Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

i know it was totally WHAT THE EPI??????

i mean throughout the epi i was like...
HA HELLO THATS THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!πŸ˜•
AWWW THIS IS HAPPPENING OMG OMG!
IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?????
OKKK IT IS REALLY HAPPENINGπŸ˜•!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UUUMMM DID AKASH JUST SAID THAT?????\πŸ€—
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!
WHATS GOING O HERE!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•
WHY IS EVERYONE HAPPY??????????😲

YEPPIII EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

AND THIS WHOLE TIME MY PARENTS WERE STARING AT ME LIKE I HAD LOST MY BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!🀣

join the club yaar! these were my reactions too! totally speechless!! My mom is giving me "meri beti to haath se gayi" looksπŸ˜†
noclapsplease thumbnail
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

I am not yet ready to believe Anjali and Akash.. I'm too scared to hope that everything is back to normal.. 

And yes, Arnav.. sigh! was just so hot and sexy.. and omg ☺️.. I am running out of words!! πŸ˜³

yes but i hope they are'nt planning anything..
no words can perfectly describe him he is just out of this world.. OMG m gonna faint while typing πŸ˜
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
IMO either Cvs changed the track overnight and turned the vampish Anjali track to Arhi romance track which might lead to Arhi remarriage.
OR Khushi lying to get back to GH might create problems later which might bring up the contract marriage.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, just watch the serial without any expectations esp from the spoilers, someone once said there were tankers outside the sets and so the maha episode will have a rain scene, did not happen and instead of going with the flow,our expectations of what the maha episode should enjoy we were unhappy with the comedy in that episode,me included!

Or else the CV realised that the show will or might lose its audience if they continued with the track with all the MU s so over the weekend they realised they need to quickly sort it out, maybe Khusi is worried that now if she has has to accept him as her husband it might involve some intimacy which she feels is not correct given that hers is a contract marriage, and once Arnav realises that is the reason, the re marriage track comes in??

But yes, today was a super super super episode, reminded me of when I used to watch the entire episode and love it !
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Actually the story is going very well. πŸ‘ It is just that we expect something & when it does not go according to our wishes, we feel disappointed. πŸ˜­
Friday's episode was very good, I loved it as I had watched it without any expectations. Unfortunately, many thought otherwise & were disappointed. Thats where the bashing started. 
Same way, today, nobody expected to get Arhi scenes, but when we got them, everybody loved it.😳 Hope now later, if we get a grey Anjali, nobody starts bashing again. πŸ˜²
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Avi64

me to dancing and blushing and squealing and eeep! my mom thinks i have lost it! totally and completely! i am sooo happy!!! this is the old ipk i was missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1πŸ€ͺ

I totally understand πŸ˜†.. I live alone, so I watch alone 😭, but thankfully today the stream worked.. so I was chatting with people while watching.. and this is what I was saying was omg.. omg.. omg.. awww... omg.. omg.. omg.. 

ohk... you must be thinking i've send my brains into the dungeons...posting sooo many emoticons... but kya kare?! matlab i'm am sooo in love! we get our Pyaari di back... Payash have sorted out themselves... and Nani is an absolute darling! and Arhi... do i even have to tell you how much i loved watching them today???

nope.. I totally get it.. πŸ˜†
not so sure about Anjali and Akash.. but yeah.. lets see what happens.. 
I'm too scared to expect things.. coz when I expect, the CVs break my heart! 

the scene in bed... first time they've been shown to be sharing a bed in their room *squealing* and Arnav tells her "jab tum soti ho to tumse baat karna kitna aasan hota hai" LOLπŸ˜†

I know its scenes like these that we want.. not any stupid kisses or intimate scenes.. this is what makes us happy.. and go crazy.. when will CVs understand.. esp in Arshi's case.. they dont need intimate scenes to make us go dhak-dhak! I have been squealing since 10:30am EDT!

But I dont understand why he cant talk to her when she is awake.. stupid guy!! 

the scene where he sees khushi packing and picks up his clothes... he brought her chanas *rubbing my eyes* am i dreaming??? and then he's flirting with her????πŸ˜‰ Arnav's in full form, nahi?

lol.. I was sittig with here iwth my mouth wide open.. like Khushi usually does, wondeirng who this was.. and what happened to him.. omg.. Arnav.. honestly the CVs wanted us all to get a heart attack today.. !!!! Thats what it was.. 

the scene where she's leaving and NK enters... that was sooo much fun! and Arnav's expressions "mujhe meri wife ke saath kya karna hai iski advise mujhe nk kyon de raha hai? vo bhi sabke saamne? emphasis on sabke saamneπŸ˜›πŸ˜† and dil fut jaayega???πŸ˜† Nanav ka dil tut jaayega...πŸ˜† NK is sooo cute! :-*

lol.. yeah.. I didn't mention NK in my post.. but loved him.. dil toot jayega was so cute.. nad loved how Arnav was like. I was going ot drop her.. loved how he admitted that!!! 

and the song?? aaj mausam hai suhana??? Arnav ne bola???? checking my ears of defects... sahi mein???? yaar that was the best!!! and i am still giggling like an idiotπŸ˜† and his concern "aur koi baat hai kya?" awww😍 <3 <3 :-*

omg.. I did the thing in bold too.. again sat with my mouth wide open.. not able to believe what was happening.. and then the squealing started again.. and the concern that he showed.. when he asked "aur koi baat hai kya".. he knows her so well.. stupid female .. just tel him..  

Khushi ki to band bajegi jab Buaji darwaza kholegiπŸ˜† Pagal hai... ab jab sab thik hai to ghar chodne ka kya reason??? Khushi... Khushi...

exactly! <I'm shaking my head in disapproval> 

and i'm guessing kisi ne cvs ki drink mein sense tablets mila di... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I know!

Anjali was actually happy ?????????????😲 and did Arnav actually say Khushi ke bina uski saanse ruk jaati hai??? *pinching myself*  it was a cute scene...verrryyy  cute! and the one where Anji talked to Khushi was cute too!

I know again! But I was surprised when he said I didn't love her before I got married.. did he not? ah.. well at least he admitted that he fell in love after he got married.. so that way sisster is also happy. he got married because of me.. even though he hated her! and omg.. yes, Arnav did admit that he can't live without Khushi.. ANd also said I love you Di.. that way again Di is happy.. im jumping with joy.. yes Anjali was happy.. though I'm worried what might happen next.. so I'm not going to believe completely that she has changed!

well i don't know wheteher my response made any sense! i'm just sooo happy! i'll have to watch the epi at least ten times more to let it sink inπŸ˜† desperately waiting for it to upload on starplayer!!! jaldi karo!! i can't wait!

I totally understand!!! It still hasn't sunk in.. I'm still dancing and squealing.. my hands are shivering while I type.. I'm so happy.. !!!! 

boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavitratejaswi

The entire story changed in a single episode😊
Wow,I can't believe this

I know.. but lets not jump to conclusions..
I'm too scared to hope that htings are back to normal..
I don't think the CVs would give up the whole Didi ki saut track this easily! 

I think it might be the calm before the storm..
just when we start expecting, the CVs will break our hearts! So dont expect anything!
Mahi_Butt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true!!
don't have any expectations from cv's!!
they always break our heartsπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
well today's episode was very very very very very good!!
i love arnav singing aj mosam hai suhana!!
love u arshi/arhi!!
Edited by Maha_Butt2012 - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

loved the confession of he arnav he clearly said today khushi is the girl jiske bina uski saanse ruk jayegi...

Agreed.. and Anjali was happy.. I hope she doesn't forget that feeling anytime soon.. 
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky89

I dont know abt others Arnav loves  khushi & he ll do anything for her Thats main no need to think abt others ASR knows how to handle everything lets enjoy Arhi !!!!

yes.. but my worry is will Khushi let him?? 
But anyways.. I'm not going to worry any more.. just going to enjoy .. and be happy about today's episode.. and not expect anything.. so that I wont be disappointed!!!!