Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the? (Page 10)

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

100% agree wid u...loved today's epi...

but one tension as khushi nw left RM...hw arnav will bring her back..as wife...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I agree, just watch the serial without any expectations esp from the spoilers, someone once said there were tankers outside the sets and so the maha episode will have a rain scene, did not happen and instead of going with the flow,our expectations of what the maha episode should enjoy we were unhappy with the comedy in that episode,me included!

Or else the CV realised that the show will or might lose its audience if they continued with the track with all the MU s so over the weekend they realised they need to quickly sort it out, maybe Khusi is worried that now if she has has to accept him as her husband it might involve some intimacy which she feels is not correct given that hers is a contract marriage, and once Arnav realises that is the reason, the re marriage track comes in??

But yes, today was a super super super episode, reminded me of when I used to watch the entire episode and love it !

I'm hoping the remarriage happens too.. Arnav might realize that she needs to be brought back the right way.. so he will have a proper wedding this time.. 
But I'm not so ready to believe that the CVs have given up on the Didi ki sauth track.. 

I think they are just playing with our minds to build our hopes up and then they will break our hearts! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodvandana.sagar

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Actually the story is going very well. Clap It is just that we expect something & when it does not go according to our wishes, we feel disappointed. Cry
Friday's episode was very good, I loved it as I had watched it without any expectations. Unfortunately, many thought otherwise & were disappointed. Thats where the bashing started. Ouch
Same way, today, nobody expected to get Arhi scenes, but when we got them, everybody loved it.Embarrassed Hope now later, if we get a grey Anjali, nobody starts bashing again. Shocked

Agreed.  I will stop expecting and I think I can enjoy the show better!
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved today!
Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.
I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 
Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.

Edited by sohara - 23 July 2012 at 10:20am

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadhirai

it has to be heeled
and it is heeled

Yes dear.. see I'm happy today :)
But.. lets not think it's healed yet..

I have a feeling they are just giving us hope again, like they always do.. 
Now I'll be careful not to expect anything.. 'coz the moment i expect they turn the tables and I will be disappointed!
Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Avi64

me to dancing and blushing and squealing and eeep! my mom thinks i have lost it! totally and completely! i am sooo happy!!! this is the old ipk i was missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Silly

I totally understand LOL.. I live alone, so I watch alone Cry, but thankfully today the stream worked.. so I was chatting with people while watching.. and this is what I was saying was omg.. omg.. omg.. awww... omg.. omg.. omg..

that was a unanimous reaction i guessLOL everybody was just giving exclaimations... koi baat karne ki haalat mein hi nahi thaLOL

ohk... you must be thinking i've send my brains into the dungeons...posting sooo many emoticons... but kya kare?! matlab i'm am sooo in love! we get our Pyaari di back... Payash have sorted out themselves... and Nani is an absolute darling! and Arhi... do i even have to tell you how much i loved watching them today???

nope.. I totally get it.. LOL
not so sure about Anjali and Akash.. but yeah.. lets see what happens.. 
I'm too scared to expect things.. coz when I expect, the CVs break my heart!

thats true... today not a single soul on IF was expecting anything and see where we've landed... in heavenDay Dreaming

the scene in bed... first time they've been shown to be sharing a bed in their room *squealing* and Arnav tells her "jab tum soti ho to tumse baat karna kitna aasan hota hai" LOLLOL

I know its scenes like these that we want.. not any stupid kisses or intimate scenes.. this is what makes us happy.. and go crazy.. when will CVs understand.. esp in Arshi's case.. they dont need intimate scenes to make us go dhak-dhak! I have been squealing since 10:30am EDT!

But I dont understand why he cant talk to her when she is awake.. stupid guy!! 

exactly these cute scenes are enough to send us in la-la land... don't give us intimate scenes because its not possible to complete them... just little day to day things can make us squeal and blush!Embarrassed

the scene where he sees khushi packing and picks up his clothes... he brought her chanas *rubbing my eyes* am i dreaming??? and then he's flirting with her????Wink Arnav's in full form, nahi?

lol.. I was sittig with here iwth my mouth wide open.. like Khushi usually does, wondeirng who this was.. and what happened to him.. omg.. Arnav.. honestly the CVs wanted us all to get a heart attack today.. !!!! Thats what it was..

heart attack conspiracy??? Wink but yaar seriously kya hua aaj??? still in reverie Day Dreaming

the scene where she's leaving and NK enters... that was sooo much fun! and Arnav's expressions "mujhe meri wife ke saath kya karna hai iski advise mujhe nk kyon de raha hai? vo bhi sabke saamne? emphasis on sabke saamneTongueLOL and dil fut jaayega???LOL Nanav ka dil tut jaayega...LOL NK is sooo cute! :-*

lol.. yeah.. I didn't mention NK in my post.. but loved him.. dil toot jayega was so cute.. nad loved how Arnav was like. I was going ot drop her.. loved how he admitted that!!!

me too! ab inki story thriller war se love story pe aa gayi hai... so NK can rest for the time being jab tak these two don't get back to square one... like alwaysTongue par yaar loved how nk must have thought "nanav se to kuch nahi expect kar sakte... main hi kuch chakkar chalata hoon!"LOL

and the song?? aaj mausam hai suhana??? Arnav ne bola???? checking my ears of defects... sahi mein???? yaar that was the best!!! and i am still giggling like an idiotLOL and his concern "aur koi baat hai kya?" awwwDay Dreaming <3 <3 :-*

omg.. I did the thing in bold too.. again sat with my mouth wide open.. not able to believe what was happening.. and then the squealing started again.. and the concern that he showed.. when he asked "aur koi baat hai kya".. he knows her so well.. stupid female .. just tel him.. 

yaar he is damn cute! the song saying became one of my favourite scenes today!Day Dreaming

Khushi ki to band bajegi jab Buaji darwaza kholegiLOL Pagal hai... ab jab sab thik hai to ghar chodne ka kya reason??? Khushi... Khushi...

exactly! <I'm shaking my head in disapproval> D'oh

Kya kare... dimag alag alag directions mein chalte hai Mr. and Mrs. Laad Governer ke...Tongue

and i'm guessing kisi ne cvs ki drink mein sense tablets mila di... TongueLOL
LOL

LOL I know!

Anjali was actually happy ?????????????Shocked and did Arnav actually say Khushi ke bina uski saanse ruk jaati hai??? *pinching myself*  it was a cute scene...verrryyy  cute! and the one where Anji talked to Khushi was cute too!

I know again! But I was surprised when he said I didn't love her before I got married.. did he not? ah.. well at least he admitted that he fell in love after he got married.. so that way sisster is also happy. he got married because of me.. even though he hated her! and omg.. yes, Arnav did admit that he can't live without Khushi.. ANd also said I love you Di.. that way again Di is happy.. im jumping with joy.. yes Anjali was happy.. though I'm worried what might happen next.. so I'm not going to believe completely that she has changed!

that i guess he's forgotten... didn't i mention that people at RM have a terrible amnesia problem... he only remembered he misunderstood her... so thats why he didn't love her before the wedding...and yeah with that anjali is happy so i'm happy...we're not getting shyamli at least for now... or are we... i mean he was sweet on the face too...ohk forget it... relax... ohk don't expect... don't be scared... take it one day... one epi at a time and things will be fine...

well i don't know wheteher my response made any sense! i'm just sooo happy! i'll have to watch the epi at least ten times more to let it sink inLOL desperately waiting for it to upload on starplayer!!! jaldi karo!! i can't wait!

I totally understand!!! It still hasn't sunk in.. I'm still dancing and squealing.. my hands are shivering while I type.. I'm so happy.. !!!!

Me too! kya kar diya cvs ne aaj??!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselnoclapsplease

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran04

Totally agree with u...enjoyed every bit of today's episode!!!

still drooling over arnav's aaj mausam hai suhana!!Day Dreaming

me too!

Avi64

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anneraza

O GOD!! today's ep was SHOOO cuteDay Dreaming
and the most imp.. di was a bit better today

She was.. but I still dont believe she has changed.. 
The CVs are just tricking us to believe that she has!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index