India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Liar liar pants on fire ;) (Page 7)

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Oh yaar chaddo us bechare ney itna bara step ley kur di ko pori safai sey bataya hai that he loves khushi so thats also a big step for asr
But thats true he marry khushi for his di only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
You know I agree with you on this.  I am posting a link to this post on all those threads that are saying "he did not lie"!

This has been getting funnier actually!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTargaryen

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
pls dnt throw  tomatoes nd chappals can i say what i ve written n  my other posts regarding this

.yes its true that he wnted to  make anjali secure,  nd console her nd also   he said wht she wnted to listen ,,clever ASR bt bt i thnk he didnt lie,,he told the half truth,
what he said ,maine ye shaddi isiliye nahi ki thi ki main khushi se pyar karta tha,
true coz he was full of hatred fr khushi at that   time.did he marry coz of love? nooo.
  khushi patni banke ayi thi aapki vajah se .this is also true . jab humari shadi hui tab mujhe khushi se pyar nahi tha di,true at that time again he was revenge ful ,,he was nt  thinking about khushi nd love etc bt about his sister nd his baby ,he married her coz he thought khushi is having an affair with shyam ,,true ..ye to shaadi ke baad mujhe usse pyar hone laga..this is also  true , bt half truth ,
so technically  he didnt lied ,,
,he strated falling in love with her AGAIN  after the hatred period,Wink .. he skipped "again" partWink 

Winkbt  he didnt tell the whole truth also that he  was attracted nd started falling  for her long back ,, ,,nt  thought of confessing it ,,he has hidden the truth that he was madly in love before marriage,,,bt this is also true that during terrace scene nd after he was full of hatred ..he told that truth   
true to his character as clever nd shrewd ASr he handled diplomatically Big smile  nd left us all confused nd disussing about lie or truthROFL

Edited by sita1150 - 23 July 2012 at 10:16pm

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I don't actually think he lied -

I have the feeling that Arnav never really realised he loved Khushi at that point. Love is a really strong emotion and he never really felt it before, so I honestly think at that point of time Arnav just knew that he was in deep like with her, and was attracted to her - and basically had a crush on her, about him kissing her on the pool-side ... well the CVs kind of made us believe that he and Lavanya had done much more than just kiss, but that doesn't mean he loved Lav? 

Therefore I strongly believe he only realised the intensity of his feelings after he got married to Khushi.

Lack of trust was one of the main reasons of why the MU happened. I believe if you do love someone you begin to trust them. But then again at that point of time right before the terrace hug he wanted to tell Khushi "Farak kyun padtha hain". So I disagree to some extent that he didn't realize his feelings for her.

Can you call this feeling love?! I don't know. Everyone has to decide for themselves. 

And I am pretty sure that he did more things with La then just a peck on the cheek ;)

But in this particular scene I feel you can just see love shining through his eyes. And not only this scene but even the scene where he thinks she had an accident! 
Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita1150

pls dnt throw  tomatoes nd chappals can i say what i ve written n  my other posts regarding this

.yes its true that he wnted to  make anjali secure,  nd console her nd also   he said wht she wnted to listen ,,clever ASR bt bt i thnk he didnt lie,,he told the half truth,
what he said ,maine ye shaddi isiliye nahi ki thi ki main khushi se pyar karta tha,
true coz he was full of hatred fr khushi at that   time.did he marry coz of love? nooo.
  khushi patni banke ayi thi aapki vajah se .this is also true . jab humari shadi hui tab mujhe khushi se pyar nahi tha di,true at that time again he was revenge ful ,,he was nt  thinking about khushi nd love etc bt about his sister nd his baby ,he married her coz he thought khushi is having an affair with shyam ,,true ..ye to shaadi ke baad mujhe usse pyar hone laga..this is also  true , bt half truth ,
so technically  he didnt lied ,,
,he strated falling in love with her AGAIN  after the hatred period,Wink .. he skipped "again" partWink 

Winkbt  he didnt tell the whole truth also that he  was attracted nd started falling  for her long back ,, ,,nt  thought of confessing it ,,he has hidden the truth that he was madly in love before marriage,,,bt this is also true that during terrace scene nd after he was full of hatred ..he told that truth   
true to his character as clever nd shrewd ASr he handled diplomatically Big smile  nd left us all confused nd disussing about lie or truthROFL

I agree with most of the things you said. But the script writer *ahem ahem* messed up with the dialogues @ blue!!! They weren't really necessary!!! I would've been furious right now if he hadn't followed up with the saansein ruk gayi dialogues ;)

sita1150

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Lol that's so true as long as poojali is happy and out of te way we shudnt have a problem ESP if there is romance coming ahead haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Lol that's so true as long as poojali is happy and out of te way we shudnt have a problem ESP if there is romance coming ahead haha

I am sure there is romance coming ahead ;) I don't care what Poojali thinks. She can go to hell for all I care LOL

OmNaMaSteOm

coolsabs IF-Rockerz
coolsabs
coolsabs

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
why should boys[read Anjali] have all these funs[read lies]...so Arnav must have one or two chances right?? and not to forget that everything is fair in love and war..

Targaryen

Go to top