Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

GULABIYA talks abt SARDAKKAI & da forum goes... (Page 8)

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

This is why I had taken a long break from posting.  You make a post, and someone is always trying to force their opinion down your throat.  I  made my post, I have no apologies to make.  
I have never tried to tear down anyone's post, I expect the same respect. I watch show from day one, and I give my perspective, end of conversation.

Thanks Laila, another ridiculous forum again.

Not worth it. 

I hope it doesn't stop you from commenting. 

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Originally posted by rickks

@ Laila2009- XAiShBaBy08X comment was to me...Why are you feeling offended...I am sure she did not quote anybody and her reply was in context with what i had written.

@ XAiShBaBy08X - I have no issues with your comments and infact enjoyed reading and quoting them, pls continue

My comment was definitely a reply to you.  I wasn't offending anyone else.  Thanks for understanding this and defending me.  Smile

No ProblemSmile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Originally posted by rickks

Sorry sweetheart but i am sure that those who want to INTERPRET it in different ways will, but the truth is there is only one INTERPRETATION to that scene, and why she made such a degrading statement. She did it because what Vikram was doing was worse then performing the SarrDakkai, and hence her suggestion. Recall what she said the first time...He was also like any normal Takur, only his method was different. " Maan ke chaadar mein lapetkar aap Sugni ka apmaan hi kar rahe hai na?"

Exactly!  There is only one correct interpretation...I don't understand why we're having to explain it.  How are people taking this the wrong way...and why are we even having this discussion?  lol

I'm shocked and confused.  But w/e.  

Its ok...everybody has their own view of seeing and expressing...Hum kisi ke peeche haath dokhe toh pad nahi sakte...We can hold healthy debates, and discussions but what can we do if  that's termed offensive???

Edited by rickks - 26 July 2012 at 1:07am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

This is why I had taken a long break from posting.  You make a post, and someone is always trying to force their opinion down your throat.  I  made my post, I have no apologies to make.  
I have never tried to tear down anyone's post, I expect the same respect. I watch show from day one, and I give my perspective, end of conversation.

Thanks Laila, another ridiculous forum again.

Not worth it. 

If you can't handle debates and discussion there is nothing much that we can do about it...Everybody will try to give in their opinion whether you like it or not...I have been on this forum for long and been a part of many discussion and debates which are healthy...Its sad you can't handle the spirit of discussing/ debating
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

@Rickss give your opinion on my post, no problem but don't force your opinion on me. I find that very offensive. 

I posted a topic made my POV open to all...i did not feel the need to go on another thread for making my views public and i haven't forced my opinion on anybody, i have stated what i felt in the post and as a reply to your comment...Its called plain debating and discussing...And i believe that this is what the forum is for...If you you found it offensive, there is nothing much i can do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xsurvi035

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Guys pls calm down. We all like this shows for our own reasons. Some find SugVi pair as best some like AdiNi pair. Some find Vikram to be extremely wrong and want his truth to come out soon while some feel Vikram is good and want SugVi to remain together.

We are all entitled to our opinion and this forums are meant for such discussions.

But let us have a friendly discussion and not make it a debate or take on each other.

I request no one to leave the forum but continue to post your opinion and if someone doesnt like it then dont comment on it. We cant force anyone to accept our POV but lets not hurt each other's feelings or comments.

We all have our own set of questions as to why Vikram is behaving so or what's with Gulabia but lets stay patient.

This is my humble request.
Aarathi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveJulieDForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-Laila2009manzilmukulpyar-ishkradev24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index