Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

GULABIYA talks abt SARDAKKAI & da forum goes... (Page 6)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

yes, you are so very right, i am amazed at a lot of the post justifying the vikram/sugni jodi, and yes gulabiya said sadarkai because she knows this is what is happening to her daughter, she is not breaking her daughter's heart but is trying to prevent it from being broken even though it may be too late...

Exactly, thank youSmile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

I think what Gulabiya said can be interpreted in different ways.

Some of us may not like her methods and some may see it as a natural and healthy reaction.  

However, I am sure we can all agree that she loves her daughter very very much. 

Sorry sweetheart but i am sure that those who want to INTERPRET it in different ways will, but the truth is there is only one INTERPRETATION to that scene, and why she made such a degrading statement. She did it because what Vikram was doing was worse then performing the SarrDakkai, and hence her suggestion. Recall what she said the first time...He was also like any normal Takur, only his method was different. " Maan ke chaadar mein lapetkar aap Sugni ka apmaan hi kar rahe hai na?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

I agree Viji

G is just a protective mother, who is trying her best to make her daughter aware of all the facts and open her to reality before she falls in the trap from where she cannot come back . Any mother tigress will try till her last breath to protect her cub from a life full of hurt & betrayal .
 Let S know the facts before she makes a cognizant decision .

Thanks for commenting sylvi...This is exactly what Gulabiya is trying to say...It took for people to attack her to realize whom and what she was dealing with here, what she did yesterday is not something everybody can do...Yes maybe Mother's can because God made them that way...
survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by survi035

Hey Rickks, 

The only justifications I can come with for the opposing party are the following points:
1) Sugni should stay with TVS and even if she gets to know the truth she should just learn to deal with it and stay with him.

2) Reva should die and Sugni shouldnt ever find out the truth about her own husband's ex wife.

3) Sugni should marry TVS no matter what, if she gets to know the truth later on (after marriage), we will see when the time comes and if she ends up hurting herself or experience a break down then oh well at least she married TVS who loves her dearly.

None of these points really convince me of why Sugni should stay with TVS. Rather these very points make me hope that Adi and Gulabiya are able to save her. 
This is not what we are saying at all.  These are not the justification we are giving.  In fact plenty of us have said again and again that if they don't end up together, that's fine.  

Constantly plenty have said that when she finds out the truth, she will go start her journey and self-growth.  Some have said she may seek revenge from Vikram. Some have called that it may become some kind of cat and mouse game between the two.

I don't know where you get number two or three from.  I haven't seen anything like that.  

As for number one, again no one's said she should learn to deal with it and stay with him. But that reality might force her to stay with him.

I liked and understood ur reply. Thankyou. I liked ur idea of "Revenge" and even better the idea of "self growth". I have read a post on either FB or on this forum about wanting Reva dead so Sugni and VIkram could be together, I wasnt making it up but I am glad that ur opinion differs. 

KhatamKahani

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by pinkydiva

Finally a sensible post. Thankyou so much for highlighting what the scene was and what Gulabiya's words meantSmileClap
And so what off the 1000s of posts here? None of them are sensible?

Laila why are you so offensive? Take a chill pill :/
I mean the post was meant for the author of this post "RICKZZ" not for you in particular.
Maybe "Pinkydiva" actually only found this post as sensible, she has the right to say what she thinks. And Im sure if she had said the same line to a post made by you...you wouldnt have reacted in the same manner so relax and enjoy reading different POV's on this forum. 
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Finally a sensible post. Thankyou so much for highlighting what the scene was and what Gulabiya's words meantSmileClap

Hey why are you getting so offensive...That wasn't meant for you was it?

Doesn't matter;' it's a public forum and nothing was said that this post was exclusively for you and no-one should comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveJulieD

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Laila why are you so offensive? Take a chill pill :/
I mean the post was meant for the author of this post "RICKZZ" not for you in particular.
Maybe "Pinkydiva" actually only found this post as sensible, she has the right to say what she thinks. And Im sure if she had said the same line to a post made by you...you wouldnt have reacted in the same manner so relax and enjoy reading different POV's on this forum. 

As I did too. And what makes you think I was not relaxed when I made that comment? Mmm? "Take a chill pill?" What's all this about? Might I suggest that YOU might be the one with an issue here?

Hillylove

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Guys...

Please calm down..Every person has a right to present their opinion. Please agree to disagree and let it be.Let us respect each other's choices whether you agree with it or not. Finger pointing and accusations about who is offensive or defensive is not the way to go. No body gets to decide if the other personal's opinion is sensible or not...Moral policing is not the way to go.Do not deviate from the topic and get personal .

If you find something objectionable please use the report button ... that is the right thing to do rather than escalating a disagreement. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index