Brief Update : 23rd July 2012 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

thank u guys so much for the lovely update.

it seem nothing seem to be happening in PR these days and the show is just dragging now.

how I wish the CVs could just get ArVi married and they leave for Canada and of the show for good so that I can hopefully watch them together else where on another show and I can stop watching PR for good.

don't like shows who drags and suck the life out of people.

Dragging? Soham and varsha have re-enter the show and is about to meet manav-archana. Is that what you call dragging? Looks moving foward to me.

Originally posted by esha

Why doesn't Manav tell the truth abt Sohamto his daughters face to face, instead of saying it to Archana ???

I just don't get this guy

What did he said to Archana now..?? They are just degrading his character more and more..
Arvi scene was small yet sweet & cute.. but why Purvi now spontaneously meet Arjun, even if her mother & aaji tolde her not to meet, I really do not know😕

It was really a small treat for Arvians like me..I was waiting for that bangle ceremony since so long😛😳😆

Arjun & Purvi eats Paw Vaji in that small stall - seems a togetherness (Asha was looking like a Chinese Doll - RD was true indeed😉😆)

Manav knows Tushar so long - before Jitendra ji used to come in Dahi Handi😛😆..I wish I could know RD in such a way, I can also call him in my locality for any festival😳😆
Thank you so much Shruti ...
 🤗🤗

Such a lovely update you have given ...I don't need to do another one now ...

Thanks Tanya and Shruti for the BU!

I liked today's episode because Archu's state was so much better. It was so good to see Manav opening up that way to Archana. The lady felt so empowered after that. Now, if not for the masala CVs want, Manav can easily clear up things with Archana and the lovely daughters.

I was so thrilled to see the precap. I am happy about it. I hope Archu talks more to her mom Sulo and gets empowered to confront Savita.

Soham is such a handsome boy.. Imagine that if can look so good in the street-dweller get up. He would be ravishing in an urban look 😍.. Good pick CVs.

Much better episode... the stalemate between Manav and Archana seem to be clearing up

ARVI was eatin pav bhaji...wooowww my most fav dis...yumm got water in my mouth

so cute arjun said her whn i'l becm arjun kirloskar thn also i vil bring here to eat pav bhaji...so cute😍
Thanks shruti di for the update
nice epi but one impression i get after watching this ke for arman soham is no more ie they consider him dead .but wait a sec manav your son is selling chana outside your chawal 😆this vishnu aka soham (anikit narang) performmance is very impressive up till now his entry brings new energy in this show ...his dialouge delivery mannerism body language shows that he is working very hard to adopt  that rowdy look of bihar good choice of actor by ekta hope he will maintain this level of performance in future⭐️.i dont know but today the way arman are talking abt soham i dont think they consider soham alive .and varsha take soham as toy like a ziddi girl she is scare that arman might take soham away from her but happy to give soham a gangster father ...i archana forgive varsha then i will have no sympathy for archana . Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aakanksha_7

ARVI was eatin pav bhaji...wooowww my most fav dis...yumm got water in my mouth

so cute arjun said her whn i'l becm arjun kirloskar thn also i vil bring here to eat pav bhaji...so cute😍

Yep! absolutely. I am always a big ArVi fan

It was good to see that Arjun has the 10K almost ready! ⭐️

Amongst the chaos expected in the coming episodes for Arman, I want to see ArVi unite - if not marraige, at least get the approval of Archana and become the strength for Archana in her hunt for Manav. Give Purvi the strength to look for her baba with Arjun on her side.
Thanks for the update...Arvi Pav Bhaji scene was good...Precap was interesting