India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Liar liar pants on fire ;) (Page 4)

rudra250 Groupbie
rudra250
rudra250

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I think It has to be cleared in b/w khushi and arnav.No need to explain whole things to DI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Yeah HE DID LIE.
JUST to make Anjali happy.
BUT why would he lie anyway?God knows

To make di happy! That's the only explanation I can find! But that dialogue was seriously unnecessary.

OmNaMaSteOm

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

He can pacify his sister by saying that... NOT US.. We know that the Fark padta hai kyunki... wud have been completed the same night had it not been for that creep.. Pinch

Yepp!!! If he hadn't followed up with the saansein ruk jayengi dialogues I would've been furious!!!

OmNaMaSteOm

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I was also thinking the same why he lied to her??then I thought Anjali shoulnt need to knw everything..besides Anjali also knows tht wht Arnav used to feel for Khushi during PayAsh marriage..she noticed tht too n planned along with nani how to bring them together...loved the way Arnav expressed his love in front of Anjali n disclosed the reason behind his marriage...I hope no problem will arise further with Anjali...did u notice she was sooo happy knowing Chhotey's love for Khushi...I loved tht

Mephisto

kalo_megh IF-Dazzler
kalo_megh
kalo_megh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
lol its ok..at least he admits it now...i think he said that cuz he didn't express it then!!Smile

<3 Barun <3

Mephisto

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I believe neither Arnav nor Khushi were in love at the time of their marriage.  They both knew they had feelings for each other, but after Arnav saw Khushi and Shyam his love flew out the window to be replaced by hate for a long time.  And the cruelty with which he treated her, her feelings also died down.  I don't think he realized his love, in fact they both didn't realize, until the kidnapping.  Once they were both faced with the prospect of never seeing each other again, they realized they were more than just attracted.  I do hate that he said that to his sister though.  That's a little creepy.  Privacy, Arnav, privacy!

Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I believe neither Arnav nor Khushi were in love at the time of their marriage.  They both knew they had feelings for each other, but after Arnav saw Khushi and Shyam his love flew out the window to be replaced by hate for a long time.  And the cruelty with which he treated her, her feelings also died down.  I don't think he realized his love, in fact they both didn't realize, until the kidnapping.  Once they were both faced with the prospect of never seeing each other again, they realized they were more than just attracted.  I do hate that he said that to his sister though.  That's a little creepy.  Privacy, Arnav, privacy!

Your insight of the relationship seems logical. One of the major reasons of why the MU happened was lack of trust. If you start to love someone you also begin to trust them!

But there was a reason why the conversation between Arnav And Anji happened today. I think Anji will be the one who will ask for Khushi's hand for her Chote in the near future. So I didn't mind Arnav confessing his love for Khushi infront of his sister.
Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

I was also thinking the same why he lied to her??then I thought Anjali shoulnt need to knw everything..besides Anjali also knows tht wht Arnav used to feel for Khushi during PayAsh marriage..she noticed tht too n planned along with nani how to bring them together...loved the way Arnav expressed his love in front of Anjali n disclosed the reason behind his marriage...I hope no problem will arise further with Anjali...did u notice she was sooo happy knowing Chhotey's love for Khushi...I loved tht

Yes even Anji knew that there was something going on between Khushi and Arnav before their marriage. And I was glad that she was happy knowing that Arnav is in love!!! :)

Go to top