Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 23rd July 2012 (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

ya chances are high of either purvi or ovi being kidnap but i m sure who ever will be kidnap will taken to bihar by gang as police may be following them i n mumbai .
Oh then please let it be Manav so he gets to see Varsha ...please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

ya chances are high of either purvi or ovi being kidnap but i m sure who ever will be kidnap will taken to bihar by gang as police may be following them i n mumbai .
Oh then please let it be Manav so he gets to see Varsha ...please

Then when he (manav)  figures out or finds out that his kidnapper is Soham, what will Soham do when his kidnapped victim starts sobbing and embracing him...ROFL

Edited by naava - 23 July 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

proutpch76ThaneeTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
But it was so soothing for me to see Manav openly confess to Archana that he does not hold her culprit for the Soham tragedy. I was sure this guy Manav was drugged Big smileWinkBig smile  or the food Archu cooked cast a sweet spell on him Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Yup, the kidnapped victim will suddenly start dancing  ...LOL
That would be something else ..

hey Naava, thsi boy playing Soham is nice isn't he ? I know he is like complete Gunda but he is kind of sweet in a certain way ...Og course he won't be sweet when he kidnaps ...I just this film promotion to be done and over with so the story moves forward ..

these guys have stretched the Savita thing so much that now that tarck has lost it;s appeal .

pch76naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

But it was so soothing for me to see Manav openly confess to Archana that he does not hold her culprit for the Soham tragedy. I was sure this guy Manav was drugged Big smileWinkBig smile  or the food Archu cooked cast a sweet spell on him Wink

He was much better with her today ..Of course he still has a long way to go .He has to tell the girls how they were manipulated by their grandmother and evn if Archana tries to save Savita , he should  still tell the truth ..it is only fair he does this ..

But other than that he was much better with Archana today ...That was good to see ...

pch76naava

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pch76

He was much better with her today ..Of course he still has a long way to go .He has to tell the girls how they were manipulated by their grandmother and evn if Archana tries to save Savita , he should  still tell the truth ..it is only fair he does this ..

But other than that he was much better with Archana today ...That was good to see ...
He has to do that... well he ought to do that...

I so agree on the two tracks you mentioned were wrapping up - ArVi and the Savita exposure. We can have some laddoos to celebrate if that happens.. and let PR concentrate on winning Soham back... that would be fantastic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
For every show to survive , there have to be problems ...speciall ythe lead actors can never have an easy life ..
so i feel that in the next one month the two tracks getting over are .

1. Savita's secrets coming out .

2. Archana accepting Arjun and Purvi .

But to move the story forward we need problems and I think they could be ..

1. The Soham story .

2.Despite of knowing the truth , Ovi not accepting Archana as a mother because of Arjun and purvi's situation and as Manav si pretty much wrapped around Ovi's little finger ...he cannot get back with his wife .Maybe then Purvi and Arjun trying to help them as they might feel that because of them this problem happened ...

But I am pretty sure that Soham will be only like a brother to Purvi just like Sachin  ...there is no triangle happening there ...I am almost 99 % sure of this .

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 July 2012 at 4:06pm

pch76MagicalPari

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Yup, the kidnapped victim will suddenly start dancing  ...LOL
That would be something else ..

hey Naava, thsi boy playing Soham is nice isn't he ? I know he is like complete Gunda but he is kind of sweet in a certain way ...Og course he won't be sweet when he kidnaps ...I just this film promotion to be done and over with so the story moves forward ..

these guys have stretched the Savita thing so much that now that tarck has lost it;s appeal .

Yes, he's seems like a sweet boy.. or that he could be a sweet boy given the right chances in life... i know he's supposed to be a gunda and there is a cold calculating part of him but there is kind of a soft part of him too...it's like he has a split personality...(probably he does !! ) Ouch
 he is a good looking guy ...i think the casting director did a good job...or Ekta or whoever decides/picks... 

i wonder about that sbb or promo where Archana had a dream or vision of Soham (& Manav?) and woke up in a shock... like she had even more than a premonition...wonder if that will be actually shown now...

I hope hope hope the Savita track is over and that her deeds will be revealed.  it truly is boring this Savita nonsense...D'oh and very wrong. Angry

pch76Tanyaz

Go to top