Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 33)

sareeta IF-Sizzlerz
sareeta
sareeta

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Well worded Rima! I was glad to see she left RM, not because I wanted a redemption track for Arnav or anything. I was never for it! But she didnt deserve crap that was being dished out to her by a family that she gave a life to protect against a whacko who they doted on!

Arnav is well on his way to realize and amend his ways towards her. But I want is the redemption from every single member of the family right from Nani to Mami to Akash and more importantly Anjali. I want to see Anjali cringe in pain for what she is responsible for and what her presence and whinining has done to the lvies of her brothers, Akash is not happy constantly thinking of his 'Di' and blaming his wife for not taking care of his 'Di' - is she a freaking baby, good lord the woman is going to give birth to one and she is not mentall deranged and Arnav is constantly battling the demons of meri 'Di' putting her above and before himself and she is certainly never has and will never be able to live up to it! She needs to know it. No one as crippled mentally as Anjali is can live up to the stature that Arnav and Akash give her!  I for one, think more than physically she is mentally crippled and I have no mercy for such people no matter how freaking sweet her smile is !

She is an emotional parasite and can lend no support to family but will revel in reflected glory of others. She is responsible for the mess of the raizada house and I want her to realize and repent and redeem herself by coming into her own (which means for all practical purposes she will go thru one hell of an emotional battle - might as well coin it emotional hell and she has to hit rock bottom - oh no, she hasnt even begun to drown, when she does, she fall fast and hard and drown without fighting). For me redemption spells 'Anajli coming into her own and realizing what she has done and allow others in the family to live peacefully rather than running around her like moth to a flame' and I want to see her wallow in guilt and I dont care if she attempts to run away or do whatever then, because atleast then she has a valid reason to feel so!

I  am sorry I dont intend to hurt anyone's emotions, but am fed up of seeing a character as Anjali on screen! I may understand where she is coming from but she has no empathy of mine and certainly not my sympathy - not for being physically crippled but because she is mentally crippled and that is not acceptable to me! I don't mind her as a character in the story but I want to see her character go thru the emotional battle and come out better and stronger...if that is possible for that emotional skeleton of a woman!

Edited by sareeta - 25 July 2012 at 4:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I agree nice post...

Go to top