The "P" word

Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was great. I feel the CV's put a thorough effort into making today's episode, and FINALLY some semblance of sanity returns. 

And who loved Arnav admitting his "pyaar" for Kushi? I thought it was so cute to see the mighty ASR use the "P" word. Loved the way he blushed 😳 as he said it...

Hmm... but just WHAT is Kushi up to? Why the lies about Buaji's health???
Edited by Tweeg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mystery about Khushi.?
Think she is quitting RM for good or something else??😕
IronyDied thumbnail
it sounded blissful from the mighty ASR's moouth and the word Khushi along with the word Pyar sounded more and more magical.. i just couldnt help but remember the time.. when he used to think all this as bakwas 😳😃 we have come a long way with ASR!😍
pyrarkh thumbnail
it ws like a dream cum true tht arnav accepted in frnt of anjali tht khushi is the same gurl without her he can't breathe..i ws like wow finallly he said tht after the marraige he fell in love with her..i just loved tht part..asr being himself and accepting the fact ws the moment of the day..

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😍
But when he said that he only began to love her after their marriage... I was just like 'Arnav, you liar! What were all those Rabba Ve's about then?' 😆
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

😍

But when he said that he only began to love her after their marriage... I was just like 'Arnav, you liar! What were all those Rabba Ve's about then?' 😆

True.😊 He was falling in love with her all along and either didn't know it, or didn't want to admit it.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
the funny and sad thing is that still now Arnav did not tell khushi all of these ... except one phone I love u ...

Khushi needs to know what he actually feels for her .. anjali now knows...we the audience know.. we heard him saying " i dont want anything else " ... but khushi doesnt know yet..

So there will be a very good episode of this two declaring their love..

waiting eagerly for that..

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i love when arnav says the P word 
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: godhuli12

the funny and sad thing is that still now Arnav did not tell khushi all of these ... except one phone I love u ...

Khushi needs to know what he actually feels for her .. anjali now knows...we the audience know.. we heard him saying " i dont want anything else " ... but khushi doesnt know yet..

So there will be a very good episode of this two declaring their love..

waiting eagerly for that..

OH YES - that would be fantasteeec!!!!!
-Sapna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read somewhere that the 6 months are over, so maybe that's why she left. And I think she lied because she knew he wouldn't let her leave if she told the truth.