boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pantrossy

Our CVs r unpredictable
One day we got to watch selfish anjali n next day they totally changed plot

That may be coz of fans
They never want to disappoint their viewer
But they even dont have choice

Story line is going on well but as fans deman they had to change anjali n aakash
As we heard a lot that daljeet n aakshya got lots of hater mail n even lost of fan sent message to CVs for that no one can tolorate their cast being villian
what we saw on yday epi was all we wanted ..
Yes everything going on well except their marriage contract
As spoiler khushi gone to her maika purposly not because of her buwaji's illness
Even we saw buwaji was absolutly fine

well thats what the CVs want us to think.. but I dont see any reason why they would change their whole Didi ki saut track just because fans complained.. its not like them.. i htink its  a trick.. dont fall for it!

Now come to the point

When i was watching show i had tear in my eye even i m syill not over from the thought about Khushi

I m happy n sad on the same time
I m happy coz Arnav told truth to his Di, anjali smile n understood her brothers feelings

I m happy Anjali talked to khushi even that was not proper conversation but enough for me

I m happy to see naughty Arnav

I m happy that after more then two week Aakash n payal was back to their live .. Their problem sort out
Did they talked during weeked..?
Otherwise how does its come be normal even i was surprised that it was payal who was asking for forgiveness.. I doesnot mean that aakash is fault but his behavoiur toward his wife after knowing all the truth was not good at all...

I hated that . how dare Payal let Akash "forgive" her.. and how dare she let Akash accuse her and Khushi.. she should have told him he should not have treated her that way.. she should not have let him get away with that.. just to make things right, she should not have given in!

Now i m Sad by thinking about khushi
When everything going to be alright but she took wrong decision
Why..?

We all know the reason

I cried when i saw tear on her eye
She was silent coz of lods of pain in her heart
I can feel that pain how hard to leave someone who is more important then ur self

I'm glad for once, Arnav noticed the pain in her eyes too.. he knows somethig is wrong.. I just hope he will figure it out before its too late.. I have a feeling Khushi will purposely try to create another MU just to be away from Arnav.. arrggh.. these two.. someone should just lock them in a room and tell them to talk to eah other.. one side there is Arnav who cant open his mouth when Khushi is awake.. and then there is Khushi who still after causing one MU hasn't learned her lesson that she shouldnt hide anything from Arnav!!

Anybody noticed one thing..

She again said to nani that she ll miss them
Nobody was aware of her word but it hurt me a lot
She said" hum aate he" to aakash before leaved but when its time to bid gudbye to Arnav she said " hum chalte hai"

noticed it! the way she cried when she hugged Nani.. it was very obvious too.. 

Arnav could feel something wrong with khushi but he couldnot figure out

Lets not think more about it but i m badly hurted coz thinking about khushi.. She left quitly just because she cant see anyone in pain coz of her presence
U r so innocent khushi
When r u gonna think about ur self..

What about her pain..?

No body can understand her pain even not Arnav
She is the one n only who is live for other happiness

Arnav does understand that she is in pain.. but he hasnt realized why.. he thinks, (yes, thinks, coz he doesn't have the guts to ask her and to tell her about his conversation with his Di) that she knows that he loves her and that everyting will be fine.. hopefully he will realize soon! 

Anyway.. That precap seemed to be funny
Hope Arnav wont get mad at khushi after knowing why khushi lied n came to GH

I think i m lost

Arnav wont be mad.. I dont think he will figure out tomorrow that Khushi has left him for good.. I think tomorrow' episode might be all about Khushi trying to hide the truth about Buaji from him.. and that will surely drive me nuts! 

There r lots of thing in my mind but couldnot come on wright track

Leave it 

Exactly.. that's what I have decided too.. dont worry too much! 
Just watch, dont worry Hug .. I spent the entire weekend crying thinking about Arshi.. now I'm tired of worrying! 

Well ...

as a whole .. Epi was perfect
Just perfect AS NK's broken hindi

NK MERE VAI aagar tu na hota to mera hassi ka najane kya hota

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by sohara

Absolutely loved today!
Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.

I agree.. I don't think she has changed either.. something is cooking in her brain.. and I know the CVs wont give up their Didi ki saut track that easily!

I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 

I know.. that got me confused.. I thought maybe he just said what his Di wanted to hear.. make her believe that she is sitll most important to him.. I'm glad though that he said Khushi is the girl he cant live without.. I mean he did realize that the night before the wedding, right.. then why did he say he didn't love her before the wedding.. maybe its the popular selective amnesia that everyone in RM has!

Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.

Exactly.. we don't need those stupid incomplete kisses.. we just like Arshi cute scenes like today's .. the bed scene.. the flirting in the morning.. and then in front of GH!

I am still upset on ASR for telling I didn't love her before.May be you are right Damsel.he wanted to pacify di. if he really means it then I have an objection. If he thinks he never loved her before then the total concept of IPK is wrong.Is the journey from 6th june 20111 to 14th feb2012 is just an illusin of ASR or we are being fooled? I think i have to make a post on it.
If it is not love then what is that in the diwali night, the teri-meri dance.fighting with the goons in Nainital.cancelling engagement with Lavanya, poolside kiss.outraged at khushi's engagement news.Constant flirting with Khushi during Payash wedding, buying bangles for her, getting jealous seeing NK around Khushi.I wish ASR didn't forget all those moments what we will cherish forever.

He hasn't forgotten those moments.. he remembered them when he thought Khushi died.. remember when he saw her fall .. the first thing he remembered was the first time that he met her.. that brought tears into my eyes.. he didn't even love her then.. but thats what he remembered first!!

I know.. I felt a bit bad too when he said that.. I just hope he said that just to make his di happy.. sometimes I wish we could just make Arshi sit in one room and start talking about their feelings from the first time they realized they were in love.. for Arnav, it started the day he saw her in the red saree.. I dont think it was ever lust for him.. she was the only one who challenged him.. who ever stood up to him.. yes it started as an attraction.. but he did care about her.. he couldnt stop thinking about her.. if that isnt love, then what is? he did start caring about her.. from the day of the photoshoot.. else why would he save her from the car and.. wonder whether he was doing something wrong.. and then the guest house.. he ran to save her! so deep down he did care about her.. so yeah.. that was love.. sigh! I love remembering about those old times.. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten.. just hte CVs love to make us go crazy.. and talk about the show over and over again.. so they just gave us something to talk about. .that's all .. dont worry about it.. Hug
Thanks yaar. Cvs always do some googli to irritate us.
I really want to see a real conversation between them,where they may recollect all the events that happened in the past one year.I really want Arnav to finish the Heer-Ranjha dialogue.i want him to answer Khushi the "kyu phadak padtahe" question.I want him to share with Khushi the holi where they confesses each other for the first time.I want him to say her again,"hamari dhadkan ek ho jate he".plz CVS incorporate those beautiful moment with present.
Oh gosh we think too much about Arhi! We all gone crazy I guess.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

awesome post loved todays episode wondering what the cvs are up to khushi left can't wait for asr reaction to her lying to him loved the update thanks for the pm

CVs gave us one good episode..so that we will be happy once again, so that they can break our hearts again.. thats always been their plan.. get fans excited then disappoint them!

I dont think Arnav will find out soon.. I think he will never know that Khushi is upset about Di.. she might try to lie and push him away from her.. I sincerely hope she doesnt' cause another MU between them! I wont be able to take it!
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Absolutely loved today!
Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.

I agree.. I don't think she has changed either.. something is cooking in her brain.. and I know the CVs wont give up their Didi ki saut track that easily!

I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 

I know.. that got me confused.. I thought maybe he just said what his Di wanted to hear.. make her believe that she is sitll most important to him.. I'm glad though that he said Khushi is the girl he cant live without.. I mean he did realize that the night before the wedding, right.. then why did he say he didn't love her before the wedding.. maybe its the popular selective amnesia that everyone in RM has!

Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.

Exactly.. we don't need those stupid incomplete kisses.. we just like Arshi cute scenes like today's .. the bed scene.. the flirting in the morning.. and then in front of GH!

I am still upset on ASR for telling I didn't love her before.May be you are right Damsel.he wanted to pacify di. if he really means it then I have an objection. If he thinks he never loved her before then the total concept of IPK is wrong.Is the journey from 6th june 20111 to 14th feb2012 is just an illusin of ASR or we are being fooled? I think i have to make a post on it.
If it is not love then what is that in the diwali night, the teri-meri dance.fighting with the goons in Nainital.cancelling engagement with Lavanya, poolside kiss.outraged at khushi's engagement news.Constant flirting with Khushi during Payash wedding, buying bangles for her, getting jealous seeing NK around Khushi.I wish ASR didn't forget all those moments what we will cherish forever.

He hasn't forgotten those moments.. he remembered them when he thought Khushi died.. remember when he saw her fall .. the first thing he remembered was the first time that he met her.. that brought tears into my eyes.. he didn't even love her then.. but thats what he remembered first!!

I know.. I felt a bit bad too when he said that.. I just hope he said that just to make his di happy.. sometimes I wish we could just make Arshi sit in one room and start talking about their feelings from the first time they realized they were in love.. for Arnav, it started the day he saw her in the red saree.. I dont think it was ever lust for him.. she was the only one who challenged him.. who ever stood up to him.. yes it started as an attraction.. but he did care about her.. he couldnt stop thinking about her.. if that isnt love, then what is? he did start caring about her.. from the day of the photoshoot.. else why would he save her from the car and.. wonder whether he was doing something wrong.. and then the guest house.. he ran to save her! so deep down he did care about her.. so yeah.. that was love.. sigh! I love remembering about those old times.. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten.. just hte CVs love to make us go crazy.. and talk about the show over and over again.. so they just gave us something to talk about. .that's all .. dont worry about it.. Hug
Thanks yaar. Cvs always do some googli to irritate us.
I really want to see a real conversation between them,where they may recollect all the events that happened in the past one year.I really want Arnav to finish the Heer-Ranjha dialogue.i want him to answer Khushi the "kyu phadak padtahe" question.I want him to share with Khushi the holi where they confesses each other for the first time.I want him to say her again,"hamari dhadkan ek ho jate he".plz CVS incorporate those beautiful moment with present.
Oh gosh we think too much about Arhi! We all gone crazy I guess.LOL

That's what we want.. but the CVs wont give us that!
Yes, they are a part of our lives.. which is why we are here discussing about them instead of worrying about our own lives!! LOL of course we are crazy.. LOL
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
What the is the perfect reaction to last night's episode. Man I thought I'd venting today also but the 360 degrees change in cry baby made me go "HUH" ROFL

Thank god CVs stopped making her weep further on Nannav's new found happiness. Me loving it Silly

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

What the is the perfect reaction to last night's episode. Man I thought I'd venting today also but the 360 degrees change in cry baby made me go "HUH" ROFL

Thank god CVs stopped making her weep further on Nannav's new found happiness. Me loving it Silly

Dont get too excited.. I have a feeling the CVs are trying to trick us into thinking that Anjali has changed.. but I feel she hasn't.. they wont give up on their didi ki saut track that easily!

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Dont get too excited.. I have a feeling the CVs are trying to trick us into thinking that Anjali has changed.. but I feel she hasn't.. they wont give up on their didi ki saut track that easily!

Uh oh you're scaring me now darling... Confused

Btw I don't ride my hopes on the cry baby at all cuz she's not worth it. Besides now I wonder what she was upset in the first place with. Does this mean she feels Khushi is innocent? And that her hubby is at guilt? Yeah I'm confused 

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Uh oh you're scaring me now darling... Confused

Btw I don't ride my hopes on the cry baby at all cuz she's not worth it. Besides now I wonder what she was upset in the first place with. Does this mean she feels Khushi is innocent? And that her hubby is at guilt? Yeah I'm confused 

Dont be scared.. whatever happens.. we fans will be there for each other.. so dont worry.. Hug
She was upset 'coz Arnav kicked her husband out.. and two, 'coz she thinks he did it for Khushi, because he cares about Khushi more than his Di.. and three, 'coz she doesn't want to accept her husband is wrong, so she wants someone to blame.. and the fave Raizada target is always Khushi! there you go.. bingo.. Khushi is at fault.. she will never ever think that Khushi is innocent and her god-like hubby is at guilt! 

I want Shyam to come back.. and I hope Anjali catches him with Khushi.. then she will learn! I wonder when the stupid Raizada people will accept how much Khushi has sacrificed for them! Arnav is slowly learning it.. but looks like no one else ever will! 

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index