Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
O GOD!! today's ep was SHOOO cute😍
and the most imp.. di was a bit better today
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trina2010

IMO either Cvs changed the track overnight and turned the vampish Anjali track to Arhi romance track which might lead to Arhi remarriage.

OR Khushi lying to get back to GH might create problems later which might bring up the contract marriage.

I don't think the first one is the case.. The CVs would not change their track.. I think its the calm before the storm.. they are making us believe everything is fine.. when it isn't! They always do this.. give us hope and then break our hearts.. 

But yeah, I think the second one might happen.. Khushi might stay at GH and maybe we might see a re-marriage happening.. to bring her back the proper way.. that will be awesome!
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

100% agree wid u...loved today's epi...

but one tension as khushi nw left RM...hw arnav will bring her back..as wife...

boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

I agree, just watch the serial without any expectations esp from the spoilers, someone once said there were tankers outside the sets and so the maha episode will have a rain scene, did not happen and instead of going with the flow,our expectations of what the maha episode should enjoy we were unhappy with the comedy in that episode,me included!

Or else the CV realised that the show will or might lose its audience if they continued with the track with all the MU s so over the weekend they realised they need to quickly sort it out, maybe Khusi is worried that now if she has has to accept him as her husband it might involve some intimacy which she feels is not correct given that hers is a contract marriage, and once Arnav realises that is the reason, the re marriage track comes in??

But yes, today was a super super super episode, reminded me of when I used to watch the entire episode and love it !

I'm hoping the remarriage happens too.. Arnav might realize that she needs to be brought back the right way.. so he will have a proper wedding this time.. 
But I'm not so ready to believe that the CVs have given up on the Didi ki sauth track.. 

I think they are just playing with our minds to build our hopes up and then they will break our hearts! 
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

Actually the story is going very well. πŸ‘ It is just that we expect something & when it does not go according to our wishes, we feel disappointed. πŸ˜­

Friday's episode was very good, I loved it as I had watched it without any expectations. Unfortunately, many thought otherwise & were disappointed. Thats where the bashing started. 
Same way, today, nobody expected to get Arhi scenes, but when we got them, everybody loved it.😳 Hope now later, if we get a grey Anjali, nobody starts bashing again. πŸ˜²

Agreed.  I will stop expecting and I think I can enjoy the show better!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loved today!
Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.
I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 
Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadhirai

it has to be heeled
and it is heeled

Yes dear.. see I'm happy today :)
But.. lets not think it's healed yet..

I have a feeling they are just giving us hope again, like they always do.. 
Now I'll be careful not to expect anything.. 'coz the moment i expect they turn the tables and I will be disappointed!
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran04

Totally agree with u...enjoyed every bit of today's episode!!!

still drooling over arnav's aaj mausam hai suhana!!😍

me too!
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anneraza

O GOD!! today's ep was SHOOO cute😍

and the most imp.. di was a bit better today

She was.. but I still dont believe she has changed.. 
The CVs are just tricking us to believe that she has!