Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the? (Page 14)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutee987

i felt the same about today's epi...

what happend to anjali and aakash over a weekend?

Sense tabletsLOL

loved arshi moments... especially when he was talking to her when she was sleeping...  she never let him talk .. lol...

LOL

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Happy to hear that you are in love with IPKKND.Let me tell you one thing this is a daily serial and if you want the serial to be continued for a long time you have to bear some of the Episodes CV's cannot give you exciting Episodes all the time.

Hey! I'm sorry if my post made you think that I'm one of those fans who complain everytime they dont get a rabba ve.. 

no I love the cast and crew, I even love the CVs when they dont give us happy Arshi moments.. it's just it annoys me when they do nonsensical stuff.. one of the reasons I love IPK, is because nothing is melodramatic... they have always shown people being practical (remember La?) and have always concentrated even on the tiniest details.. but then they show Anjali ignoring her Chotte, and refusing to eat, even though she knows he wont eat if she doesn't eat and he is diabetic! Things like that made me upset.. I mean I know she is depressed.. but that's not the way to behave.. you do not act selfish.. but again. thats ok.. I have learned to stop expecting the CVs to give us sensible stuff.. just will take things as it comes.. so that I can enjoy the show and not worry about it.. 

In the meantime, I can always add sensible stuff, what I want to see, in my FFs LOL

Edited by boreddamsel - 23 July 2012 at 10:54am
whisperer Goldie
whisperer
whisperer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Yep. Starting from the five minutes to the end, I was in the "what the-?" mode.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OMG,am also going crazy after today's episode. . .
Arnav ringing and talking to her in sleep,which was easy for him as he said. . .
And anjali aakash also going good. . .
Really happy for Arnav,that he understands Khushi and gives her happiness in small things like chana. . .
When he have her the chana,i remembered the episode where Khushi is buying chana and Arnav had gone mad thinking she is dead and running after the ambulance,and when he found her bargaining for the and chana,for just five rupees,arnav took out a 500 rupees note and gave either to the vender. . .that was a LOL moment. . .
And God,Arnav was looking [B][way too hot today/B],i just thought i want to go inside the tv and grab him into kisses. . .
Smile
The precap was good too. . .
Arnav will come to know about Khushi's greatness once again. I want.
Really happy .happy happy. . .
Fingers crossed for tomorrow's episode. . .
Thanks for the pm . . .
Smile

boreddamsel

shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
agreed u nevr kn ow the cvs probabaly they have checked our forum.. & must have changed their mind..Wink but watevr they did its fab yaar.. keep up the good work.. evrything in one epi.. anjai smiling... payash patched up... arnav aweomeStarStarStari ma sure he will leave no stone unturned to get her back aftre knowing her reason for leaving the house...

boreddamsel

oroniArShi Goldie
oroniArShi
oroniArShi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
loved todays epi...agree wid u...

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcakez

ahahhahahaahhahaha same I was screaming too. Its was sooo cute especially the sleep talk and when Arnav held khushi's face and asked whats wrong! aaawww i replayed that part about 10 times. Finally things are coming back to normal but then Khushi decides to leave this better bring arshi closer. 

I'm hoping that Khushi leaving will lead to a remarriage .. 
I'm not so sure that things are back to normal.. I don't trust hte CVs to give up their didi ki saut track that easily.. something is cooking in Anjali's mind for sure!

By the look on arnav's face on the friday's episode I thought that he was gonna get mad at Khushi and again think that bcz of her there are more misunderstandings between him and anjali but nooo e did the exact opposite. Even Anjali, she was TALKING to Khushi. something is seriously wrong or maybe too right ahahahhaha

well I didn't think he would get mad at Khushi.. but I don't know.. I just decided for once I will watch without expecting .. and it helped! No, something is wrong.. I dont think Anjali has changed.. CVs are tricking us.. you know them.. they give us hope and then break our hearts.. dont fall for their tricks!

All I wanna know right now is WHY DID KHUHSI LEAVE? Obviously not bcz of Buaji cz she is comepletely fine and it sure had something to do with arnav and anjali but the question thats bugging me is was she forced or blackmailed by someone???

I think she left because one, she didn't wanted to give Arnav time to spend with his Di... I don't know.. she is one confused soul.. I dont blame her.. when she has someone as confused and with a split personality like ASR for her husband.. I totally understand what she is going through!

Oh and please create a new OS for the Love Saga ~ Really miss it!

I want to.. I started writing one the other day.. but it wasn't cute enough.. I'm waiting for a cute idea to hit me.. and then will write it for sure! In the meantime, I'm working on my FF with evil Anjali LOL

Malvika18 IF-Dazzler
Malvika18
Malvika18

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Absolutely! Even I felt the same about today's episode.. :)
I really wanted to hug Anjali for acting mature after what seems like a milenium. But then again, if we get our hopes high, we'll end up cursing. Tongue
Anyway, it was a pretty subtle episode! Hopefully, embarked on a maybe new beginning.. 
Lets see what's next in store for us. Big smile

Edited by Malvika18 - 23 July 2012 at 11:05am

boreddamsel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index