode
Loved everything about today's episode.  It was simply awesome. I love seeing how much Arnav cares for Khushi and does little things thinking about her.  It is sooo cute. I am glad Akash came around too and that Anjali is coming around.  But I am sure that Shyam will poison Anjalis mind...