Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Akorshi

100% agree wid u...loved today's epi...

but one tension as khushi nw left RM...hw arnav will bring her back..as wife...

Maybe he will remarry her, this time in front of everyone, and bring her back to his home!
and maybe that's when Shyam will make his appearance again.. sigh! I miss Shyam!
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

i know it was totally WHAT THE EPI??????

i mean throughout the epi i was like...
HA HELLO THATS THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!😕
AWWW THIS IS HAPPPENING OMG OMG!
IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?????
OKKK IT IS REALLY HAPPENING😕!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UUUMMM DID AKASH JUST SAID THAT?????\🤗
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!
WHATS GOING O HERE!!!!!!!!!!😕
WHY IS EVERYONE HAPPY??????????😲

YEPPIII EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳

AND THIS WHOLE TIME MY PARENTS WERE STARING AT ME LIKE I HAD LOST MY BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

👏
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the sudden hate mail they got from the viewers made them realise where they are going wrong and took some immediate corrective actions, I mean since the show started they have always been appreciated this must have been the first time (apart from the kidnapping track, where they had a reason due to Barun's movie) people have always appreciated the serial.

I hope that is it and no more MU's ! we need some fun, romantic, simple episodes after all this heavy intense drama, the kidnapping, Shyam's truth, Anjali's depression and attempted abortion!!!

Fingers crossed!
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
That's the bottom line.. 
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Absolutely loved today!

Thanks CVs for pacifying us.I think cvs's spy are in IF and checking our minds.
But something fishy is going on in Angali's mind for sure.We have to wait for the next googly of Angali.But don't want to be pessimistic.

I agree.. I don't think she has changed either.. something is cooking in her brain.. and I know the CVs wont give up their Didi ki saut track that easily!

I didn't like it why ASR said he didn't love Khushi that time.Though he forced Khushi to marry him becoz of the MU, but he indeed loved her and was about to confess it right? 

I know.. that got me confused.. I thought maybe he just said what his Di wanted to hear.. make her believe that she is sitll most important to him.. I'm glad though that he said Khushi is the girl he cant live without.. I mean he did realize that the night before the wedding, right.. then why did he say he didn't love her before the wedding.. maybe its the popular selective amnesia that everyone in RM has!

Arhi scenes were really  so cute.Plz cvs we don't need adhoora kiss their sweet romantic moments make us happy.

Exactly.. we don't need those stupid incomplete kisses.. we just like Arshi cute scenes like today's .. the bed scene.. the flirting in the morning.. and then in front of GH!

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
m just goin mad on ARNAV jogging dress...
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SublimeSaRun.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yaar... Don't be fooled by the CVs, they are notorious for their 360 degree turns. Whose to say tomorrow they may feed Poojali some more nonsense tablets?</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anyways, as the saying goes, things seem too good to be true.😆😳Something's cooking in that mind of hers, so hold your breath before you start praising her and celebrating the return of the old Anjali.</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">~Puja~</font>

i felt the same..!!! As per mishti's spoiler she will meet shyam without arnav knowledge..!!! Once anjali meets him , she will become blind again.!!!!!
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

I think the sudden hate mail they got from the viewers made them realise where they are going wrong and took some immediate corrective actions, I mean since the show started they have always been appreciated this must have been the first time (apart from the kidnapping track, where they had a reason due to Barun's movie) people have always appreciated the serial.

I hope that is it and no more MU's ! we need some fun, romantic, simple episodes after all this heavy intense drama, the kidnapping, Shyam's truth, Anjali's depression and attempted abortion!!!

Fingers crossed!

I don't know.. it's not like the CVs to change their plans for their viewers...
Well let's just wait and see what happens!
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
today's episode was totally unexpected! I never expected for Akash and Anjali to be knocked sense into suddenly! but yes I was squealing and screaming and aweing at ever moment! I really enjoyed the epi :)
Black_kittykat thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Fingers crossed!

Totally agree with you, they mustve have got it that viewers are not buying their Didi ka saut concept.