Liar liar pants on fire ;) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazyjotango

Tab woh boyfriend ban raha tha abhi woh ek Pati. Dono ka nazaria alag hota hai. Aaj he loves her more as she has gone beyond limits to love him and save and then it was an infatuation / Attraction for some one you want to be with. He was falling in love then and now he is already 6 feet fallen in love and can't come out of it.

There is no doubt that his feelings for Khushi are much stronger now. 

But calling his feelings right before their marriage as infatuation seems too less. It was not a mere crush which Arnav had on Khushi. It was much more at that time itself.
Edited by loveydovey - 11 years ago
Originally posted by claireDD

OMFG...did i miss that much...😲😲

Hahha yes Hun just check Dismailvegamze's channel. We are at scene 355 now I guess. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by loveydovey

The title of the post was the only thing which kept screaming inside my head when he said that he didn't love Khushi before their marriage πŸ˜†

LOL, even I thought the same first... "Chal jhootay kahin ke" !😊
He lied to Anjali😳 jst to  make her happy. I guess  he doesnt want to share it with her. That phase of their love in only between them. Remember when NK asked him to think abt romantic moments and how it all started he remembers the first time thy met. And it was that time that the seed of love was planted. And Arnav aswell as Khushi knows it very well.
And evry time they think abt their love both of them  get flash backs of Diwali kiss, payal scene, poolside kiss, rain hug, hospital hug...etc which were all before their marraige.

Hahha yes Hun just check Dismailvegamze's channel. We are at scene 355 now I guess. πŸ˜‰

355...seriously..SERIOUSLY??????😲😲
355 love scenes without a kiss or a suhagraat...mmm...
100 falls..247 eye locks..5 hugs..and 3 kiss misses...interesting huh..(khushi will be nothing but a pile of fractured bones if it wasn't for arnav...πŸ˜†)

btw..ur profile pic z cute lovely bear...LOL🀣

πŸ€—

355...seriously..SERIOUSLY??????😲😲
355 love scenes without a kiss or a suhagraat...mmm...
100 falls..247 eye locks..5 hugs..and 3 kiss misses...interesting huh..(khushi will be nothing but a pile of fractured bones if it wasn't for arnav...πŸ˜†)

btw..ur profile pic z cute lovely bear...LOL🀣

πŸ€—

Hahah I know right! Seems a bit illogical that haven't even kissed yet properly. With the huge attraction and sexual tension between them they must've done it long long back! πŸ˜‰ It's been a year already! I want some action!!!

And thanks  honey bearπŸ˜†

Hahah I know right! Seems a bit illogical that haven't even kissed yet properly. With the huge attraction and sexual tension between them they must've done it long long back! πŸ˜‰ It's been a year already! I want some action!!!

And thanks  honey bearπŸ˜†

my pleasure love..
yeah its time for some action...
arnav must be suffering from a severe sexual frustration...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
looking forward for some sizzling romance...
all da girls on if will faint starting from  SASRPA...πŸ˜†

my pleasure love..
yeah its time for some action...
arnav must be suffering from a severe sexual frustration...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
looking forward for some sizzling romance...
all da girls on if will faint starting from  SASRPA...πŸ˜†

Talking about SASRPA ;) Come there right now!!! :D
Abt arnav forgeting the "farak kyun padta hai track and the conversation he has with aakash before the wediing " is nthg but a reminder to us abt the script writers selective amnesia...

Dint they suddenly forget they were writing a love story ..Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
Rofl agreee with you
LOVEEE this viiiddd *dreaammyy*