India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 23rd July 2012 (Page 11)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
why put the entire blame on savita for all this happen btw arman ok savita is a big culprit but entire karanjkar family somewhere responible for all this savita lost her son sachin bc of false phone call by manjusha than dharmesh manjusha mother brother all ply a role in it and of course dear varsha.somewhere salouchna is responsible also the way she treat manav and savita make savita negative savita is a bigger ne as she play with her son feelings but damodar should raise his voice for archana he is also responsible . 

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by saf2012

Hi...Smile
I really think that this time when the truth will come out Manav will not forgive Savita easily...Manav has been wrong many times by believing in Savita time and again...but he trusts her very much and when the truth will come out, it will affect him a lot...I also think that Savita won't apologise but the threat of everyone hating her may bring some sense in her...Damo is supposed to know everything (i thought that he didn't know about Savita's manipulations about giving Archu the divorce papers instead of the tickets but turns out he knew everything and yet didn't do anything Shocked) so it will not be a big thing if CVs end up showing that Damo knew everything...
I don't know why but i really want Sachin to be the saving grace...i want him to realize what he is doing is wrong and ends up telling everyone the truth...I had always loved him as a kid and cannot really believe what he has become now...

i have this big soft spot in my heart for Sachin too and want just what you wrote...for him to realize he's been wrong, and tell everyone the truth...   But strangely, i didn't like him as a child...that is i thought he was kind of a spoiled brat...manipulating everyone for sweets  LOL demanding his way ...Shocked  but i guess the charm of Puru Chibber as an actor has made me love him nowWink LOL

You are so right...Puru definitely had a charm...Embarrassed but i guess he left the show...don't blame him either...all he had to do was to come and give Archu angry glares...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76naavaTanyaz

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

why put the entire blame on savita for all this happen btw arman ok savita is a big culprit but entire karanjkar family somewhere responible for all this savita lost her son sachin bc of false phone call by manjusha than dharmesh manjusha mother brother all ply a role in it and of course dear varsha.somewhere salouchna is responsible also the way she treat manav and savita make savita negative savita is a bigger ne as she play with her son feelings but damodar should raise his voice for archana he is also responsible . 
in a way you r ryt...savita did loose sachin because of manjusha's plotting but then what she did was really wrong...it's not only about separating Arman...i blame her the most for depriving two kids from their mother...i blame manav and archu too...archu should have tried to atleast make some effort to contact with her kids, no matter what anyone says or does...i really can't blame ovi or teju at all...archu didn't try to remove the opinion they have about her to change...and manav too is to be blamed...he shouldn't have brought the kids in his and archu's problems...it was really wrong of him to do so...sulo was also wrong the way she behaved with manav multiple times but then savita too never behaved nicely with archu except once or twice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Tayaba, I have a different view on this whole issue ..
Of course i respect your opinion but I would like to disagree with it ...

Sachin died because of the mistake of two people, himself because he was drunk and was Jaywalking which is against the rode rules and also The truck driver

I do not blame Manjusha for Sachin's death ...

If we are to go back that much i nthe story then if you would see the show then even Manav is to be blames because he allowed his drunk brother to go alone in that state ..

or even more Girish Ji , it was his phone call that drove Sachin crazy ...but why blame anyone else when Sachin who was a grown up was himself breaking the law by Jay walking in a drunk state ...

True , Sulochna has treated Manav unfairly but compared to what Savita has done , Sulochna is nothing ...
Savita has been so horrid to Archana only for one reason and that is because Savita wants complete control over Manav's life , his money and even his emotions ...any mother who feels this way is wrong .

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 July 2012 at 4:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76saf2012

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Yes, many people have contributed to the mess, Archu and Manav included.  Hiding secrets and not trusting your spouse over the words of others have taken their toll ..  No one is defending Varsha that's for sure Dead..Savita btw lost her son because he was drunk and running down the street in the midst of traffic. But yes there were some very wrong things done by some of the K's.and of course people will say Sachin got drunk because of the wrong attitudes.  But Sachin was a grey character, given to his own selfish ways.  So, i think he himself should be held to blame for his own death... I've been drunk before... Embarrassedbut even drunk  i would not run down the streets of Mumbai (or London or LA or ..) in the midst of traffic and expect it to be ok.  

Everyone else has been punished for their mistakes and suffered. Savita has not.  IMO Tayaba, Savita's actions are way more than playing with her son's feelings...they were for destroying his happiness so that Savita could have hers.  She even said that...that her happiness was far more important than Manavs'.. I mean what kind of a person destroys their child's happiness for their own self preservation and gain? Dead  She needs to be held accountable.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76saf2012Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=

Everyone else has been punished for their mistakes and suffered. Savita has not.  IMO Tayaba, Savita's actions are way more than playing with her son's feelings...they were for destroying his happiness so that Savita could have hers.  She even said that...that her happiness was far more important than Manavs'.. I mean what kind of a person destroys their child's happiness for their own self preservation and gain? Dead  She needs to be held accountable.  

Savita loves herself more than anyone else ...
It sounds horrible but she has used Sachin's death also to her advantage ...remember when Manav went to honeymoon and how she tried to put him on a guilt trip for neglecting Sachin ..She tried her best to get him back because she hated the fact that Manav was happy with a girl of his choice ...

She has used all her grandchildren  to get what she wants ...

The last person who should be mourning Soham's accident should be Savita .No one wanted that child out more than her ..She is not just wrong but evil ..

Manav and Archana are also wrong that they keep spoiling her and letting her have her way all the time .

pch76naava

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
tanya navaa saf 202 you all raise up very valid points against savita's i agree of some and disagree but they are quite convincing but on one thing i totally agree with ie this savita manpulation spree is going onnn and onnn its high time cv's should wrap this and move on with arman children story.i think soham enter as another powerful character in pavitra rishta and in future story revolve around soham in this scenerio wht role will sachin going to have this upset puru chiber thats why he quit but i still wish it is a false news and puru is continuing he is a good actor and sachin has an imp role to play . 

saf2012naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=

Savita loves herself more than anyone else ...
It sounds horrible but she has used Sachin's death also to her advantage ...remember when Manav went to honeymoon and how she tried to put him on a guilt trip for neglecting Sachin ..She tried her best to get him back because she hated the fact that Manav was happy with a girl of his choice ...

She has used all her grandchildren  to get what she wants ...

The last person who should be mourning Soham's accident should be Savita .No one wanted that child out more than her ..She is not just wrong but evil ..

Manav and Archana are also wrong that they keep spoiling her and letting her have her way all the time .

Tanya...actually i had forgotten about that. omg..i went back and looked at your update..if anyone doubts the motives of Savita this should set the record straight..

(sub. the 1st xx with si &  the 2nd xx with an)

it also is  Heart Heart as Arman consummate their marriage... lovely to see again..

thx

Go to top