India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 23rd July 2012 (Page 6)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
yes tanya just like manav stand for his ayi savita nd support her unconditionally and trust her blindly ...i want soham to stand for his ayi  archana fight for her ayi but varsha will never let that happen Deadvishnu and is gang is so stupid having no idea what danger they are in for them kinapping is just an adventure and i  also feel something bad will be happening in arvi love life ...but this is a requirement tooo much cuteness and rommance is boring .when ever people discuss here arvi scenes i only read two comments arvi are cute arvi are adorable ok i know they are sweet jodi great chemistry but whats new ,...move on .today the way arman dicussing soham i like both archana manav believe that soham is not alive ...will they welcome soham in their life as he is a criminal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

yes tanya just like manav stand for his ayi savita nd support her unconditionally and trust her blindly ...i want soham to stand for his ayi  archana fight for her ayi but varsha will never let that happen Deadvishnu and is gang is so stupid having no idea what danger they are in for them kinapping is just an adventure and i  also feel something bad will be happening in arvi love life ...but this is a requirement tooo much cuteness and rommance is boring .when ever people discuss here arvi scenes i only read two comments arvi are cute arvi are adorable ok i know they are sweet jodi great chemistry but whats new ,...move on .today the way arman dicussing soham i like both archana manav believe that soham is not alive ...will they welcome soham in their life as he is a criminal.
They will be very happy to know that he is alive .They still have not come to terms with the fact that they lost him and this even broke them up ..

Manav and Archana, specially Archana, have paid enough ...now time for others who have done far worse thing to pay  Varsha and Savita head this list Angry

Today when Soham saw Ovi , I felt that on the day of the kidnapping Manav might escape due to police protection and then Soham and gang might target Ovi .As there is a lot of mistrust and miscommunication in the gang , they could end up kidnapping Purvi ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

How
Any precap I so hope Archana tells Savita front of Ovi Tej

No use of shouting at that another evil lady in alone

Very well said , it is a useless exercise .Savita  has no shame and no fear at all ...She will keep filling  Ovi and Teju with Garabage ...

pch76samarp2

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

They will be very happy to know that he is alive .They still have not come to terms with the fact that they lost him and this even broke them up ..

Manav and Archana, specially Archana, have paid enough ...now time for others who have done far worse thing to pay  Varsha and Savita head this list Angry

Today when Soham saw Ovi , I felt that on the day of the kidnapping Manav might escape due to police protection and then Soham and gang might target Ovi .As there is a lot of mistrust and miscommunication in the gang , they could end up kidnapping Purvi ...
True Tanya!

Today I was feeling so bad for the girls and Soham. How much affection Ovi Teju have for their evil Aaji - poor girls when they come to know how their minds were manipulated, it would be so hard for them to hate the Aaji that raised them for 18-20 years. She was their mother figure and she turns out worst...

Soham - poor child - Can you imagine! His identity was robbed by Varsha! He will actually jump off the lake to die if he comes to know how he was transformed from Soham-Munna-lulla and kept away from his dear parents... and raised by a pyscho.

Under what compulsion is Varsha, if she is unaware of what her husband or her son babua do for a livelihood? Thsi lady infuriates me!Angry 
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

It is really terrible what has happened to this poor boy .This Balan guy is very dangerous and how will Manav get his son back from  this fellow and that manipulative woman Varsha ..This is why I want Manav to be kidnapped and not Ovi or Purvi because I want that track to come quickly when at least the father would know about the boy ..

OMG, I can't wait to see how happy Manav Archana will be to find out that Soham is alive ...
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
ya chances are high of either purvi or ovi being kidnap but i m sure who ever will be kidnap will taken to bihar by gang as police may be following them i n mumbai .

pch76Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Today I felt that two tracks could be wrapping up in the next few weeks or so...the one where all of Savita's doings will come i nfront of the family and also Arjun and Purvi one ( 10000 ruppees challenge )  ...

But I have this feeling that Ovi might still not accept her mother back because of the Purvi Arjun situation  ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 July 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It is really terrible what has happened to this poor boy .This Balan guy is very dangerous and how will Manav get his son back from  this fellow and that manipulative woman Varsha ..This is why I want Manav to be kidnapped and not Ovi or Purvi because I want that track to come quickly when at least the father would know about the boy ..

OMG, I can't wait to see how happy Manav Archana will be to find out that Soham is alive ...

Yeah my heart breaks for Soham the most. It will leave him devastated to know how he was metamorphosized.

These scheming queens Savita and Varsha have to punished. But Archana will forgive them both and say welcome what can I do for you next Wink

Tanya! All I want to see is ArMan misuderstandings cleared up before Manav gets kidnapped, ArVi unite( get Archana's clearance) and the whole family(twins, Sachchu, ArVi) with Archana the lead hunt down Manav. And they all are rewarded by the best gift - Soham

Thapelonaava

Go to top