It's time to stop complaning about Anjali

Posted: 11 years ago
Many felt that our Anjali's character got ruined by CV. But we have to thank them today. They saved her personality.
I had always loved her character, and I was not the one, who was complaining about her as I could feel her pain. And I always knew she won't ruin her brother life in purpose.
So, for those, who was complaning and sending those hate mails to Daljeet, have to stop right now! Indsted you should send your sorry-mails to her!
Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
i was also feeling so bad..tat they changed anji babe... today she was back...same... happy for her chottey
yeah..finally anjali has redeemed herself in front of the forum..not that i am complaining...
Originally posted by Baki

Many felt that our Anjali's character got ruined by CV. But we havr to thank them today. They saved her personality.
I had always loved her character, and I was not the one, who was complaining about her as I could feel her pain. And I always knew she won't ruin her brother life in purpose.
So, for those, whom complaning and sended those hate mails to Daljeet, have to stop right now! Indsted you should send your sorry-mails to her!

My exact words!!! cudnt agree more... she was always a positive person see how tha CVs have sketched the character graph already someone like Anjali who loves her family will never ruin her brother's life... in that situation if someone is sane then thats a miracle 
Was waiting for ths Anjali 😳
I feel so gud to see Anjali Smiling😊...After all her Chotey is in love yaar😛

I agree !!!! Our sweet Anjali is back !!!! Now ppl ve to stop bashing Daljeet ...
after so many day's anjali laughed.i think the cv's saw all our posts n decided to stop the MU.
happy that anjali is back..
i completely agree.i was just missing this anjali..she s back..aww loved anjali and arnav scene today...
our sweet anjali is back..