Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 32)

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal49

Originally posted by Punkin22

[QUOTE=coolgal49]Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different. Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife! 

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly. 

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out! 

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean on. 
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's. 

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today! 

My two cents worth! 

I found your post very interesting and I can't say I agree with most of it especially red print.  I don't know where you are from dear but you are wrong in your statement that all men puts their Mother's over wife.  Not in my world, US.  That is not true and I don't know of any that it is true.  That Arnav made that statement to Anjali  means Khushi should leave till his gets his priority strait.

Anjali is not a 10 year old; she is a grown woman that needs to learn to stand on her own two feet.  She is going to be a Mother.  That child will need someone strong to raise it. 

We will just have to agree to disagree...

I don't have a problem with you disagreeing. All I am saying is that both Khushi & Arnav should give time to settle down in the relationship. She did not trust him nor did he trust her! 

Anjali is way important to Arnav at this juncture! Hey, life is not as simple as "yeah Shyam is out, so Arnav and Khushi has to be happy happy and Anjali has to understand that!!! Life is more complicated than that - From Anjali's point of view - Khushi almost became the second woman in her married life! It was not Khushi's fault whatsoever, but it is hard for Anjali too to accept that! 

Ask any married woman to be logical in the situation that Anjali is facing! She was not wrong in misunderstanding Arnav - Hell, when your world has fallen apart, it is difficult to think about anyone and anything logically, you tend to become selfish because of desperate need for support and love! And Anjali is doing just that!!!! The wounds are too fresh at the moment for her! 

Yes Arnav forced Khushi to marry him - IT was very wrong - If Khushi had left the RM at the end of 6 months - I would totally agree!! But the reasons she left for RM - Are wrong! The world does not revolve around her alone!! Shyam's betrayal to her is much less compared to his betrayal to the Raizada family. Her continuous lying even to her sister makes her character so weak and pathetic in my opinion. The Khushi shown in the beginning of the serial was so much stronger! 

I am so confused - If she has not done anything wrong, why is she feeling sooo guilty? That is uncalled for! Look at Payal - Akash also blamed her, but look at the way she gave it back to him and cemented her place! I am not saying Khushi should do the same, but she can take a leaf out of her sister's book and stop wallowing in self-pity! 

Their foundation is too shaky - Arnav is trying to set things right! She should support him as well - Not be submissive but be an equal! and for that leaving the house is not the solution, not in times of adversity like this! 

As to your comment about where I am from - I am from India and settled in Europe - I am married for 9 years - in my experience, marriage is slowly built on trust. You don't become each other's No 1 priority just because you are married - You earn that position in each other's life! That is when it becomes stronger! 

We are talking about an Indian soap here - so I have seen many sons still giving their family the first priority - The new wife makes her own place in everyone's hearts slowly. Does not happen in a day.

I do know how it is in the US as I have extended families there too. 

My two cents worth! :) 

Constructive Arguments are very welcome and enjoyable! :) 

@ Bold Can u tell me how Khushi did not trust ASR,please reply so i can understand Khushi is only the culprit,You see i might be wrong in supporting khushiLOL

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 24 July 2012 at 12:16pm

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

@ Bold Can u tell me how Khushi did not trust ASR,please reply so i can understand Khushi is only the culprit,You see i might be wrong in supporting khushiLOL
[/QUOTE]

She did not trust him enough to tell him the truth about Shyam! We can all go on about the emotional reasons as to why! In my opinion, that was a breach of trust! She can ask him why he left Lavanya but she won't say anything about Shyam! 

I am in no way saying that Khushi is the culprit. She has been the victim! I totally agree with that! 

Arnav loved her for her spirit - her zest for life - At present she is acting as if she has caused it all! No one else is behaving like that with her - except Mami ofcourse - But Hey, Mami was always like that to start with.

To add, the way Nani has been with her and also Akash inspite of everything - has been very commendable. 

For me - Khushi may be selfless but is too immature in worldly matters! 

All in all - a wonderful topic of discussion - Thanks everyone! 
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktau

sanya22 Newbie
sanya22
sanya22

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
agree..
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

She did not trust him enough to tell him the truth about Shyam! We can all go on about the emotional reasons as to why! In my opinion, that was a breach of trust! She can ask him why he left Lavanya but she won't say anything about Shyam! 

I am in no way saying that Khushi is the culprit. She has been the victim! I totally agree with that! 

Arnav loved her for her spirit - her zest for life - At present she is acting as if she has caused it all! No one else is behaving like that with her - except Mami ofcourse - But Hey, Mami was always like that to start with.

To add, the way Nani has been with her and also Akash inspite of everything - has been very commendable. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh TrustLOL  She cared about ASR that he will break down if he knows the truthSmile How can we relate this to Trust, anyway you think or not we will conclude Khushi is the culprit because caring is a crime naLOL and She should be hanged to death, because if we continue this beatiful thread will not look Good and i respect your views

coolgal49

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

[/QUOTE]

Oh TrustLOL  She cared about ASR that he will break down if he knows the truthSmile How can we relate this to Trust, anyway you think or not we will conclude Khushi is the culprit because caring is a crime naLOL and She should be hanged to death, because if we continue this beatiful thread will not look Good and i respect your views
[/QUOTE]

Look what happened - by her keeping quiet - She had helped the family - Arnav had helped her when her father was sick - She owed that much at least to them!!! 

In my opinion - Keeping quiet is not caring! Being courageous and speaking the truth is!!! 

If she cared about Anjali and Arnav then - why was she is such a hurry to disclose the name of the kidnapper to the family members!!! and why was she so desperate that they accept her word against Shyam's. There is no one answer to this - It is a matter of judgement on one's part!  

And unfortunately for her - both times her decisions has worked against her! :(

Khushi is not the culprit but she is behaving as if she is one! :) 

Edited by coolgal49 - 24 July 2012 at 12:41pm

fluffyktau

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshidreamz

Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different. Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife! 

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly. 

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out! 

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean on. 
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's. 

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today! 

My two cents worth! 

I strongly disagree..especially for the underlined part. She was always a silent sufferer.. And she still holds herself guilty for the cracks in the bro-sis relation. And it is not about RM wasis now. Arnav knows what she had been through, so it is no wrong in placing her equal to di. But what did he do?? In spite of knowing everthing he made her to suffer he goes ahead n says di is the only imp person. Nobody is asking to sideline an older relation for a new one. The only demand is to acknowledge the worth of the person who did not think twice to risk everything for him. Is it fair that to make Di happy he chooses to ignore all the sufferings he made her to go through? Now after she had left he will realize his mistake and then start making amends. AND  for leaving him at the time of needing a support- let him learn to sort out priorities. And let Khushi be able to live herself without being ridiculed by all and being scared to be in front of ppl who still despise her
the question here is that y is it always expected that khushi follows her duties and makes all d sacrifice but arnav can escape all that...with him we're okay if he mistreats khushi cos of a misunderstanding, an emotional turmoil, cos he is stressed cos of circumsatnces n all that...but is khushi not allowed to have an emotional outbreak?? does she not have the right to feel low? at this point more than romance and the whole pati-patni thing she needs arnav to understand her insecurity, her pain, all the feelings she is going through...but she cant do that as the ''time is not right''?? sometimes emotions take over sense of duty and khushi has full right to have such a weak moment in her life after playing the strong one for so long...its arnav's turn to heal her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fluffyktaurima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

[/QUOTE]

Look what happened - by her keeping quiet - She had helped the family - Arnav had helped her when her father was sick - She owed that much at least to them!!! 

In my opinion - Keeping quiet is not caring! Being courageous and speaking the truth is!!! 

If she cared about Anjali and Arnav then - why was she is such a hurry to disclose the name of the kidnapper to the family members!!! and why was she so desperate that they accept her word against Shyam's. There is no one answer to this - It is a matter of judgement on one's part!  

And unfortunately for her - both times her decisions has worked against her! :(

Khushi is not the culprit but she is behaving as if she is one! :) 

[/QUOTE]
are you kidding me?

i mean if she hid the truth for anjali then it is wrong?

and now that she revealed shyam's truth because she realized he is criminal and not just a flirt you are again blaming her?

super. there is no point talking or explaining anything then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipuglyJohny.S.Raj

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
I strongly disagree..especially for the underlined part. She was always a silent sufferer.. And she still holds herself guilty for the cracks in the bro-sis relation. And it is not about RM wasis now. Arnav knows what she had been through, so it is no wrong in placing her equal to di. But what did he do?? In spite of knowing everthing he made her to suffer he goes ahead n says di is the only imp person. Nobody is asking to sideline an older relation for a new one. The only demand is to acknowledge the worth of the person who did not think twice to risk everything for him. Is it fair that to make Di happy he chooses to ignore all the sufferings he made her to go through? Now after she had left he will realize his mistake and then start making amends. AND  for leaving him at the time of needing a support- let him learn to sort out priorities. And let Khushi be able to live herself without being ridiculed by all and being scared to be in front of ppl who still despise her
[/QUOTE]
the question here is that y is it always expected that khushi follows her duties and makes all d sacrifice but arnav can escape all that...with him we're okay if he mistreats khushi cos of a misunderstanding, an emotional turmoil, cos he is stressed cos of circumsatnces n all that...but is khushi not allowed to have an emotional outbreak?? does she not have the right to feel low? at this point more than romance and the whole pati-patni thing she needs arnav to understand her insecurity, her pain, all the feelings she is going through...but she cant do that as the ''time is not right''?? sometimes emotions take over sense of duty and khushi has full right to have such a weak moment in her life after playing the strong one for so long...its arnav's turn to heal her
[/QUOTE]

She has every right to feel low - But in order for Arnav to understand her pain and insecurity - she has to open her mouth and talk to him, not run away from him! Being silent about your sufferings and pain and expecting the other person to understand - how fair is that? Arnav is flawed - he is not GOD to understand everything unsaid! 

Inorder for Arnav to heal her, she has to be with him, how can he heal her when she is away from him?

The good thing - from today's epi (read the WU) that the precap shown was that he will realise that the 6 months are over! So maybe he will do something about it! :)

Go to top