Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 23rd July 2012 (Page 9)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think that despiite of being in a middle of a kidnapping , Manav and Vishnu will become friends ...
Somehow they will bond .

Vishnu will start liking Manav as a person and Manav will always feel something tugging his heart when he will look at Vishnu ...he will think of his son Soham and feel that my son must be of his age ...Manav will see Soham in Vishnu and he will feel a lot of effection for the boy who has kidnapped him ...after  Soham was the pyar  ki nishani of Manav and Archana ...how can Manav not love this boy , no matter what the circumstances ...

yes i was thinking that too.. even wondering...if Soham would feel some twinge of subconscious recognition.  I mean he was so little but...still... even more than that i wondered if he and Sachin were to see each other somehow, that there would for sure be something...familiar that maybe both would feel about the other !!   

Hey...Sachin SHOULD be kidnapped... let's see how the lawyer would get out of that one  LOL  actually i still have big soft spot in my heart for Sachin..and want to see him come back for just one visit to PR to redeem himself...LOL

Edited by naava - 23 July 2012 at 5:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
He was 5 or 4  , I don't think it is possible to remember a face in that age ...

I just want this damn boring track of Savita to be over and done with ...getting sick and tired of seeing Archana  bashed all the time , it is getting repetitive and boring ...

seriously Naava , this has been going on since Dec last year ...D'oh

OK, now i am getting sleepy
see you guys tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Jaishankar

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Tanya,

I really really really hope your words ring true. I would hate to see a love relationship/triangle with Soham as the 3rd party between ArVi. AND it has nothing to do with the fact that i love the ArVi jodi. But...

1. Soham and Purvi are brother and sister, no matter how many different ways u wanna twist it and turn it. Blood or no blood, legal or not -That fact is still a fact, they are siblings and this show is still PAVITRA Rishta.

2. Can Archu seriously withstand to see her own son fall in love with the daughter she raised and took care of? Thats like seeing ur 2 children love each other - Incest comes to mind here.

3. Archana is already in between the love of her 2 daughters - Ovi and Purvi. I hope the CVs aren't so heartless to make her have to defend her daughter against her son now.

Anyway... i really hope they move onto the actual story now... too much build up. I guess we have to wait until KSKHH is launched and PR stop promoting before we get any meaningful episodes.

pch76JaishankarLoveTVShowsTanyaz

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by samarp2

Vishnu & his gang were funny LOL .. This funny gang has come to kidnap Manav LOL .. 1 boy is so darpoak, these people don't even look like kidnappers LOL .. They were looking like some college kids came for Mumbai trip frm bihar
LOL

Arvi talks were confusing like.. Purvi saying meri neeyat basal sakti hai Wink LOL .. She was nice waiting for Arjun at night& all.. No one qts her?.. I was thinking she came chupke.. But she was cool Confused

Any precap I so hope Archana tells Savita front of Ovi Tej

No use of shouting at that another evil lady in alone

LOLthat's what i thought...they looked like a group of college kids or at worst, some kids with too much time on their hands, just getting into trouble. LOL certainly not like gangsters...LOL

Also agree about Arch/Savita...what good does it do just the two of them...where is Teju's snooping and listening when we need it. !!! argh...

How cum that leader sent such kids for such am imp task LOL .. I thought apart frm Vishnu those gang people will look dangerous, but these were just kids who r new in that field LOL

Police were saying these r wanted criminals... The way Vishnu & his gang were behaving like some teenage kids...
That leader looks dangerous , & he's ruling depending on these gangs... Confused

Savita needed that treatment sure.. But it has to b front of Ovi or Tej specially Tej.. I hope she listens & hears what Savita will reply to Archu.. Like that Tej is shown listening to all small matters but when it's something imp, she will not eavesdrop

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTanyaz

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
thnksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

Originally posted by Tulsey

Varsha left Satish and settled in with Balan...and she has no repentance for what she has done to her sister...???ConfusedDead but am happy that Priya is still continuing with her role...i thought she had left the show...
Arjun Purvi are so adorable...their scenes are a pure delight...as loveable as they can be...i really want them to reunite...Tongue don't want their love story to go as awry as ArMan's...
The guy who plays Soham is doing pretty good with his role...Smile
Archu-Manav scene was sort of the same...no progress in their story Sleepy they can still clear up their misunderstandings if they want...(don't know if it would be the same with the kids)...but good to see them remembering Soham...
And finally the precap!!  Archana did what she should have done a long time back...absolutely loved how she told Savita 'don't brainwash Ovi Teju against me...you know very well who wanted to give Soham away and with what intentions...' Big smile but am still irritated with her for giving into Sachin's demands Ouch but Ankita was looking really beautiful today...Smile

Hi
ARMAN story line is never improving.  The sooner it improves for Archana, the sooner Archana does something to come back to square one.
I think that the whole serial will end in ONE DAY's episode...it is like a killer Sudoku...once you get one number correct...the puzzle is solved.   That one number is Archana or Solu opening their mouth and spilling the beans about Savita...tan..tannaaa...

Hi...Smile
i guess you are ryt...but even if Archu or Sulo open their mouth and speak out the truth...Archu will be the first person to forgive her...and that's gonna be really irritating...Ouch
I hope that Archana forgives Savita only because she is Manav's mother and that because she loves Manav so much that sometimes it is easier to forgive and forget to keep loving and beeing loved by the only person that you love and care about.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012naavaTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Purvi scenes too cute for words!!

I'm really looking forward to how Soham learns the truth. It would be nice if he could remember something or get the feeling that he's been there before but he was so young when Varsha kidnapped him.

saf2012naavaAshlaikaTanyaz

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Varsha left Satish and settled in with Balan...and she has no repentance for what she has done to her sister...???ConfusedDead but am happy that Priya is still continuing with her role...i thought she had left the show...
Arjun Purvi are so adorable...their scenes are a pure delight...as loveable as they can be...i really want them to reunite...Tongue don't want their love story to go as awry as ArMan's...
The guy who plays Soham is doing pretty good with his role...Smile
Archu-Manav scene was sort of the same...no progress in their story Sleepy they can still clear up their misunderstandings if they want...(don't know if it would be the same with the kids)...but good to see them remembering Soham...
And finally the precap!!  Archana did what she should have done a long time back...absolutely loved how she told Savita 'don't brainwash Ovi Teju against me...you know very well who wanted to give Soham away and with what intentions...' Big smile but am still irritated with her for giving into Sachin's demands Ouch but Ankita was looking really beautiful today...Smile

Hi
ARMAN story line is never improving.  The sooner it improves for Archana, the sooner Archana does something to come back to square one.
I think that the whole serial will end in ONE DAY's episode...it is like a killer Sudoku...once you get one number correct...the puzzle is solved.   That one number is Archana or Solu opening their mouth and spilling the beans about Savita...tan..tannaaa...

Hi...Smile
i guess you are ryt...but even if Archu or Sulo open their mouth and speak out the truth...Archu will be the first person to forgive her...and that's gonna be really irritating...Ouch
I hope that Archana forgives Savita only because she is Manav's mother and that because she loves Manav so much that sometimes it is easier to forgive and forget to keep loving and beeing loved by the only person that you love and care about.

I feel that Manav will not accept Savita's apologies so soon...he will go on a guilt trip after learning all the truth...but as you pointed out Archu will forgive Savita because she can't see Manav in distress... the minute Savita will come to her, she will forgive her and will also make sure that Manav does the same...

Go to top