Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the? (Page 4)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemsal678

LOVED today's episode! I kept saying to myself - "wait, what is happening here?!!!"... haha... I was not expecting so much sweetness and awesomeness.

I hope this happiness isn't short-lived!

I know.. especially after Friday's episode.. this was too good..
But I have a feeling, like always our happiness might be short-lived..

Just dont expect a lot.. and who knows.. we might still be happy :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
absolutely agreed..  without expecting today we got lots and lots of happiness.. Big smile
i wasn't able to believe anjali and akash.. finally they acted out sensibily.. Tongue
arnav was looking just wow when he was singing that song.. Day Dreaming
and the way he flirted with khushi haye marjava!!! HeartHeart
amazing post.. loved it Smile

Avi64

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nosi

when v all c arshi in pain v bash cv bt now i think v should thanx cv 4 soo much positivity...akaash sudhar gaya..cute n carring anjali is back...arnave's flirt n NK's dil phoot jayega...so how many of u thanx cv 4 this great epi?

I haved always loved the CVs no matter what they do.. even though yes I have been disappointed in them for what they did last week.. because again they broke our hearts after building our hopes up..  

How can I forget NK.. shoot.. I should edit my post!

also dont start hoping too much about the stuff in black.. it's too early to say what might happen!

Avi64

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

m speechless n roaming in heaven!!

I think heaven might be crowded today.. lol.. 

Avi64

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

We are 1000% vested in the show.

We cannot NOT have any expectations.

The alternative - to voice discontent LOUDLY may work instead Big smile

well I don't know.. I was kind of getting scared that CVs might do something rash if we all keep complaining.. but well let's hope it was all for the better.. and that they dont give us happiness one day and break our hearts tommorrow! I'm too scared to hope now!

Avi64

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
me to dancing and blushing and squealing and eeep! my mom thinks i have lost it! totally and completely! i am sooo happy!!! this is the old ipk i was missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1DancingPartyDay DreamingBlushingEmbarrassedLOLWinkTongueCoolHugSilly

ohk... you must be thinking i've send my brains into the dungeons...posting sooo many emoticons... but kya kare?! matlab i'm am sooo in love! we get our Pyaari di back... Payash have sorted out themselves... and Nani is an absolute darling! and Arhi... do i even have to tell you how much i loved watching them today???

the scene in bed... first time they've been shown to be sharing a bed in their room *squealing* and Arnav tells her "jab tum soti ho to tumse baat karna kitna aasan hota hai" LOLLOL

the scene where he sees khushi packing and picks up his clothes... he brought her chanas *rubbing my eyes* am i dreaming??? and then he's flirting with her????Wink Arnav's in full form, nahi?

the scene where she's leaving and NK enters... that was sooo much fun! and Arnav's expressions "mujhe meri wife ke saath kya karna hai iski advise mujhe nk kyon de raha hai? vo bhi sabke saamne? emphasis on sabke saamneTongueLOL and dil fut jaayega???LOL Nanav ka dil tut jaayega...LOL NK is sooo cute! :-*

and the song?? aaj mausam hai suhana??? Arnav ne bola???? checking my ears of defects... sahi mein???? yaar that was the best!!! and i am still giggling like an idiotLOL and his concern "aur koi baat hai kya?" awwwDay Dreaming <3 <3 :-*

Khushi ki to band bajegi jab Buaji darwaza kholegiLOL Pagal hai... ab jab sab thik hai to ghar chodne ka kya reason??? Khushi... Khushi...

and i'm guessing kisi ne cvs ki drink mein sense tablets mila di... TongueLOL
LOL
Anjali was actually happy ?????????????Shocked and did Arnav actually say Khushi ke bina uski saanse ruk jaati hai??? *pinching myself*  it was a cute scene...verrryyy  cute! and the one where Anji talked to Khushi was cute too!

well i don't know wheteher my response made any sense! i'm just sooo happy! i'll have to watch the epi at least ten times more to let it sink inLOL desperately waiting for it to upload on starplayer!!! jaldi karo!! i can't wait!

noclapsplease

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I loved the episode, but my expectations are still at 0. But I miss Shyam! So if Anjali is secretly plotting to go meet him I don't mind. I just wanna listen to his awesome background music LOL
& it'll be interesting to see Arnav's reaction to Buaji not being ill...

I miss Shyam too! He always brought Arnav and Khushi together.. and Abhaas is such an awesome actor.. I will prefer Shyam's disgusting lechery behavior to Khushi anyday than Anjali's and Akash's pathetic behavior to Arshi and Payal respectively!

Oh yeah.. and I love "Daiyya ho!"

Avi64

.mystic.girl. Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64boreddamsel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index