Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the? (Page 12)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I think the sudden hate mail they got from the viewers made them realise where they are going wrong and took some immediate corrective actions, I mean since the show started they have always been appreciated this must have been the first time (apart from the kidnapping track, where they had a reason due to Barun's movie) people have always appreciated the serial.

I hope that is it and no more MU's ! we need some fun, romantic, simple episodes after all this heavy intense drama, the kidnapping, Shyam's truth, Anjali's depression and attempted abortion!!!

Fingers crossed!

I don't know.. it's not like the CVs to change their plans for their viewers...
Well let's just wait and see what happens!

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

today's episode was totally unexpected! I never expected for Akash and Anjali to be knocked sense into suddenly! but yes I was squealing and screaming and aweing at ever moment! I really enjoyed the epi :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

I think the sudden hate mail they got from the viewers made them realise where they are going wrong and took some immediate corrective actions, I mean since the show started they have always been appreciated this must have been the first time (apart from the kidnapping track, where they had a reason due to Barun's movie) people have always appreciated the serial.

I hope that is it and no more MU's ! we need some fun, romantic, simple episodes after all this heavy intense drama, the kidnapping, Shyam's truth, Anjali's depression and attempted abortion!!!

Fingers crossed!

Totally agree with you, they mustve have got it that viewers are not buying their Didi ka saut concept.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselvandana.sagar

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

d only words i have been using since the epi is.. omg... awww... aww barun... aww arnav... awww arshi.. n d most impt of them all ""WHAT THE"" LOL
n sighing on the hottest guy on planet earth.Day Dreaming

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

m just goin mad on ARNAV jogging dress...
haha.. oh yeah.. I even forgot about that.. he was looking real hot!
don't know how he can manage to wear  black in this summer heat though!!! 
But then again we will faint if he goes around jogging in his baniyan!!! LOL
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samster03

Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yaar... Don't be fooled by the CVs, they are notorious for their 360 degree turns. Whose to say tomorrow they may feed Poojali some more nonsense tablets?</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anyways, as the saying goes, things seem too good to be true.LOLStern SmileSomething's cooking in that mind of hers, so hold your breath before you start praising her and celebrating the return of the old Anjali.</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">~Puja~</font>

i felt the same..!!! As per mishti's spoiler she will meet shyam without arnav knowledge..!!! Once anjali meets him , she will become blind again.!!!!!

AGreed.. I alos think this is just a plan of hers.. I don't think they will give up Didi ki saut track that easily! 
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsDramaQueen

today's episode was totally unexpected! I never expected for Akash and Anjali to be knocked sense into suddenly! but yes I was squealing and screaming and aweing at ever moment! I really enjoyed the epi :)

I have a feeling they might go back to their old selves once their sense tablets are digested!! You never know! LOL

vandana.sagar

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melfns

Fingers crossed!

Totally agree with you, they mustve have got it that viewers are not buying their Didi ka saut concept.

I dont know.. I dont think they will easily give up that track.. I think they are just tricking us into believeing that things are fine.. when someting else is cooking in Anjali's mind!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index