naava
naava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

Originally posted by Tulsey

Varsha left Satish and settled in with Balan...and she has no repentance for what she has done to her sister...???ConfusedDead but am happy that Priya is still continuing with her role...i thought she had left the show...
Arjun Purvi are so adorable...their scenes are a pure delight...as loveable as they can be...i really want them to reunite...Tongue don't want their love story to go as awry as ArMan's...
The guy who plays Soham is doing pretty good with his role...Smile
Archu-Manav scene was sort of the same...no progress in their story Sleepy they can still clear up their misunderstandings if they want...(don't know if it would be the same with the kids)...but good to see them remembering Soham...
And finally the precap!!  Archana did what she should have done a long time back...absolutely loved how she told Savita 'don't brainwash Ovi Teju against me...you know very well who wanted to give Soham away and with what intentions...' Big smile but am still irritated with her for giving into Sachin's demands Ouch but Ankita was looking really beautiful today...Smile

Hi
ARMAN story line is never improving.  The sooner it improves for Archana, the sooner Archana does something to come back to square one.
I think that the whole serial will end in ONE DAY's episode...it is like a killer Sudoku...once you get one number correct...the puzzle is solved.   That one number is Archana or Solu opening their mouth and spilling the beans about Savita...tan..tannaaa...

Hi...Smile
i guess you are ryt...but even if Archu or Sulo open their mouth and speak out the truth...Archu will be the first person to forgive her...and that's gonna be really irritating...Ouch
I hope that Archana forgives Savita only because she is Manav's mother and that because she loves Manav so much that sometimes it is easier to forgive and forget to keep loving and beeing loved by the only person that you love and care about.

I feel that Manav will not accept Savita's apologies so soon...he will go on a guilt trip after learning all the truth...but as you pointed out Archu will forgive Savita because she can't see Manav in distress... the minute Savita will come to her, she will forgive her and will also make sure that Manav does the same...

I wish you were right...and i hope you are...that Manav will not accept Savita's "apology" right away.. he always has glossed over and stood silent with the terrible things he DOES know about...her abuse and hatred. 

But what i can't imagine ever seeing on the show is Savita apologizing.  Even if her secrets come out, i can't see that she would ever apologize Shocked  which makes me wonder...how will the whole truth come out?  A lot of her instigating to give Soham away (and Sachin too) was secretive,  only Archana knows the full truth, and if Archana says it in front of everyone who will believe it?  Savita may confess part of it but i can't see her confessing everything. ...i hope im wrong.  i hope she confesses everything to all...Maybe Damo knows everything (about Soham / Sachin ) ..we know he knows about the false divorce papers etc.   

Pls surprise us CV's.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012Tanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
just expect the unexpected from this show the way soham is shown is a big shocking surprise for us we never expect vrrsha raising him like this .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I feel sorry for soham bcoz at the end, he will end up in jail for all his crimes he commited.
even if manav and archana accept him and he change into positive.

Tanyaz

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Varsha left Satish and settled in with Balan...and she has no repentance for what she has done to her sister...???ConfusedDead but am happy that Priya is still continuing with her role...i thought she had left the show...
Arjun Purvi are so adorable...their scenes are a pure delight...as loveable as they can be...i really want them to reunite...Tongue don't want their love story to go as awry as ArMan's...
The guy who plays Soham is doing pretty good with his role...Smile
Archu-Manav scene was sort of the same...no progress in their story Sleepy they can still clear up their misunderstandings if they want...(don't know if it would be the same with the kids)...but good to see them remembering Soham...
And finally the precap!!  Archana did what she should have done a long time back...absolutely loved how she told Savita 'don't brainwash Ovi Teju against me...you know very well who wanted to give Soham away and with what intentions...' Big smile but am still irritated with her for giving into Sachin's demands Ouch but Ankita was looking really beautiful today...Smile

Hi
ARMAN story line is never improving.  The sooner it improves for Archana, the sooner Archana does something to come back to square one.
I think that the whole serial will end in ONE DAY's episode...it is like a killer Sudoku...once you get one number correct...the puzzle is solved.   That one number is Archana or Solu opening their mouth and spilling the beans about Savita...tan..tannaaa...

Hi...Smile
i guess you are ryt...but even if Archu or Sulo open their mouth and speak out the truth...Archu will be the first person to forgive her...and that's gonna be really irritating...Ouch
I hope that Archana forgives Savita only because she is Manav's mother and that because she loves Manav so much that sometimes it is easier to forgive and forget to keep loving and beeing loved by the only person that you love and care about.

I feel that Manav will not accept Savita's apologies so soon...he will go on a guilt trip after learning all the truth...but as you pointed out Archu will forgive Savita because she can't see Manav in distress... the minute Savita will come to her, she will forgive her and will also make sure that Manav does the same...

I wish you were right...and i hope you are...that Manav will not accept Savita's "apology" right away.. he always has glossed over and stood silent with the terrible things he DOES know about...her abuse and hatred. 

But what i can't imagine ever seeing on the show is Savita apologizing.  Even if her secrets come out, i can't see that she would ever apologize Shocked  which makes me wonder...how will the whole truth come out?  A lot of her instigating to give Soham away (and Sachin too) was secretive,  only Archana knows the full truth, and if Archana says it in front of everyone who will believe it?  Savita may confess part of it but i can't see her confessing everything. ...i hope im wrong.  i hope she confesses everything to all...Maybe Damo knows everything (about Soham / Sachin ) ..we know he knows about the false divorce papers etc.   

Pls surprise us CV's.. Big smile

Hi...Smile
I really think that this time when the truth will come out Manav will not forgive Savita easily...Manav has been wrong many times by believing in Savita time and again...but he trusts her very much and when the truth will come out, it will affect him a lot...I also think that Savita won't apologise but the threat of everyone hating her may bring some sense in her...Damo is supposed to know everything (i thought that he didn't know about Savita's manipulations about giving Archu the divorce papers instead of the tickets but turns out he knew everything and yet didn't do anything Shocked) so it will not be a big thing if CVs end up showing that Damo knew everything...
I don't know why but i really want Sachin to be the saving grace...i want him to realize what he is doing is wrong and ends up telling everyone the truth...I had always loved him as a kid and cannot really believe what he has become now...

naavaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Hi...Smile
I really think that this time when the truth will come out Manav will not forgive Savita easily...Manav has been wrong many times by believing in Savita time and again...but he trusts her very much and when the truth will come out, it will affect him a lot...I also think that Savita won't apologise but the threat of everyone hating her may bring some sense in her...Damo is supposed to know everything (i thought that he didn't know about Savita's manipulations about giving Archu the divorce papers instead of the tickets but turns out he knew everything and yet didn't do anything Shocked) so it will not be a big thing if CVs end up showing that Damo knew everything...
I don't know why but i really want Sachin to be the saving grace...i want him to realize what he is doing is wrong and ends up telling everyone the truth...I had always loved him as a kid and cannot really believe what he has become now...

i have this big soft spot in my heart for Sachin too and want just what you wrote...for him to realize he's been wrong, and tell everyone the truth...   But strangely, i didn't like him as a child...that is i thought he was kind of a spoiled brat...manipulating everyone for sweets  LOL demanding his way ...Shocked  but i guess the charm of Puru Chibber as an actor has made me love him nowWink LOL

Edited by naava - 24 July 2012 at 2:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012AshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Just came in to have a look at the thread here .Very interesting posts and opinions ..

I really think that if there is even a grain of humanity left in Manav then he should not forgive Savita easily ...

Let's hope the CVs bring dignity and importance to Manav's character by showing him to be a fair ans good human being ..Forget Savita , he should also be very ashamed of himself for giving so much grief to his wife and his children ...
More than any other character , now I want to see Manav  rise and shine ..

Savita will of course blame everything on Archana that she took control on Manav and that is why Manav did the sin of making those FDs on his wife's name .What else can be expected from this woman ...

I also like Puru Chiber but I don't know if he is coming back or not Disapprove 
.Why should he take a character that  is hardly given any importance in terms of screen space ...

Have a feeling that it would be Teju who wil lbring out Savita's truth in front of everyone ...

About Soham, yes, the poor kid .I hope he does not gets dragged too much in this life of crime .

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 July 2012 at 3:12am

pch76naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

I feel sorry for soham bcoz at the end, he will end up in jail for all his crimes he commited.
even if manav and archana accept him and he change into positive.

oh but archana will rescue him...LOL  manav too i hope... together i wish...Day Dreaming
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Just came in to have a look at the thread here .Very interesting posts and opinions ..

I really think that if there is even a grain of humanity left in Manav then he should not forgive Savita easily ...

Let's hope the CVs bring dignity and importance to Manav's character by showing him to be a fair ans good human being ..Forget Savita , he should also be very ashamed of himself for giving so much grief to his wife and his children ...
More than any other character , now I want to see Manav  rise and shine ..

Savita will of course blame everything on Archana that she took control on Manav and that is why Manav did the sin of making those FDs on his wife's name .What else can be expected from this woman ...

I also like Puru Chiber but I don't know if he is coming back or not Disapprove 
.Why should he take a character that  is hardly given any importance in terms of screen space ...

Have a feeling that it would be Teju who wil lbring out Savita's truth in front of everyone ...

About Soham, yes, the poor kid .I hope he does not gets dragged too much in this life of crime .

Agree with this so much.  I could forgive him then ...i think Wink 

pch76

Go to top