Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Sia for the fab update! πŸ€—What an utterly charming episode! πŸ˜†  LOVED it! 

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwtastic epi. Just no words. U can go on watching the repeats. Mohit's getup to his priceless guilty look and Shiv/Parvati chemistry. Undoubtedly one of the best epi's of DKDM.
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You for the detailed update Siaaa πŸ€—
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Sia. 

I didn't watch the episode yet but caught a glimpse of Shiva as a brahman 😊

I don't understand why everyone were worried Himavan would leave the Earth. I don't think he would have as Kailash itself is on the Himalaya and he wouldn't do anything to upset his son-in-law's and daughter's peaceful life. He would have stayed knowing that Shiva and Parvati's home was the Kailash in  his own mountain range.

Tarakasur's sons in saffron robes πŸ˜† That was unexpected.

Probably they are laying the foundation for Tripura story πŸ˜›
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hahahaha Really...??? I have to see the episode but really My dear Changus and Mangus and Tingus are taking Sanyaas Kya hoga humaraπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Mahadev bechare abhi se joru ke Gulam🀣 Parvati is so right...Jagat kalyan Jagat Kalyan...pehle khood ka kalyaan toh karoπŸ˜†
Thanks Sia😳

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vibhishna

Thanks for the update, Sia. 

I didn't watch the episode yet but caught a glimpse of Shiva as a brahman 😊

I don't understand why everyone were worried Himavan would leave the Earth. I don't think he would have as Kailash itself is on the Himalaya and he wouldn't do anything to upset his son-in-law's and daughter's peaceful life. He would have stayed knowing that Shiva and Parvati's home was the Kailash in  his own mountain range.

Tarakasur's sons in saffron robes πŸ˜† That was unexpected.

Probably they are laying the foundation for Tripura story πŸ˜›

Vibs

That's what I thought as well - they're laying the foundation for the Tripura story.

I had a different question somewhere else - is Mahadev regarded as a 'ghar-jamai' (a SIL who lives w/ his in-laws?)  Similarly, those who live w/ him - the ganas and so on - aren't they defined as having attained salvation?  Same would automatically be true for Himavan as well, no?  In this serial, they've made him a Vaishnav, which is ahistorical - he was a Shivaya, and Shiva living within his realm made his home his eternal resting place.

If you recall, in the Ramayan, Dundoobhi, after challenging Varuna for a duel & being declined, then went to Himavan to challenge him, and Himavan sent him to Vali, complaining that he himself was too old.  But I'd imagine that Himavan would be immortal, and his end would only come w/ that of Bhumi devi, no?

Incidentally, if Himavan personifies the Himalayas, what does Mena personify?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for the lovely update.😊
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved this episode! Esp the shiv-parvati convo was the best!!! Mohit is awesome! Loved his expressions!
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I had a different question somewhere else - is Mahadev regarded as a 'ghar-jamai' (a SIL who lives w/ his in-laws?)  Similarly, those who live w/ him - the ganas and so on - aren't they defined as having attained salvation?  Same would automatically be true for Himavan as well, no?  In this serial, they've made him a Vaishnav, which is ahistorical - he was a Shivaya, and Shiva living within his realm made his home his eternal resting place.

If you recall, in the Ramayan, Dundoobhi, after challenging Varuna for a duel & being declined, then went to Himavan to challenge him, and Himavan sent him to Vali, complaining that he himself was too old.  But I'd imagine that Himavan would be immortal, and his end would only come w/ that of Bhumi devi, no?

Incidentally, if Himavan personifies the Himalayas, what does Mena personify?

I don't know if Shiva was considered a ghar-jamai - I'd say no. Since he wasn't living in Himavan's palace itself, he wouldn't be, I think. The son-in-law can live in his father-in-law's country but still have his own house - that way he won't be considered ghar-jamai, right? Even if the son-in-law is the king of a vassal of his father in

I don't think anyone still alive can be defined as attained salvation. Unless a person gives up their body, they can't attain salvation or be condemned to hell (from what I understand). That's the reason people say that till a person lives, there is always a chance to attain salvation as it can't be done after death.

Probably Mena was included when Himavan personifies the Himalaya. And, yes, he is said to be immortal till the end of the Earth.

Edited by Vibhishna - 11 years ago