Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 6)

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Khushi also married ASR for her sister Payal..So I dont see any problem if ASR said he married her  in the first place for his sis..I dont understand this ranking..First, second and all that LOL..Going by that then Khushi is also concerned about pretty much everyone else just like ASR is concerned about his sis..His sis is like a mother to him.So I dont see any problem if he is extra concerned about Anjali..Infact whenever Arnav Anjali are together Khushi is happy not sad and  possessive ..Both are concerned about one another when they are away from each other.

Kushi was blackmailed by Arnav so she didn't have a choice.. Did he say that? No...Did he say she was innocent? No... Did he say she almost died saving him? No... What keeps me bothering is if Anjali is like a mother to Arnav why didn't she ask once about his kidnapping..She never asked what happened and what he went through.. Normally mothers forget their problems when it comes to children...Nobody seems to be bothered at RM about it...So I am glad she is out...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktaukarsricraziefanCharishmaShilpa.AgarwalthechaigirlAmazingAmyvelanginiSanzBarbieEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

Hello to you Rima!! I loved the conversation between Arnav and Anjali but I didn't like when he said you are still the most important one in my life.. So Kushi will always be the second best.. Yeah he said the reason he got married but he never said Kushi was innocent... So Anjali might think that Arnav believed kushi only because he loves her.. Shyam will brainwash Anjali for sure and Kushi will be blamed again... Mami is just too much.. I can't stand her calling those names to the girls.. I just can't digest that at all... Kushi leaving RM was the best decision.. I know she is not going to be happy without Arnav, but Kushi don't even think of coming back unless you get a proper wedding and the RESPECT you deserve... yeah the RESPECT comes first...
I did not like that scene. once again anjali wanted reassurance that she is the most important person for him and he gave it. i did not like it that he said he did not love her before marriage. i did not like it that he again put khushi second.

but i am glad she is out of that zoo

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanCharishmamayuri099thechaigirlAmazingAmySwaNia_2-SI-SanzBarbievelanginipakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

Originally posted by barunroxx7

Khushi also married ASR for her sister Payal..So I dont see any problem if ASR said he married her  in the first place for his sis..I dont understand this ranking..First, second and all that LOL..Going by that then Khushi is also concerned about pretty much everyone else just like ASR is concerned about his sis..His sis is like a mother to him.So I dont see any problem if he is extra concerned about Anjali..Infact whenever Arnav Anjali are together Khushi is happy not sad and  possessive ..Both are concerned about one another when they are away from each other.

Kushi was blackmailed by Arnav so she didn't have a choice.. Did he say that? No...Did he say she was innocent? No... Did he say she almost died saving him? No... What keeps me bothering is if Anjali is like a mother to Arnav why didn't she ask once about his kidnapping..She never asked what happened and what he went through.. Normally mothers forget their problems when it comes to children...Nobody seems to be bothered at RM about it...So I am glad she is out...
good answer. thank you for saving me from the trouble of replyingSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanAmazingAmyvellainsaanEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2-SI-SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOmJoseph_A

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Yes totally she deserves to b the most imp person in his life...if not tat then atleast at par with his sis...I just felt so sad wen arnav says to anjali that no one will b more imp than his Di to him...I guess u shud watch again to make sure I did not misunderstand tat...just feels sad he is the most imp person in her life but she is not in his...did I get tat dialogue wrong Rima?

Forgot to say...m soo glad she is out of there. Her hurt feels like someone hurt me...ok anjali was good to her but the look of guilt khushi had on her face talking to anjali kills me. After everything she has done for the family she deserves appreciation not living with guilt. Boy I m glad she is out.
no you did not get the dialogue wrong. he said his Di is the most imp person in his life...after all this while and all she has gone through for him.

even i feel bad for khushi as if she is real

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanSwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

a lovely post
yes she deserves much more than any one in the RM
i felt so bad for her when she was scared to face anjali
its a relief she left RM

thanks harshu

i was furious at khushi for being like a silly kid seeking forgiveness from anjali for something she hasn't dne. she saved the woman from wreck for god's sake

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly loved this post...
thank god 2 see tat finally our forum is happy without any bashing posts...so i am scared 2 say this..but i think  ur's thread is the place where i can frankly sat my view...
actually i was happy 2 see the +ve side of anjali...but she was complaining & blabbering through out with Arnav...
when he said tat she is the most IMP person in his life..& no one can beat tat...so suddenly she became happy & hugged & kissed him...wat does tat mean???
she was sad when she felt tat chotte loves & cares khushiji more than her ...she became happy when he said tat the marriage was not out of love (we know its lie & he was madly love with her b4 MU & marriage too...but i didnt like when he said tat after marriage only he felt love 4 her...somehow i felt bad & hurt after hearing tat particular dialogue)...but just bcoz of his Di...tat made her happy...& she talked with khushi now only bcoz asr said tat Di is on the top...still 4 me anajli's sudden change is not at all convincing...
not bashing...complaining a...anything...
of course arhi scenes was cute & sweet...i loved it 2 its core...
so true...all through the show anjali used to say that she wants to see arnav, in love, married and settled but today's episode showed that she never understood what that really meant...she maybe wanted someone like lavanya, sumbody who had a good rapport with arnav and could keep him happy but they could never take their relationship on a level where it could match the arnav-anjali relation...of course she did not do all this on purpose, reason might be that that's how she perceives marriages as her and shyam's bond was also so weak and formal, yet she was content...she is not prepared to accept the fact that apart from her and their mother there can be a third person, sum1 who was initially stranger, who can actually understand the 'real' arnav and be as important to him as they are...but that's what true love is all obut...its a connection that god makes that becomes as strong as blood relation...anjali has to understand and accept this and arnav has to make her do it...he cannot expect khushi to live with the fact that she is second priority in his life and his family and still give her all as a wife and bahu...its completely unfair

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 23 July 2012 at 10:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktaumayuri099AmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmASADsweetZOYA

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Yes bang on Khushi!! Hug
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I am very happy Khushi left RM, party time for some IF members who were longing for thisParty and now i am hopeful Khushi will get everything she deserves , respect, trust and above all her dream marriage, Love you Khushi you deserve everything in your life, such a person you areBig smile
yes johnny. let's all party. but i am worried he might threaten her to come back

But i think if it happens Khushi will give him back by telling the 6 months contract is over. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

Go to top