I'm confused...y khushi lying and comes to GH - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by niviii

I have a dirty feeling Khushi does not intend to go back to RM ever...she left knowing that she will never return...i think the 6 months contract is going to get over real soon and Arnav has forgotten all about it, but she remembers and did not want him to hold her back at RM by reminding him again, so she made up this excuse of her bua being unwell...remember in the last promo, she says there are only a few days left for the contract????? Hence the tears and the sadness in her eyes today...<div></div>

Yes well said all her actiona were like not returning to RM again... but we have to see what asr is doing... but today whatever khushi did was too much scary
Probably she wants to get away before anyone remembers about their marriage completing 6months
Like many other member have stated here..

• Kushi leaves RM coz Anjali remembers the pain when she sees kushi...and with anjali like that Arnav will not be happy either. And she is starting to blame herself for the cause of all problems and the distance between the bro-sis.
  • Also the 6 month contract is ending.
  • She lies coz in her heart she knows that he loves her...and will not let her go but She also realizes that he can very easily put all the blame on her in a heated moment, thus hurting her. Though she isnt angry with him..she doesnt trust him not to do that again.
  • And she doesnt have to explain to the rest the reasons behind her leaving RM(6 month contract and all)
Now, I dont think there will be a wedding so soon. It will take a while for that to happen. Arnav has to realize what she has done...be the stubborn lover & try to ger her back...when she doesnt give in...he understands how much, he has hurt her and she is willing to sacrifice for his family. Repent---Regret---wooing. I have this feeling that it will be Anjali who will bring them together. 

Meanwhile...there will be teej..romantic escapades..Shyam's return..etc etc..

I'd say sit back and enjoy the ride guys.