Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

GULABIYA talks abt SARDAKKAI & da forum goes... (Page 4)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

WHAT!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Who in the world said that Gulabiya is NOT a good Mother!?!?!?! 

WOW.  She is a great Mother.  Sugni has insulted her in the worst way possible by not believing her and pretty much claiming that she has lost her mind.  STILL Gulabiya is trying to save her daughter.

I guess some people didn't understand what she was trying to say.  When she said that Vikram should just go ahead and do Sugni's sar dakai instead, she meant that he is pretty much doing worse by deceiving her.  At least the sar dakai wouldn't be deceitful...She is trying to say that what he is doing is JUST as bad as sar dakai. 

If there are people still defending Thakur Vikram...then I hope they get a husband like him...that is when they'll understand.  Good luck in the future.

OH and nice post!!  lol

Thankyou so much...That was indeed a great comment Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Gulabiya should have been a bit more discreet but What she said was right that at least the Sar dhakai won't be a lie. True TVS is cheating her and who says Gulabiya is not a good mother. She should have been a bit more careful about handling the situation.

I don't think anyone who is in Gulabiya's place would have done anything but what she did...Its impossible to keep cool and act accordingly when you know that your daughter is being cheated . What Gulabiya is missing here is that her opponent is very cunning and powerful, i am sure after the attack that happened on her she will be more carefulSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722romancefanForeverSHINee

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thank you so much for clearing this up because everyone just started to hate before even finding out the truth. typicall human being always assuming the worst
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

thank you so much for clearing this up because everyone just started to hate before even finding out the truth. typicall human being always assuming the worst

AnytimeWink
ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
yes, you are so very right, i am amazed at a lot of the post justifying the vikram/sugni jodi, and yes gulabiya said sadarkai because she knows this is what is happening to her daughter, she is not breaking her daughter's heart but is trying to prevent it from being broken even though it may be too late...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
 I agree Viji

G is just a protective mother, who is trying her best to make her daughter aware of all the facts and open her to reality before she falls in the trap from where she cannot come back . Any mother tigress will try till her last breath to protect her cub from a life full of hurt & betrayal .
 Let S know the facts before she makes a cognizant decision .
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I think what Gulabiya said can be interpreted in different ways.

Some of us may not like her methods and some may see it as a natural and healthy reaction.  

However, I am sure we can all agree that she loves her daughter very very much. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanJulieDLaila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

Though Gulabiya was right in her motives she was not explicable in how she handled the whole truth. Her antics and how she went about it was totally wrong. She didn't act maturely she barged into Vikram's house who indeed helped Sugni and her family in various occasions. Taken into consideration that Vikram did lie she never took time to reason or even let him give his reasons. Vikram is definitely faulted but he did deserve to be treated better because he never degraded her or her family like the rest of the Thakurs. The same women who is questioning Vikram today was silently enduring Jwala Thakur treatment. 

I beg to differ just because Vikram Takur did not treat Sugni and Gulabiya like the rest of the Takur's does not give him the edge to go about lying to the Girl he claims he loves. Gulabiya want's Sugni to know the truth about Vikram because she knows Vikram will never bring it out, so whatever means she is getting she is using...Its not a situation where one needs to first think and then act...Because she knows if it becomes late there will be nothing she can do
That is now what she is saying; I think you are missing the point of this post in order to justify your own agenda. BTW, no-one want berserk here... I saw the posts and the points made.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveJulieD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index