Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

GULABIYA talks abt SARDAKKAI & da forum goes... (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

^^ Nah I didn't give him a leeway to lie that's wrong in all levels. Whatever be the reason he shouldn't have lied in first place but I understand why he lies. He probably is worried about losing her which will be the case later. Lying doesn't help it worsens the situation he should have known that. About Gulabiya, she was unreasonably doubtful from the beginning may be because of her insecurities. She couldn't believe that a Thakur will marry a Bedni. She was constantly trying to prove that to Sugni and when Vikram's past came before her she is using it prove to herself and others that Vikram is one among the Thakurs who use them. 

I agree with the first part of your statement about Lies...But not Gulabiya's part...She always did everything in the best interest of her daughter...Not to prove that Takurs always considered Bedini as nothing but Bedini's...And in her quest if his truth actual truth comes out will she not use it? And why should she actually use it...She is simple trying to state and bring out the truth infront of all especially Sugni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722-Deepzz-

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I don't have a problem with her finding the truth its the methods I am concerned about. I also believe her Insecurities were due to her bitter experience. She is prejudiced in her views about Thakur's that plays a major role in how she reacted to Vikram's lie. She immediately jumped into a conclusion that her daughter is being betrayed in Love. I doubt it! Vikram is genuine in his love. He might lie about his wife but he always wished Sugni better. He didn't want her to do Rai at any point of time and I don't believe that he had nasty intentions about Sugni. He lied and possibly has a better reason for it. I don't deny that Sugni will be the one to face the brunt but that's how you learn. Gulabiya can't face Sugni's battles.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-JulieDLaila2009KhatamKahani

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hey Rickks, 

You really are a savior. IN MY P.O.V i feel its crazy to defend TVS at this point. From where I am watching the show, Adi and Sugni's mother are the heros in the situation. 

The reason why Gulabiya is not wanting TVS to marry Sugni is because she is well aware of Sugni's personality and knows her well enough to know that Sugni might hurt herself if she finds out the truth.

There was an episode aired last week where Sugni actually tells TVS that she will kill herself if she is deceived by him or if what her mother said was truee. So if we think about it Sugni's mother is actually trying to save her daughter from all the misery and devastation she may go through if she ever found out the truth. 

The only justifications I can come with for the opposing party are the following points:
1) Sugni should stay with TVS and even if she gets to know the truth she should just learn to deal with it and stay with him.

2) Reva should die and Sugni shouldnt ever find out the truth about her own husband's ex wife.

3) Sugni should marry TVS no matter what, if she gets to know the truth later on (after marriage), we will see when the time comes and if she ends up hurting herself or experience a break down then oh well at least she married TVS who loves her dearly.

None of these points really convince me of why Sugni should stay with TVS. Rather these very points make me hope that Adi and Gulabiya are able to save her. 
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Gulabiya's words to Aditya--that till date no Thakur has given any Bedni anything but money.  

That shows right there how (and maybe the writers) forgot all that Vikram had done for Sugni. No, he didn't just help her with money.  I just listed one example on the last page.  He also spoke up for the family at the Panchayat. 

Vikram more than once acted as s source of encouragement for Sugni.

And still Gulabiya said those words.  At that time there was no Reva Manzil.  Yes, she had every right to be worried about his family, whether he would accept her, if he was just playing her. That's all being a mother.

But when she says that, she is no doubt consciously including Vikram and thinking of his more recent help, which was more material help.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD-Nakshatra-Laila2009

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Hey Rickks, 

The only justifications I can come with for the opposing party are the following points:
1) Sugni should stay with TVS and even if she gets to know the truth she should just learn to deal with it and stay with him.

2) Reva should die and Sugni shouldnt ever find out the truth about her own husband's ex wife.

3) Sugni should marry TVS no matter what, if she gets to know the truth later on (after marriage), we will see when the time comes and if she ends up hurting herself or experience a break down then oh well at least she married TVS who loves her dearly.

None of these points really convince me of why Sugni should stay with TVS. Rather these very points make me hope that Adi and Gulabiya are able to save her. 
This is not what we are saying at all.  These are not the justification we are giving.  In fact plenty of us have said again and again that if they don't end up together, that's fine.  

Constantly plenty have said that when she finds out the truth, she will go start her journey and self-growth.  Some have said she may seek revenge from Vikram. Some have called that it may become some kind of cat and mouse game between the two.

I don't know where you get number two or three from.  I haven't seen anything like that.  

As for number one, again no one's said she should learn to deal with it and stay with him. But that reality might force her to stay with him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanJulieD-Nakshatra-Laila2009

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
What a blazing  discussion ...I  must jump in lol...
   Here is  my little opinion about it...  Yes I was Shocked when Gulabiya  said it  not once but twice,  the second tome being the real shocker though!
 I  understand  where she is coming from, and all she wants to do is  protect her  precious daughter.
 I am eagerly awaiting the day Sugni finds out the truth. I am not in any way opposing to what Gulabiya is doing , if it were my child , Thakur might be dead by now Angry I  am saying she just needs to handle the situation a bit diffrently, rationally.

Now  Although I  Love TVS ...I have said it again and again he is  wrong about handling the situation, I do not  condone lying and I  don't think  other members on the Forum  went crazy over that scene because a lot of us are expecting them to break up after she  finds out,,,
 We love the Jodi, and even when some say they want Sugvi no matter what...they  to know that they will probably be seeing a separation soon!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722romancefanJulieDHillylove-Nakshatra-Laila2009KhatamKahani

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
WHAT!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Who in the world said that Gulabiya is NOT a good Mother!?!?!?! 

WOW.  She is a great Mother.  Sugni has insulted her in the worst way possible by not believing her and pretty much claiming that she has lost her mind.  STILL Gulabiya is trying to save her daughter.

I guess some people didn't understand what she was trying to say.  When she said that Vikram should just go ahead and do Sugni's sar dakai instead, she meant that he is pretty much doing worse by deceiving her.  At least the sar dakai wouldn't be deceitful...She is trying to say that what he is doing is JUST as bad as sar dakai. 

If there are people still defending Thakur Vikram...then I hope they get a husband like him...that is when they'll understand.  Good luck in the future.

OH and nice post!!  lol

survi035ForeverSHINeeVinnie79

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
QUOTE=XAiShBaBy08X]WHAT!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Who in the world said that Gulabiya is NOT a good Mother!?!?!?! 

WOW.  She is a great Mother.  Sugni has insulted her in the worst way possible by not believing her and pretty much claiming that she has lost her mind.  STILL Gulabiya is trying to save her daughter.

I guess some people didn't understand what she was trying to say.  When she said that Vikram should just go ahead and do Sugni's sar dakai instead, she meant that he is pretty much doing worse by deceiving her.  At least the sar dakai wouldn't be deceitful...She is trying to say that what he is doing is JUST as bad as sar dakai. 

If there are people still defending Thakur Vikram...then I hope they get a husband like him...that is when they'll understand. ROFL Good luck in the future.

OH and nice post!!  lol
[/QUOTE]
Gulabiya should have been a bit more discreet but What she said was right that at least the Sar dhakai won't be a lie. True TVS is cheating her and who says Gulabiya is not a good mother. She should have been a bit more careful about handling the situation.

XAiShBaBy08X-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index