India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the? (Page 13)

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Surprised over the sudden personality change of Ak-Ji. I guess we the IForian's crying and welling helped!! The CVs were forced to re-write stuff...yeah!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boisecrazy

Surprised over the sudden personality change of Ak-Ji. I guess we the IForian's crying and welling helped!! The CVs were forced to re-write stuff...yeah!!!

let's not be too sure about that. 
I think they might have tricked us into thinking that.. but in reality, something is cooking in Anjali's brain.. things might not be what it seemed.. 

I'm having a tough time believing that hte CVs would give up their didi ki sauth track this easily!
Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hey babygirl, yes it is wonderful that CV changed but you need to understand what happened Friday Saturday and Sunday changed PH, Gul & CO.  Thousands of bashing, screaming, threating texts, email,  and phone calls hit 4 Lions, IPKKND and Star Plus.  CV got the message from fans...

Also, watch you back, Anjali isn't as "nice" as it seems...

Edited by Punkin22 - 23 July 2012 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SublimeSaRun.boisecrazyboreddamsel

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i was doing the same thing ...i was jumping on the sofa while watching that ...the episode was fantastic!Smile

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Hey babygirl, yes it is wonderful that CV changed but you need to understand what happened Friday Saturday and Sunday changed PH, Gul & CO.  Thousands of bashing, screaming, threating texts, email,  and phone calls hit 4 Lions, IPKKND and Star Plus.  CV got the message from fans...

Also, watch you back, Anjali isn't as "nice" as it seems...

Agreed about Anjali.. I dont trust the CVs to have changed their script and given up on the didi ki saut track.. they are just tricking us into thinking that things are normal.. and then as usual, after building our hopes up, they will break our hearts... 

but now I have learned my lesson, will watch without expectations!
Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i felt the same about today's epi...

what happend to anjali and aakash over a weekend?

loved arshi moments... especially when he was talking to her when she was sleeping...  she never let him talk .. lol...

boreddamsel

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Happy to hear that you are in love with IPKKND.Let me tell you one thing this is a daily serial and if you want the serial to be continued for a long time you have to bear some of the Episodes CV's cannot give you exciting Episodes all the time.

boreddamsel

cupcakez Senior Member
cupcakez
cupcakez

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ahahhahahaahhahaha same I was screaming too. Its was sooo cute especially the sleep talk and when Arnav held khushi's face and asked whats wrong! aaawww i replayed that part about 10 times. Finally things are coming back to normal but then Khushi decides to leave this better bring arshi closer. 

By the look on arnav's face on the friday's episode I thought that he was gonna get mad at Khushi and again think that bcz of her there are more misunderstandings between him and anjali but nooo e did the exact opposite. Even Anjali, she was TALKING to Khushi. something is seriously wrong or maybe too right ahahahhaha

All I wanna know right now is WHY DID KHUHSI LEAVE? Obviously not bcz of Buaji cz she is comepletely fine and it sure had something to do with arnav and anjali but the question thats bugging me is was she forced or blackmailed by someone???

Oh and please create a new OS for the Love Saga ~ Really miss it!

boreddamsel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index