Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 4)

arshidreamz Groupbie
arshidreamz
arshidreamz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
totally agree with you rima..Now that Arnav has seen that Buaji is all fit and fine hope he will investigate the real reason for her leaving. And with all the respect that she deserves he eases all her pain and brings her back to RM in a proper way that she should be brought there. A wedding that was according to her dreams, the in-laws who look upto her with respect specially for whom she is and for all that she have been through to save the 2 most imp people in the RM. 
Loved your postStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairySwaNia_2SanzBarbiepakpearlrima

sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
yup totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Awesome post. Our Khushi deserves the best because of her heart.

rima

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I'm soo loving this , finally Kushi left RMParty. She has to come back with all the honours , with all her rights. Tiered seeing everyone accusing her for no reason. Poor gal was like a scared lamb when she saw Anjali, but relaxed when she talked sweetly with her...felt very bad for her , she is living like a prisoner in her own house. Hope Arnav finds the reason soon  n regrets for his mistakes ar least now? Kushi should give him very hard time. I'm waiting for the track to start.
   Hope they maintain some consistency with the characters n show their feelings  or else they r confusing the audience with this unconsistency.

Edited by Chaituv - 23 July 2012 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalSwaNia_2pakpearlrima

PCdublin Senior Member
PCdublin
PCdublin

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you..he is being nice now until the next time he explodes and blames her something else...He has to realize her true worth before they can be together! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlSwaNia_2pakpearlrima

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
exactly loved this post...
thank god 2 see tat finally our forum is happy without any bashing posts...so i am scared 2 say this..but i think  ur's thread is the place where i can frankly sat my view...
actually i was happy 2 see the +ve side of anjali...but she was complaining & blabbering through out with Arnav...
when he said tat she is the most IMP person in his life..& no one can beat tat...so suddenly she became happy & hugged & kissed him...wat does tat mean???
she was sad when she felt tat chotte loves & cares khushiji more than her ...she became happy when he said tat the marriage was not out of love (we know its lie & he was madly love with her b4 MU & marriage too...but i didnt like when he said tat after marriage only he felt love 4 her...somehow i felt bad & hurt after hearing tat particular dialogue)...but just bcoz of his Di...tat made her happy...& she talked with khushi now only bcoz asr said tat Di is on the top...still 4 me anajli's sudden change is not at all convincing...
not bashing...complaining a...anything...
of course arhi scenes was cute & sweet...i loved it 2 its core...

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 23 July 2012 at 9:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-thechaigirlAmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmrima

hills Groupbie
hills
hills

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
agreed!!

rima

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
totally agreed...and great step khushi that u left RM...the way she was getting so happy at anjali just politely talking to her and then conveniently walking...i felt really sad for her...she has no business to crave for few caring words from her husband's sister...and arnav sadly is not understanding her pain...after all the trauma, the mental torture khushi has gone through, one bet and hug simply cant mend it...during the whole thappad showdown khushi was stripped badly and that honor of hers in the family has to be given back to her...she doesn't need to keep praying and trying to get a ''maafi'' and some kind words from each raizada member...arnav has to understand that...after all the accusations he has made on her and conveniently used her for the benefit of his di, he cant suddenly have her to accept him as her husband so easily...this is a very big thing for a girl like her...its actually pathetic that only a bet will make khushi do that...its high time arnav stops taking khushi for granted and gives her the healing, the comfort, the security and all the love she deserves...he's only seeing his di's wounds when kushi's wounds are just as deep only that she's not locked herself like his di...feel so sad for khushi...she can get what's going on in Arnav's mind without him saying a word, can't Arnav doo that??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDiva-Surma-CharishmaAmazingAmySanzBarbieSwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top