Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx Tanyaz and Shruti...😊 Varsha left Satish and settled in with Balan...and she has no repentance for what she has done to her sister...???πŸ˜•πŸ€’ but am happy that Priya is still continuing with her role...i thought she had left the show...
Arjun Purvi are so adorable...their scenes are a pure delight...as loveable as they can be...i really want them to reunite...πŸ˜› don't want their love story to go as awry as ArMan's...
The guy who plays Soham is doing pretty good with his role...😊
Archu-Manav scene was sort of the same...no progress in their story πŸ₯± they can still clear up their misunderstandings if they want...(don't know if it would be the same with the kids)...but good to see them remembering Soham...
And finally the precap!!  Archana did what she should have done a long time back...absolutely loved how she told Savita 'don't brainwash Ovi Teju against me...you know very well who wanted to give Soham away and with what intentions...' πŸ˜ƒ but am still irritated with her for giving into Sachin's demands but Ankita was looking really beautiful today...😊

Edited by saf2012 - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How cum now Purvi meets & dines with Arjun, without any fear frm her aai... Strange..
Arvi scene was cute, but these days I feel as if it's just dragged simply..
How cum Ovis madness towards Arjun stopped suddenly.. Few days back she went in temple for him

Manav was saying some movie actors comg in their chawl as they have some work near by 🀣 .. He could have told they r comg for their movie promotion as always πŸ₯± ... Too many promotions of movies is so bore

Vishnu & his gang were funny πŸ˜† .. This funny gang has come to kidnap Manav πŸ˜† .. 1 boy is so darpoak, these people don't even look like kidnappers πŸ˜† .. They were looking like some college kids came for Mumbai trip frm bihar
πŸ˜†

Arvi talks were confusing like.. Purvi saying meri neeyat basal sakti hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. She was nice waiting for Arjun at night& all.. No one qts her?.. I was thinking she came chupke.. But she was cool πŸ˜•

Any precap I so hope Archana tells Savita front of Ovi Tej

No use of shouting at that another evil lady in aloneEdited by samarp2 - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vishnu & his gang were funny πŸ˜† .. This funny gang has come to kidnap Manav πŸ˜† .. 1 boy is so darpoak, these people don't even look like kidnappers πŸ˜† .. They were looking like some college kids came for Mumbai trip frm bihar
πŸ˜†

Arvi talks were confusing like.. Purvi saying meri neeyat basal sakti hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. She was nice waiting for Arjun at night& all.. No one qts her?.. I was thinking she came chupke.. But she was cool πŸ˜•

Any precap I so hope Archana tells Savita front of Ovi Tej

No use of shouting at that another evil lady in alone

πŸ˜† that's what i thought...they looked like a group of college kids or at worst, some kids with too much time on their hands, just getting into trouble.  πŸ˜†  certainly not like gangsters...πŸ˜†

Also agree about Arch/Savita...what good does it do just the two of them...where is Teju's snooping and listening when we need it. !!!  argh...
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

Why doesn't Manav tell the truth abt Soham to his daughters face to face, instead of saying it to Archana ???

I just don't get this guy

Esha the problem with this serial is that no one talks to no one and misunderstanding brews and gets out of hand and thus loads of tears and fighting begins.
Tulsey thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf2012

Varsha left Satish and settled in with Balan...and she has no repentance for what she has done to her sister...???πŸ˜•πŸ€’ but am happy that Priya is still continuing with her role...i thought she had left the show...
Arjun Purvi are so adorable...their scenes are a pure delight...as loveable as they can be...i really want them to reunite...πŸ˜› don't want their love story to go as awry as ArMan's...
The guy who plays Soham is doing pretty good with his role...😊
Archu-Manav scene was sort of the same...no progress in their story πŸ₯± they can still clear up their misunderstandings if they want...(don't know if it would be the same with the kids)...but good to see them remembering Soham...
And finally the precap!!  Archana did what she should have done a long time back...absolutely loved how she told Savita 'don't brainwash Ovi Teju against me...you know very well who wanted to give Soham away and with what intentions...' πŸ˜ƒ but am still irritated with her for giving into Sachin's demands but Ankita was looking really beautiful today...😊

Hi
ARMAN story line is never improving.  The sooner it improves for Archana, the sooner Archana does something to come back to square one.
I think that the whole serial will end in ONE DAY's episode...it is like a killer Sudoku...once you get one number correct...the puzzle is solved.   That one number is Archana or Solu opening their mouth and spilling the beans about Savita...tan..tannaaa...
Edited by Tulsey - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much for the highlights Shruti ,

I HATE Varsha ...As selfish as ever  🀒, she is a disgusting aweful woman and I really request the writers  please do not  show that Varsha actually genuinely loved Soham because if she did then she would not have only  thought about herself and never for the poor little boy ...
She was talking of Manav and Archana  forgetting  Soham as if Soham was some story that they heard and probably would have forgotten about him...Disgusting woman this Varsha is ...😑

Looking at Arjun and Purvi I feel that something  is about to go wrong ..I don't know what , maybe the money will be stolen or something else but I just have this feeling ..Let's see how things prgress here .
It's good that Arjun has now almost got the 10000 together .Hopefully nothing should go wrong there .

I am liking Soham a lot .I know he is a criminal and is not doing good things but  I like it when he comes on screen ..  He is cool ... and a good looking kid ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was very good to see Manav and Archana  talking nicely to each other but now it is Manav's responsibility to tell his girls what  happened with Soham so that the girls should not hate Archana ..Why he fails to see what his mother is doing ..I can understand that he loves his mother but he should by now figure it out that his mother has filled  the girls with hate and it is unfair as he was their guardian and should not have let this happen ...Manav 's character needs to be worked at a lot ..This is one character I want to see improve .
It was very good to see that he does not blames Archana  for Soham but now time has come for him to speak the truth for the woman he loved once and who did so much for him .

The precap is good but this is not enough any more .More has to be done .Teju and Ovi are being manipulated by their evil grandmother and their parents are just standing and watching the tamasha ...Hope Soham will unintentionaly  help his mother somehow ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vishnu poster are on walls of mumbai this clearly indicate that either he might be arrest by police and worse thing is his father that gang leader might order his killing  bc if vishnu get arrested then bc of him whole gang will be kidnap and his father cant afford this ...varsha is afraid of manav but not reallising his son life is in great danger . Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

Hi
ARMAN story line is never improving.  The sooner it improves for Archana, the sooner Archana does something to come back to square one.
I think that the whole serial will end in ONE DAY's episode...it is like a killer Sudoku...once you get one number correct...the puzzle is solved.   That one number is Archana or Solu opening their mouth and spilling the beans about Savita...tan..tannaaa...

Hi...😊
i guess you are ryt...but even if Archu or Sulo open their mouth and speak out the truth...Archu will be the first person to forgive her...and that's gonna be really irritating...
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes tanya just like manav stand for his ayi savita nd support her unconditionally and trust her blindly ...i want soham to stand for his ayi  archana fight for her ayi but varsha will never let that happen πŸ€’vishnu and is gang is so stupid having no idea what danger they are in for them kinapping is just an adventure and i  also feel something bad will be happening in arvi love life ...but this is a requirement tooo much cuteness and rommance is boring .when ever people discuss here arvi scenes i only read two comments arvi are cute arvi are adorable ok i know they are sweet jodi great chemistry but whats new ,...move on .today the way arman dicussing soham i like both archana manav believe that soham is not alive ...will they welcome soham in their life as he is a criminal.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

yes tanya just like manav stand for his ayi savita nd support her unconditionally and trust her blindly ...i want soham to stand for his ayi  archana fight for her ayi but varsha will never let that happen πŸ€’vishnu and is gang is so stupid having no idea what danger they are in for them kinapping is just an adventure and i  also feel something bad will be happening in arvi love life ...but this is a requirement tooo much cuteness and rommance is boring .when ever people discuss here arvi scenes i only read two comments arvi are cute arvi are adorable ok i know they are sweet jodi great chemistry but whats new ,...move on .today the way arman dicussing soham i like both archana manav believe that soham is not alive ...will they welcome soham in their life as he is a criminal.

They will be very happy to know that he is alive .They still have not come to terms with the fact that they lost him and this even broke them up ..

Manav and Archana, specially Archana, have paid enough ...now time for others who have done far worse thing to pay  Varsha and Savita head this list 😑

Today when Soham saw Ovi , I felt that on the day of the kidnapping Manav might escape due to police protection and then Soham and gang might target Ovi .As there is a lot of mistrust and miscommunication in the gang , they could end up kidnapping Purvi ...