India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 23rd July 2012 (Page 8)

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Once again, when Manav gets kidnapped, the police will be made a fool. PR tops the list of times when the suspect is right there and the police has missed him

Even today - Soham-Babua-lulla-munna was right there and they had also sketched and put his posters and he is not caught.. bakwaas Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
tanya do u really think that arvi love story is simple as abc hat they will get married and living happily after toh phir what left to see in pavitra rishta so tragedy is required and this time tragedy will be face by purvi i m telling this bc of my experience of previous ekta show esp kasauti zindagi ki...where son is kidnap like soham and when he came back he makes adopted daughter life miserable then ended up falling for her but here it is not clear how negative soham is going to be or cv's might see his popularity and turn him in to postive character .

AshlaikaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

Once again, when Manav gets kidnapped, the police will be made a fool. PR tops the list of times when the suspect is right there and the police has missed him

Even today - Soham-Babua-lulla-munna was right there and they had also sketched and put his posters and he is not caught.. bakwaas Angry

Pranati, not only that but the one policeman went right over to Vishnu-Lalla-Munna-SohamLOL and bout chanas from him...ROFL  ROFL  

it's like slapstick comedy ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Oh the police are really pathetic ...as yo usaid ,babua was right there and they still could not tell LOL

OK, one more story idea came in my mind ...
Tell me what you guys think ..

Vishnu will kidnap Manav and as Tayaba said , will take him to Bihar to hide him as they are askign for one corore ransom and it could  take a while to get that kind of money together ..

In this kidnapping things could heat up between the gang as they already hate each other ..

During this kidnapping and bringing him to Bihar , Vishnu wil lstart talking to Manav as we know he is a friendly sort of guy ..

then maybe later the two guys of the gang , wh odon't like Vishnu , wil lattack him and Manav will save Vishnu 's life and so Vishnu will start liking Manav as a person ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 July 2012 at 4:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaAshlaikaTunasnah

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

tanya do u really think that arvi love story is simple as abc hat they will get married and living happily after toh phir what left to see in pavitra rishta so tragedy is required and this time tragedy will be face by purvi i m telling this bc of my experience of previous ekta show esp kasauti zindagi ki...where son is kidnap like soham and when he came back he makes adopted daughter life miserable then ended up falling for her but here it is not clear how negative soham is going to be or cv's might see his popularity and turn him in to postive character .

Tayaba , I think Arvi's next story track will be that these two will try and get Archana and Manav together ...they will feel guilty that because of them Archana cannot have her husband back ..

This show is apparatly very different from the rest of Ekta's shows ...in this show the hero has only married and loved only one woman and same goes for the  heroine ...
I just feel that they will not mess with Soham and Purvi 's relationship as brother and sister .

let's see what happens .

I don't think Ovi will accept Archana even after knowing Savita's truth .

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 July 2012 at 4:36pm

pch76Ashlaika

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

For every show to survive , there have to be problems ...speciall ythe lead actors can never have an easy life ..
so i feel that in the next one month the two tracks getting over are .

1. Savita's secrets coming out .

2. Archana accepting Arjun and Purvi .

But to move the story forward we need problems and I think they could be ..

1. The Soham story .

2.Despite of knowing the truth , Ovi not accepting Archana as a mother because of Arjun and purvi's situation and as Manav si pretty much wrapped around Ovi's little finger ...he cannot get back with his wife .Maybe then Purvi and Arjun trying to help them as they might feel that because of them this problem happened ...

But I am pretty sure that Soham will be only like a brother to Purvi just like Sachin  ...there is no triangle happening there ...I am almost 99 % sure of this .

Tanya...it would be so difficult to have Savita's secrets known and Arman still not be able to come together...i just don't think i could handle that  LOL LOL

I agree that Ovi still probably won't want to accept her, but maybe if Archana is instrumental in rescuing Manav that will change her. 

Or really what we should hope for is that Manav stands up for what is right, and says i will stay married to my wife.  Like any good father, he should hope that his children will respect the parents rightful decision but will not yield to blackmail or give in to the wrong things to appease a child's foot-stomping.   I suppose that's asking for too much maturity in Manav, and  too much niceness in the cv's huh?Shocked

AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I think that despiite of being in a middle of a kidnapping , Manav and Vishnu will become friends ...
Somehow they will bond .

Vishnu will start liking Manav as a person and Manav will always feel something tugging his heart when he will look at Vishnu ...he will think of his son Soham and feel that my son must be of his age ...Manav will see Soham in Vishnu and he will feel a lot of effection for the boy who has kidnapped him ...after  Soham was the pyar  ki nishani of Manav and Archana ...how can Manav not love this boy , no matter what the circumstances ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
It was funny how Soham was standing outside  the Deshmukh Chawl , screaming ' Chana Chana Chana Chana  ' ...shouting for his mum ...LOL

silly mommy crying inside for her baby , she should have listened quietly ...he was almost calling her name out so many times ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76naavaAshlaika

Go to top