Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

What the is the perfect reaction to last night's episode. Man I thought I'd venting today also but the 360 degrees change in cry baby made me go "HUH" ROFL

Thank god CVs stopped making her weep further on Nannav's new found happiness. Me loving it Silly

Dont get too excited.. I have a feeling the CVs are trying to trick us into thinking that Anjali has changed.. but I feel she hasn't.. they wont give up on their didi ki saut track that easily!

Uh oh you're scaring me now darling... Confused

Btw I don't ride my hopes on the cry baby at all cuz she's not worth it. Besides now I wonder what she was upset in the first place with. Does this mean she feels Khushi is innocent? And that her hubby is at guilt? Yeah I'm confused 

Dont be scared.. whatever happens.. we fans will be there for each other.. so dont worry.. Hug
She was upset 'coz Arnav kicked her husband out.. and two, 'coz she thinks he did it for Khushi, because he cares about Khushi more than his Di.. and three, 'coz she doesn't want to accept her husband is wrong, so she wants someone to blame.. and the fave Raizada target is always Khushi! there you go.. bingo.. Khushi is at fault.. she will never ever think that Khushi is innocent and her god-like hubby is at guilt! 

I want Shyam to come back.. and I hope Anjali catches him with Khushi.. then she will learn! I wonder when the stupid Raizada people will accept how much Khushi has sacrificed for them! Arnav is slowly learning it.. but looks like no one else ever will! 

Nooo...then another MU...anjali will think its all khushis fault...Aarrr...dont let the cvs know this...then anjali wil ltell arnav see ur wife n she wont believe khushi ...only shyam waaa...aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asrcraze

I actually have a doubt...
I thought he loved her before wedding...
Why did he say he didn't??

Exactly.. I noticed that too.. 
I dont know why he said that.. 

We know he was going to confess his love.
For a second I thought he said it to please his Di.. but then again would Arnav be that diplomatic?

If you notice he said that he married Khushi because he thought Shyam and Khushi were having an affair.. and love happened after the marriage.. he said I married her for you.. 

I actually thought he was just saying what his Di wanted to hear.. but is Arnav that diplomatic? well he is a businessman!

But at least he said I can't live without her and I love you Di.. again something his Di wanted to hear.. 

So I don't know.. I was confused too.. 

He was going to confess his love..Thats what we thought...No Arnav isn't diplomatic as far as I know...

If you notice he said that he married Khushi because he thought Shyam and Khushi were having an affair.. and love happened after the marriage.. he said I married her for you.. 

He did marry Kushi because he thought they had an affair..."Love happened after marriage" is the doubt part...

But at least he said I can't live without her and I love you Di.. again something his Di wanted to hear.. 

Yeah true :)

Anyway we are used to bloopers...One more :)

I hope it was just a blooper.. but I fear it might not!
Well yes he did marry her coz of Shyam.. yeah.. I also meant I am doubtful about "I never loved her before marriage" part. 

He never lies...He hides the truth but never lies...especially not to Anjali...
I think we overthink everything...LOL :D And it turns out to be a simple thing !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

For a second I thought he said it to please his Di.. but then again would Arnav be that diplomatic?

I actually thought he was just saying what his Di wanted to hear.. but is Arnav that diplomatic? well he is a businessman!

He was going to confess his love..Thats what we thought...No Arnav isn't diplomatic as far as I know...

He did marry Kushi because he thought they had an affair..."Love happened after marriage" is the doubt part...

Well yes he did marry her coz of Shyam.. yeah.. I also meant I am doubtful about "I never loved her before marriage" part. 

I think we overthink everything...LOL :D And it turns out to be a simple thing !

I finally watched the scene again.. he actually says "I didn't love her at the time of the wedding.. " which is true right.. he married her because he thought she was having an affair.. but yes, he still said.. love happened after the wedding.. I guess he didn't want to say the whole thing about how he loved her before the wedding and all.. there was no time.. he just wanted to say what was relevant.. so I think we did think a lot about it.. unnecessarily!
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

I finally watched the scene again.. he actually says "I didn't love her at the time of the wedding.. " which is true right.. he married her because he thought she was having an affair.. but yes, he still said.. love happened after the wedding.. I guess he didn't want to say the whole thing about how he loved her before the wedding and all.. there was no time.. he just wanted to say what was relevant.. so I think we did think a lot about it.. unnecessarily!

Our analysis has finally reached a conclusion then !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselFazila~

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
well said!
shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sp1581

agreed u nevr kn ow the cvs probabaly they have checked our forum.. & must have changed their mind..Wink but watevr they did its fab yaar.. keep up the good work.. evrything in one epi.. anjai smiling... payash patched up... arnav aweomeStarStarStari ma sure he will leave no stone unturned to get her back aftre knowing her reason for leaving the house...

Yeah.. though Im sure Anjali has something cooking in her brain.. I don't think things are back to normal.. the CVs wont change their track just to please their fans.. i dont trust them!

I hope Arnav gets to know soon.. but Khushi wont let him know her reason that fast.. though it's stupid.. someone could always call up home and ask to talk to Buaji.. can Khushi prevent every phone call or every visitor from visiting Buaji? she should have come up with a better excuse!
 ya right how much can someone hide..& cat will come out of the bag on eday
deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
yes yaar u r 100% correct!!! after fridays ep even i was not expecting anything!! and so yesterdays ep was just mind blowing and awesome!!! super cool too!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should never expect anything then we will get a lot i think!!
so better to stop expecting!!
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Im gonna be on guard...either Anjali is bipolar or she is brewing a storm...she was tooo good to be true! Too good! But at least we were not subjected to 10 mins of Anjie splendid water worksLOLLOL
I think she acted ok yesterday...it was most probably an act...
And as for Arnav saying di is still the most important person...im glad khushi left...even though Arnav loves her, he still has a looong road ahead!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index