separation: redemption vs romance track?

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I know it is important for Khushi to leave RM. RM is becoming a toxic environment for her, literally since she is so selfless compared to the rest.

But i'm not sure if the separation is part of a redemption track for Arnav.

I know Arnav has said a lot of stuff to Khushi and he needs to regret it.
I think that has already started and he tried to make amends with her during her birthday and the gifts.

Also, Khushi does consider Arnav her husband. That is definite. She was angry with him that he cheated in trying to get her to hug him but when he held her tight, intially she fought but then she succumb and held him tight - this indicates that she does take him as her husband.

So again in her selfless mode, she knows that she is the cause for what is happening between Payal-Akash and Anjali's unhappiness. She has devised this plan to go back home by saying Buaji is ill.

Indirectly, this will also guarantee that Arnav will be with her in some form - either through contact via phone or visiting her etc. It would be fun for CVs to contrast how it was for them before and now when they have just acknowledged how they feel for each other and how they both cope with the separation. Arnav definitely cannot live without Khushi and vice versa - she was an equal mes when she thought she had lost him through the kidnapping.

I also feel their relationship can only grow outside of RM. And in buaji's home, both are treated with so much love. so it will be lovely to watch, Buaji and Garima mothering Arnav and Khushi and the romance between the two.

Can't wait for the upcoming track. Well done CVs!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post!!!!!
i hope cv's does not mess this time!!!!!!!!
i want both romance and redemption in such a way that we will love them more ...
n i want to keep my expectations low this time...