Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

GULABIYA talks abt SARDAKKAI & da forum goes... (Page 5)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkydiva

Finally a sensible post. Thankyou so much for highlighting what the scene was and what Gulabiya's words meantSmileClap
And so what off the 1000s of posts here? None of them are sensible?

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

WHAT!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Who in the world said that Gulabiya is NOT a good Mother!?!?!?! 

WOW.  She is a great Mother.  Sugni has insulted her in the worst way possible by not believing her and pretty much claiming that she has lost her mind.  STILL Gulabiya is trying to save her daughter.

I guess some people didn't understand what she was trying to say.  When she said that Vikram should just go ahead and do Sugni's sar dakai instead, she meant that he is pretty much doing worse by deceiving her.  At least the sar dakai wouldn't be deceitful...She is trying to say that what he is doing is JUST as bad as sar dakai. 

If there are people still defending Thakur Vikram...then I hope they get a husband like him...that is when they'll understand.  Good luck in the future.

OH and nice post!!  lol

NO-ONE made such a comment. And if they did, you should quote them before jumping to touch conclusions. This type of statement only serves to cause contention among members.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveAngeloScuro

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

yes, you are so very right, i am amazed at a lot of the post justifying the vikram/sugni jodi, and yes gulabiya said sadarkai because she knows this is what is happening to her daughter, she is not breaking her daughter's heart but is trying to prevent it from being broken even though it may be too late...

Ann, Be amazed, there are people here who do support it...and if you don't to each his own. If you watched the show from the start, you might think differently. 

HillyloveJulieD

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Hillydee - your post was well thought off and really has kept in line of what the Creatives are trying to do here...great thinking and so well written. Laila.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

WOW.  She is a great Mother.  Sugni has insulted her in the worst way possible by not believing her and pretty much claiming that she has lost her mind.  STILL Gulabiya is trying to save her daughter.

I guess some people didn't understand what she was trying to say.  When she said that Vikram should just go ahead and do Sugni's sar dakai instead, she meant that he is pretty much doing worse by deceiving her.  At least the sar dakai wouldn't be deceitful...She is trying to say that what he is doing is JUST as bad as sar dakai. 

If there are people still defending Thakur Vikram...then I hope they get a husband like him...that is when they'll understand.  Good luck in the future.

OH and nice post!!  lol

NO-ONE made such a comment. And if they did, you should quote them before jumping to touch conclusions. This type of statement only serves to cause contention among members.

Why are you getting defensive?  I was just saying it generally...and pretty much replying to topic maker.  I don't understand why you are telling me what to do especially when I haven't done anything wrong here.  How will there be "contention" if I'm not opposing anyone directly.  In fact...my comment will actually NOT cause any problems because it is not directed towards anyone.  From what I see, you are trying to cause an unnecessary argument between us.  If you don't agree with my comment...then say that.  Don't tell me what I should post.  I'm a very sensible person...and I have never caused problems.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

OH and nice post!!  lol

Why are you getting defensive?  I was just saying it generally...and pretty much replying to topic maker.  I don't understand why you are telling me what to do especially when I haven't done anything wrong here.  How will there be "contention" if I'm not opposing anyone directly.  In fact...my comment will actually NOT cause any problems because it is not directed towards anyone.  From what I see, you are trying to cause an unnecessary argument between us.  If you don't agree with my comment...then say that.  Don't tell me what I should post.  I'm a very sensible person...and I have never caused problems.

If anyone is getting defensive it is you. No-one even eluded to such a topic, so why did you suggest it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@ Laila2009- XAiShBaBy08X comment was to me...Why are you feeling offended...I am sure she did not quote anybody and her reply was in context with what i had written.

@ XAiShBaBy08X - I have no issues with your comments and infact enjoyed reading and quoting them, pls continue

XAiShBaBy08Xsurvi035

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkydiva

Finally a sensible post. Thankyou so much for highlighting what the scene was and what Gulabiya's words meantSmileClap
And so what off the 1000s of posts here? None of them are sensible?

Hey why are you getting so offensive...That wasn't meant for you was it?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index