India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

lovely epi!!

febarshi Groupbie
febarshi
febarshi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
todays show was dedicated to the bashers n al those who were un happy wid the current track
SmileBig smile
no offence!!TongueTongue
so finaly no more bashers about the show.. ]

it was a cute show... when arnie was talking to anji i wasz jst hoping ki kahin anji rone na lag .. yeah she didnt cry infatc she was happy for her bro...!!! \
nani khushi understanding... it was good too! :) Smile

aww the arshi scene=osm!!! "kitna asan hota hai tumse baat karrna" aww so cuteEmbarrassed...

n finaly the confusion is cleared !!! they share the same bed...

aww anji took the first step n talked to khushi!!! wow!! i have a feeling ki everything will b fine... (jst wondering how come in promo she will blame khushi a/c to rumors Confused

n then morning= BARUN u looked dammm hot...yr he wears a simple track suit n looks dam sexy hw cn he b so sexy!!Day Dreaming

n aaj mausam h suhana buaji ke yahan aane ka bahana what the what the what thee...ahahahahah it was too goood!!!!!!! Big smileBig smile
khushi leaving arnie.. arnav could catch tht there was some thing khushi was hiding bt khushi didnt tell him... ab arnav khushi ko itna trust krta h to he wil not go for d second thought until he see's frm hi own eyes...

overalll i loved the epi yr... new start...
looks like remarraige track is waiting for us... 
love u cvs as always!TongueTongueTongue

do comment guys!!

sweetmadhuri IF-Dazzler
sweetmadhuri
sweetmadhuri

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I hope now everyone lrns a lesson and doesn't bash frm next time if the epi is not so gud...If u watch the epi without any expectation u will luv it

By the Way Nice Post  Smile

Edited by sweetmadhuri18 - 23 July 2012 at 9:38am
febarshi Groupbie
febarshi
febarshi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmadhuri18

I hope now everyone lrns a lesson and doesn't bash frm next time if the epi is not so gud...If u watch the epi without any expectation u will luv it

By the Way Nice Post  Smile

yr this show is addiction to me.. so whether d story goes right or wrong i have to watch it.. n where it is written tht everythng wil happen a/c to us.. they show  a lovestory ht to arshi so ups n deep downs r expected.. i love it..
thnx :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top