Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the? (Page 15)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trivedishraddha

OMG,am also going crazy after today's episode. . .
Arnav ringing and talking to her in sleep,which was easy for him as he said. . .
And anjali aakash also going good. . .
Really happy for Arnav,that he understands Khushi and gives her happiness in small things like chana. . .
When he have her the chana,i remembered the episode where Khushi is buying chana and Arnav had gone mad thinking she is dead and running after the ambulance,and when he found her bargaining for the and chana,for just five rupees,arnav took out a 500 rupees note and gave either to the vender. . .that was a LOL moment. . .
And God,Arnav was looking [B][way too hot today/B],i just thought i want to go inside the tv and grab him into kisses. . .
Smile
The precap was good too. . .
Arnav will come to know about Khushi's greatness once again. I want.
Really happy .happy happy. . .
Fingers crossed for tomorrow's episode. . .
Thanks for the pm . . .
Smile

I don't think Khushi will let him know that Buaji is fine.. she will do smoething so that he will go away.. 
But yeah, dont htink Anjali and Akash have become normal.. esp Anjali.. I dont think the CVs are planning to give up their Didi ki saut track that fast!

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika18

Absolutely! Even I felt the same about today's episode.. :)
I really wanted to hug Anjali for acting mature after what seems like a milenium. But then again, if we get our hopes high, we'll end up cursingTongue
Anyway, it was a pretty subtle episode! Hopefully, embarked on a maybe new beginning.. 
Lets see what's next in store for us. Big smile

Agreed.. I have learned my lesson.. no more expectations!
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sp1581

agreed u nevr kn ow the cvs probabaly they have checked our forum.. & must have changed their mind..Wink but watevr they did its fab yaar.. keep up the good work.. evrything in one epi.. anjai smiling... payash patched up... arnav aweomeStarStarStari ma sure he will leave no stone unturned to get her back aftre knowing her reason for leaving the house...

Yeah.. though Im sure Anjali has something cooking in her brain.. I don't think things are back to normal.. the CVs wont change their track just to please their fans.. i dont trust them!

I hope Arnav gets to know soon.. but Khushi wont let him know her reason that fast.. though it's stupid.. someone could always call up home and ask to talk to Buaji.. can Khushi prevent every phone call or every visitor from visiting Buaji? she should have come up with a better excuse!
vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
what ever the reason, sense tablets, hate mails whatever I just hope it continues this way! 

I dont want to have any more expectations esp from spoilers but I DO WANT a remarriage!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

preciousgirl125 Senior Member
preciousgirl125
preciousgirl125

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
awww and OMG indeed !!Day Dreaming

that was a fantastic episode..

yes lesson learned..dont expect too much !!

boreddamsel

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by asrcraze

I actually have a doubt...
I thought he loved her before wedding...
Why did he say he didn't??

Exactly.. I noticed that too.. 
I dont know why he said that.. 

We know he was going to confess his love.
For a second I thought he said it to please his Di.. but then again would Arnav be that diplomatic?

If you notice he said that he married Khushi because he thought Shyam and Khushi were having an affair.. and love happened after the marriage.. he said I married her for you.. 

I actually thought he was just saying what his Di wanted to hear.. but is Arnav that diplomatic? well he is a businessman!

But at least he said I can't live without her and I love you Di.. again something his Di wanted to hear.. 

So I don't know.. I was confused too.. 

He was going to confess his love..Thats what we thought...No Arnav isn't diplomatic as far as I know...

If you notice he said that he married Khushi because he thought Shyam and Khushi were having an affair.. and love happened after the marriage.. he said I married her for you.. 

He did marry Kushi because he thought they had an affair..."Love happened after marriage" is the doubt part...

But at least he said I can't live without her and I love you Di.. again something his Di wanted to hear.. 

Yeah true :)

Anyway we are used to bloopers...One more :)

boreddamsel

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
They have refresh their mind and just put away all the rubbishes from their mind!!!

boreddamsel

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
YES!!!
To Tooo HAPPY with the epi!!!  Dancing

yes, I try reminding myself of Fazila's advise but when it comes to matters of heart it is easier said than done !!!  Shocked

Like you start loving the pain of heart break after some repeated experiences!!!  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index