Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the? (Page 11)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akorshi

100% agree wid u...loved today's epi...

but one tension as khushi nw left RM...hw arnav will bring her back..as wife...

Maybe he will remarry her, this time in front of everyone, and bring her back to his home!
and maybe that's when Shyam will make his appearance again.. sigh! I miss Shyam!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

i know it was totally WHAT THE EPI??????
i mean throughout the epi i was like...
HA HELLO THATS THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!Confused
AWWW THIS IS HAPPPENING OMG OMG!
IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?????
OKKK IT IS REALLY HAPPENINGConfused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dancing

UUUMMM DID AKASH JUST SAID THAT?????\Hug
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!Dancing
WHATS GOING O HERE!!!!!!!!!!Confused
WHY IS EVERYONE HAPPY??????????Shocked

YEPPIII EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party

AND THIS WHOLE TIME MY PARENTS WERE STARING AT ME LIKE I HAD LOST MY BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL
Clap

boreddamsel

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I think the sudden hate mail they got from the viewers made them realise where they are going wrong and took some immediate corrective actions, I mean since the show started they have always been appreciated this must have been the first time (apart from the kidnapping track, where they had a reason due to Barun's movie) people have always appreciated the serial.

I hope that is it and no more MU's ! we need some fun, romantic, simple episodes after all this heavy intense drama, the kidnapping, Shyam's truth, Anjali's depression and attempted abortion!!!

Fingers crossed!

boreddamsel

Lovely1 IF-Dazzler
Lovely1
Lovely1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
That's the bottom line.. 

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Absolutely loved today!
Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.

I agree.. I don't think she has changed either.. something is cooking in her brain.. and I know the CVs wont give up their Didi ki saut track that easily!

I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 

I know.. that got me confused.. I thought maybe he just said what his Di wanted to hear.. make her believe that she is sitll most important to him.. I'm glad though that he said Khushi is the girl he cant live without.. I mean he did realize that the night before the wedding, right.. then why did he say he didn't love her before the wedding.. maybe its the popular selective amnesia that everyone in RM has!

Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.

Exactly.. we don't need those stupid incomplete kisses.. we just like Arshi cute scenes like today's .. the bed scene.. the flirting in the morning.. and then in front of GH!

sohara

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I know I just saw it!!!

boreddamsel

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
m just goin mad on ARNAV jogging dress...

boreddamsel

samster03 Goldie
samster03
samster03

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yaar... Don't be fooled by the CVs, they are notorious for their 360 degree turns. Whose to say tomorrow they may feed Poojali some more nonsense tablets?</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anyways, as the saying goes, things seem too good to be true.LOLStern SmileSomething's cooking in that mind of hers, so hold your breath before you start praising her and celebrating the return of the old Anjali.</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">~Puja~</font>

i felt the same..!!! As per mishti's spoiler she will meet shyam without arnav knowledge..!!! Once anjali meets him , she will become blind again.!!!!!

boreddamsel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index