Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 29)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Clap Clap Clap Very well written post. Clap Clap Clap. N true speaking... after  hearing, ARNAV-ANJALI  convo,I am very disappointed. She treated like, 'general secondry' thing... Cry n when he said... "Maine Khushi se shaadi iss liye nahin ki, kyunki main uss se pyaar karta tha... [??Confused,then why were you hurt so muchConfused] Pyaar toh mujhe shaadi ke baad hua.." - OMG !!!Shocked Is it true..??Shocked if YES !! OuchThen,We are totally fool or  You are telling lie to your Di Mr.ASR.

everything went well apparently...payash trying to be normal again...arnav n anjali r communicating...nani is so nice with khushi...arnav is all lovey dovey n caring...but why r my eyes welling up...arnav never loved  khushi before...o really??? u r right JOS...either we r fool or Mr.Raizada a liar!!!                                                         

@rima...u've done wonders by creating this beautiful thread!!!! THANX 4RM D BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!!!!!

Seriously Fauzia !! I watched that part again n again... n I lost my respect to this so called 'Love'. N I am so confused... If, that was not Love... toh ASR ki uss feelings ko kya naam doon...??? Confused

Why he broke his relationship wid Lavanya...??Confused Why he was so much hurt after Khushi's engagement...??Confused What was the meaning of 'Tumhein kya Farq padta hai...' sequences...??Confused Kiss at Pool side...??Confused  N if,my memory is working properly then,he was about to propose her, during Payal-Akash marriage day... so now, Tell me...is it Love or Lust...??Confused

I was not expecting this from ASR side...Ouch Thanks to CVs/writer team...ClapAngry I strongly feel that,now they don't want to portrey Anjali's character in Grey or Negative shed. [You can check 1st few minutes... they edited some lines of Anjali from Fri epi.]. But,Why are they trying to destroy ASR character...?? I am totally disappointed.Don't know about Khushi [Because,she didn't listen his 'Arnav Jii' talk about her...] But,after this I am feeling like cheated by him...

N I don't know, you did notice or not...but,Anjali is behaving normal wid Khushi only because of her 'Chhote' happiness...{when, Khushi forword her steps to her side for hug... she quickly made a excuse.Ouch}

N,truly speaking...when she said to him... "Hum chalte hain..."  It was so touchy...Cry  I can feel her pain... Thanks to Sanaya's brillient expression n voice modulation... She is excellent in last epi.Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Joseph_A - 23 July 2012 at 7:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiRaykayongshinDrwhoStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
i ve been saying that khushi desevers her dream wedding ,nt coz of social  recognition  or any other reason  bt coz its her dream ,,nd i want khushi's dream to be fullfilled ,,she wiil get all love respect trust what this angel deserves  ,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RaykaMaverick29StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you!!. Right now, NO ONE deserves Khushi at the moment...except for her bauji who always loved her and was the only poor sod in a wheelchair trying to stop the mass-khushi-atyachaar happening when ASR forcefully married Khushi. 

ASR has a long way to go before he deserves her...and he is further along the past than all the others. 

My poor Khushi </3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaykaMaverick29StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmpakpearlrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiora

Thanks for your reply Rima,could you please translate the words you wrote in Hindi?(me french)
interesting you are french and watch this serial? that's the power of ipk. ghar ki murgi dal barabar is a hindi proverb which means a chicken growing at home becomes as valueless as pulses (lentils) hope that helpsSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiRaykaStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
congratulations rima
you are sizzler now

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more! 

It irks me no end when I see how she is getting treated all the time & she is expected to be happy just because Arnav will at times try & woo her and at the others drop her like a hot potato! :-)

You have to be married & live with someone to appreciate how terrible it is not be THE priority in your partner's life. 

I guess for me it's even more difficult to stomach cos I married into a family where my father-in-la, in a room full of people, clearly told my husband, that from now onwards I should be my husband's first priority over every other relationship because we were now two halves of a very special whole. And my husband has been true to that... And when that happens your partner doesn't have to ask u to be his & his family's emotional bedrock, u do it happily & willingly, secure in the knowledge that u r the most imp thing in his /her life.

Sibling love & romantic/spouse love are two completely different emotions yet there will always be a hierarchy - one will take priority over the other.. And no prizes for guessing what that should be!! And if sibling love needs to be reassured that it's a priority at all times, even though u r married, have a physical and emotional relationship with your spose, then it's clingy and frankly unhealthy! If I feel that my brother ( who is happily married) should give me priority over or as much as his wife, I need my head examined & he'd probably agree!

P. S. can I add that it pisses me off no end when Miami calls Khushi & Payal phaati saari & khoon bhaari taang and neither of the Raizada boys or for that matter Raizada clan feels the need to check her? Is this love? Really?

P. P. S. and of course Arnav's pathetic, I didn't love her before marriage and Aakash's "Jo khushiji ne kiya"! Ugh! You do deserve much better Khushi!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 23 July 2012 at 10:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Raykaaashi_Drwhomusicfan5velanginiStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

congratulations rima
you are sizzler now

thanks buddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

velangini

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGFan-2b-not2b

Couldn't agree more! 

It irks me no end when I see how she is getting treated all the time & she is expected to be happy just because Arnav will at times try & woo her and at the others drop her like a hot potato! :-)

You have to be married & live with someone to appreciate how terrible it is not be THE priority in your partner's life. 

I guess for me it's even more difficult to stomach cos I married into a family where my father-in-la, in a room full of people, clearly told my husband, that from now onwards I should be my husband's first priority over every other relationship because we were now two halves of a very special whole. And my husband has been true to that... And when that happens your partner doesn't have to ask u to be his & his family's emotional bedrock, u do it happily & willingly, secure in the knowledge that u r the most imp thing in his /her life.

Sibling love & romantic/spouse love are two completely different emotions yet there will always be a hierarchy - one will take priority over the other.. And no prizes for guessing what that should be!! And if sibling love needs to be reassured that it's a priority at all times, even though u r married, have a physical and emotional relationship with your spose, then it's clingy and frankly unhealthy! If I feel that my brother ( who is happily married) should give me priority over or as much as his wife, I need my head examined & he'd probably agree!

P. S. can I add that it pisses me off no end when Miami calls Khushi & Payal phaati saari & khoon bhaari taang and neither of the Raizada boys or for that matter Raizada clan feels the need to check her? Is this love? Really?

P. P. S. and of course Arnav's pathetic, I didn't love her before marriage and Aakash's "Jo khushiji ne kiya"! Ugh! You do deserve much better Khushi!
well said and i am glad you have such a family

sibling love and spouse love are indeed very different. wonder why ipk has it so entagled

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiRaykakushipuglyStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top