Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rudra250 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think It has to be cleared in b/w khushi and arnav.No need to explain whole things to DI
Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Yeah HE DID LIE.

JUST to make Anjali happy.
BUT why would he lie anyway?God knows

To make di happy! That's the only explanation I can find! But that dialogue was seriously unnecessary.
Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishti_17

He can pacify his sister by saying that... NOT US.. We know that the Fark padta hai kyunki... wud have been completed the same night had it not been for that creep.. 😵

Yepp!!! If he hadn't followed up with the saansein ruk jayengi dialogues I would've been furious!!!
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was also thinking the same why he lied to her??then I thought Anjali shoulnt need to knw everything..besides Anjali also knows tht wht Arnav used to feel for Khushi during PayAsh marriage..she noticed tht too n planned along with nani how to bring them together...loved the way Arnav expressed his love in front of Anjali n disclosed the reason behind his marriage...I hope no problem will arise further with Anjali...did u notice she was sooo happy knowing Chhotey's love for Khushi...I loved tht
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol its ok..at least he admits it now...i think he said that cuz he didn't express it then!!😊

<3 Barun <3
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I believe neither Arnav nor Khushi were in love at the time of their marriage.  They both knew they had feelings for each other, but after Arnav saw Khushi and Shyam his love flew out the window to be replaced by hate for a long time.  And the cruelty with which he treated her, her feelings also died down.  I don't think he realized his love, in fact they both didn't realize, until the kidnapping.  Once they were both faced with the prospect of never seeing each other again, they realized they were more than just attracted.  I do hate that he said that to his sister though.  That's a little creepy.  Privacy, Arnav, privacy!
Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reniji66

I believe neither Arnav nor Khushi were in love at the time of their marriage.  They both knew they had feelings for each other, but after Arnav saw Khushi and Shyam his love flew out the window to be replaced by hate for a long time.  And the cruelty with which he treated her, her feelings also died down.  I don't think he realized his love, in fact they both didn't realize, until the kidnapping.  Once they were both faced with the prospect of never seeing each other again, they realized they were more than just attracted.  I do hate that he said that to his sister though.  That's a little creepy.  Privacy, Arnav, privacy!

Your insight of the relationship seems logical. One of the major reasons of why the MU happened was lack of trust. If you start to love someone you also begin to trust them!

But there was a reason why the conversation between Arnav And Anji happened today. I think Anji will be the one who will ask for Khushi's hand for her Chote in the near future. So I didn't mind Arnav confessing his love for Khushi infront of his sister.
Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamy267

I was also thinking the same why he lied to her??then I thought Anjali shoulnt need to knw everything..besides Anjali also knows tht wht Arnav used to feel for Khushi during PayAsh marriage..she noticed tht too n planned along with nani how to bring them together...loved the way Arnav expressed his love in front of Anjali n disclosed the reason behind his marriage...I hope no problem will arise further with Anjali...did u notice she was sooo happy knowing Chhotey's love for Khushi...I loved tht

Yes even Anji knew that there was something going on between Khushi and Arnav before their marriage. And I was glad that she was happy knowing that Arnav is in love!!! :)
Targaryen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -..IPKKND..-

Haha , ya chhote know his di so well 😆
And ya ofc arnav loved khushi before marrige, but i just tought now that they are consentrating on didi ki saut they might forgoten wat happend in ipkknd and change the interpretation of the scene as they never shows us inner monologus of the charecters :)

Hmm yep! But somehow now I am not worried about Didi ki saut anymore! I think the CVs heard our cries at last ðŸ˜†