What the? (Page 19)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by sohara

Absolutely loved today!
Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.

I agree.. I don't think she has changed either.. something is cooking in her brain.. and I know the CVs wont give up their Didi ki saut track that easily!

I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 

I know.. that got me confused.. I thought maybe he just said what his Di wanted to hear.. make her believe that she is sitll most important to him.. I'm glad though that he said Khushi is the girl he cant live without.. I mean he did realize that the night before the wedding, right.. then why did he say he didn't love her before the wedding.. maybe its the popular selective amnesia that everyone in RM has!

Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.

Exactly.. we don't need those stupid incomplete kisses.. we just like Arshi cute scenes like today's .. the bed scene.. the flirting in the morning.. and then in front of GH!

I am still upset on ASR for telling I didn't love her before.May be you are right Damsel.he wanted to pacify di. if he really means it then I have an objection. If he thinks he never loved her before then the total concept of IPK is wrong.Is the journey from 6th june 20111 to 14th feb2012 is just an illusin of ASR or we are being fooled? I think i have to make a post on it.
If it is not love then what is that in the diwali night, the teri-meri dance.fighting with the goons in Nainital.cancelling engagement with Lavanya, poolside kiss.outraged at khushi's engagement news.Constant flirting with Khushi during Payash wedding, buying bangles for her, getting jealous seeing NK around Khushi.I wish ASR didn't forget all those moments what we will cherish forever.

Edited by sohara - 23 July 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Absolutely loved today!
Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.

I agree.. I don't think she has changed either.. something is cooking in her brain.. and I know the CVs wont give up their Didi ki saut track that easily!

I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 

I know.. that got me confused.. I thought maybe he just said what his Di wanted to hear.. make her believe that she is sitll most important to him.. I'm glad though that he said Khushi is the girl he cant live without.. I mean he did realize that the night before the wedding, right.. then why did he say he didn't love her before the wedding.. maybe its the popular selective amnesia that everyone in RM has!

Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.

Exactly.. we don't need those stupid incomplete kisses.. we just like Arshi cute scenes like today's .. the bed scene.. the flirting in the morning.. and then in front of GH!

I am still upset on ASR for telling I didn't love her before.May be you are right Damsel.he wanted to pacify di. if he really means it then I have an objection. If he thinks he never loved her before then the total concept of IPK is wrong.Is the journey from 6th june 20111 to 14th feb2012 is just an illusin of ASR or we are being fooled? I think i have to make a post on it.
If it is not love then what is that in the diwali night, the teri-meri dance.fighting with the goons in Nainital.cancelling engagement with Lavanya, poolside kiss.outraged at khushi's engagement news.Constant flirting with Khushi during Payash wedding, buying bangles for her, getting jealous seeing NK around Khushi.I wish ASR didn't forget all those moments what we will cherish forever.

He hasn't forgotten those moments.. he remembered them when he thought Khushi died.. remember when he saw her fall .. the first thing he remembered was the first time that he met her.. that brought tears into my eyes.. he didn't even love her then.. but thats what he remembered first!!

I know.. I felt a bit bad too when he said that.. I just hope he said that just to make his di happy.. sometimes I wish we could just make Arshi sit in one room and start talking about their feelings from the first time they realized they were in love.. for Arnav, it started the day he saw her in the red saree.. I dont think it was ever lust for him.. she was the only one who challenged him.. who ever stood up to him.. yes it started as an attraction.. but he did care about her.. he couldnt stop thinking about her.. if that isnt love, then what is? he did start caring about her.. from the day of the photoshoot.. else why would he save her from the car and.. wonder whether he was doing something wrong.. and then the guest house.. he ran to save her! so deep down he did care about her.. so yeah.. that was love.. sigh! I love remembering about those old times.. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten.. just hte CVs love to make us go crazy.. and talk about the show over and over again.. so they just gave us something to talk about. .that's all .. dont worry about it.. Hug

sohara

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Good post.

boreddamsel

KaSu4Life IF-Dazzler
KaSu4Life
KaSu4Life

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
hayyyeee arnav singing was the best...main toh gayeeeBlushing

boreddamsel

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree to Wht u said. I absolutely loved the episode. But I don't think Wht arnav said abt falling in love with Khushi after marriage was rt. he had fallen in love way b4 Tht. Remember the accident where he thought she was in the ambulance and the dhak dhak at night when he remembers Wht pujali told him saanse ruk jayegi etc etc?? Wht say guys??

boreddamsel

pantrossy Goldie
pantrossy
pantrossy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Our CVs r unpredictable
One day we got to watch selfish anjali n next day they totally changed plot

That may be coz of fans
They never want to disappoint their viewer
But they even dont have choice

Story line is going on well but as fans deman they had to change anjali n aakash
As we heard a lot that daljeet n aakshya got lots of hater mail n even lost of fan sent message to CVs for that no one can tolorate their cast being villian
what we saw on yday epi was all we wanted ..
Yes everything going on well except their marriage contract
As spoiler khushi gone to her maika purposly not because of her buwaji's illness
Even we saw buwaji was absolutly fine

Now come to the point

When i was watching show i had tear in my eye even i m syill not over from the thought about Khushi

I m happy n sad on the same time
I m happy coz Arnav told truth to his Di, anjali smile n understood her brothers feelings

I m happy Anjali talked to khushi even that was not proper conversation but enough for me

I m happy to see naughty Arnav

I m happy that after more then two week Aakash n payal was back to their live .. Their problem sort out
Did they talked during weeked..?
Otherwise how does its come be normal even i was surprised that it was payal who was asking for forgiveness.. I doesnot mean that aakash is fault but his behavoiur toward his wife after knowing all the truth was not good at all...

Now i m Sad by thinking about khushi
When everything going to be alright but she took wrong decision
Why..?

We all know the reason

I cried when i saw tear on her eye
She was silent coz of lods of pain in her heart
I can feel that pain how hard to leave someone who is more important then ur self

Anybody noticed one thing..

She again said to nani that she ll miss them
Nobody was aware of her word but it hurt me a lot
She said" hum aate he" to aakash before leaved but when its time to bid gudbye to Arnav she said " hum chalte hai"

Arnav could feel something wrong with khushi but he couldnot figure out

Lets not think more about it but i m badly hurted coz thinking about khushi.. She left quitly just because she cant see anyone in pain coz of her presence
U r so innocent khushi
When r u gonna think about ur self..

What about her pain..?

No body can understand her pain even not Arnav
She is the one n only who is live for other happiness

Anyway.. That precap seemed to be funny
Hope Arnav wont get mad at khushi after knowing why khushi lied n came to GH

I think i m lost

There r lots of thing in my mind but couldnot come on wright track

Leave it

Well ...

as a whole .. Epi was perfect
Just perfect AS NK's broken hindi

NK MERE VAI aagar tu na hota to mera hassi ka najane kya hota
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakraj80

Yes I agree to Wht u said. I absolutely loved the episode. But I don't think Wht arnav said abt falling in love with Khushi after marriage was rt. he had fallen in love way b4 Tht. Remember the accident where he thought she was in the ambulance and the dhak dhak at night when he remembers Wht pujali told him saanse ruk jayegi etc etc?? Wht say guys??

yeah... I just had a whole conversation with Fazila about it.. 
I think he purposely said what he wanted his sister to hear.. 
either unconsciously or deliberately.. we dont know..

yes he did love her before the wedding.. he did realize that he loved her the night before.. when he felt his heart beat thinking about her and he remembered the sansain ruk jaayegi dialogue, while thinking about the ambulance scene. 

either he forgot that (which he better not have) or 
maybe he didn't want to admit that he loved her before that (which is not like Arnav.. we have seen that he is not embarrassed to admit his love in front of his family now) or
he just wanted to give Anjali credit for everything.. including his marriage and his happiness, which comes from Khushi.. he says you are the reason I got married to her.. and then after marriage, i fell in love with her.. so hence you are hte reason I fell in love.. hence you will alway sbe the most important person in my life!

I dont know why the CVs did that.. but after a day of worrying about why Arnav lied/hid the fact that e loved Khushi before the marriage.. I have decided that we will never know why he did that.. and I just hope that lie wont cost him another MU and separate him from Khushi.. I just wish people would just tell the truth and not hide anything any more.. then of course this show will have to end.. LOL

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
awesome post loved todays episode wondering what the cvs are up to khushi left can't wait for asr reaction to her lying to him loved the update thanks for the pm

boreddamsel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index