Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because Khushi You Deserve So Much More... (Page 28)

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Very well written...

BECAUSE SHE DESERVES that ASR beg her to forgive him.
Because she was the one ONLY ONE who came through for him when he needed her.
SHE PROTECTED HIM
SHE SAVED HIM
Welll conventionally ths husband looks out for his wife. In this case Khushi was the saviour...

Well a lot of people glorified the bro-sis relationship...but well...bro-sis are related at birth...its not a relation either one creates...In a way aren't they supposed to look after each other any way...??

But the husband wife relation is made by two people...in this case it was forced...and Khushi still stood up for ASR

And that too with what he did to her...
How can these cuple of flirtations ever acquit him of what he did- and how he behaved with her??
Remember the day he got married- that sindoor he put wihch was more like a slap...
The grahpravesh he did and then dropped her inside the bEdroom.
HE KICKED HER OUT of the room to let her sleep in that winter cold
He let her take all the blame for a marriage she herself didnt know why it happened??
And every single day the way he behavd with her...like SINER...without even telling her what Sin she might have done...

Why should Khushi give into his romantic flirtations? 
Without he being reminded of how he behaved...
How simple for ASR- to ruin one's life in a blink of an eye and then start getting lovey dovey within a blink of an eye...

I want Khushi to leave RM...take up a job...fend for herself and her family...look after her family...become independent...
I want Khushi to find a person who truly loves her because he loves her...not because he loves his family member(s) and is loving Khushi because of that...

AND MOST IMPORTANT,

I REALLY WANT KHUSHI TO VENT IT OUT on the Raizadas (minus Nani please)
I WANT TO SEE HER AGGRESSIVE...ANGRY...
SHOW ASR WHAT HE DID AND ON WHAT BASIS IS HE CONFESSING HIS LOVE NOW

ASK HIM WHY SHE DESERVED ALL THAT IN THE PAST...

TELL ASR THAT YOU MARRIED ME THEN COZ OF DI AND ARE LOVING ME NOW COZ OF DI...So basically to hell with you...

I REALLY WANT ASR TO BEG HER NOW...
That will be one track I wouldn't mind being going on for a long time...

We as audience have felt so much for this character...hopefully CVs / PH will feel it too...and give Khushi the respect she dserves

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiMahi122DrwhothechaigirlSiri22kushipuglyStormChaserrima

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
watched the epi again & OMG, i felt sick of anjali todayDeadDeadDeadDead
she smiled ONLY when arnav told her that he didn't marry kushi for love but for diDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngry
she hugged him Only when he told her she is the most important personAngryAngryAngryAngry
i hope Gupta family find out soon about this contract marriage & give a hard time to all raizadas especially sick anjali minus naniAngryAngryAngryAngry
Arnav saying that he started loving kushi after marrying, then OMG all those RABBAVEs before marriage, that sexy kiss on cheek before payash wedding, what was all that Arnav.AngryAngryAngry
Arnav,why are ruining all our favourite rabbave's by this stuppid cheap statement of yoursAngryAngryAngry
CVs for God sake, we are not some immature viewers who will die with arnav smirk. We take this show very seriously as this is very close to our hearts, pz CVs don't spoil it by yr stupid mistakesCryCryCryCry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiymail_myMaverick29yongshinMahi122DrwhothechaigirlSiri22abracadabraStormChasermusicfan5pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmFazila~rima

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Originally posted by Punkin22

[QUOTE=coolgal49]Sorry guys, do not agree with the general consensus that Khushi leaving RM was a good decision. I do not agree.

If one looks objectively, The Raizada family has suffered a huge betrayal - Anjali being betrayed by her husband is much bigger than Khushi not being trusted! Ofcourse, one will doubt Khushi - she is the new comer and she did not have proof of what she was accusing Shyam for. Remember, ASR TRUSTED her against Shyam - That is the key!

Regarding Anjali being the most important person in Arnav's life - YES, why not? Anjali has been more than a mother to Arnav - Their equation is totally different.<font color="#cc3300"> Ask any man - For him his mother is the most important person in the world, then comes the wife!</font>

Anjali and Arnav have gone through hardships when they were young! If he had placed Khushi first, my respect for him would have died instantly.

Khushi and Arnav still have to grow as husband and wife - Yes Khushi figured it out that he was kidnapped, and saved his life and risked hers, and that's what made Arnav trust her without any proof. That is growth in my opinion.

But at this stage, when she knows that Arnav needs all the support, it was her duty to stay back and give him the mental support that he so required. But what does she choose to do - Make an excuse and walk out!

Arnav and Anjali's conversation was the best part! Yes, It is Khushi who accused Shyam of all he had done - So obviously Anjali would feel insecure as she has no one but her brother to lean      on.
and the reassurance that he gives her was fantastic!!! Yes, Arnav was right that he did not love Khushi before marriage - They were merely attracted to each other - Love is much more that - Love was Khushi risking everything for Arnav's safety. Love was Arnav's trust in Khushi's words against Shyam's.

My two cents worth - They have a lot to grow and most importantly - Older relationships cannot be sidelined for new ones. The balance between all is what counts and Arnav was spot on today!

My two cents worth!
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I found your post very interesting and I can't say I agree with most of it especially red print. I don't know where you are from dear but you are wrong in your statement that all men puts their Mother's over wife. Not in my world, US. That is not true and I don't know ofany that it is true. That Arnav made that statement to Anjali means Khushi should leave till his gets his priority strait.</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anjali is not a 10 year old; she is a grown woman that needs to learn to stand on her own two feet. She is going to be a Mother. That child will need someone strong to raise it. </font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><strong>We will just have to agree to disagree...
</font>

I agree with u completely on what u said about the red part!!! Maybe there are men who do that and they shuld BUT NOT ALL MEN PUT THEIR MOTHER OVER THEIR WIFE!! Especially in US but also in general too. However i do agree that maybe afterall Khushi shuld have left instead she shuld have stayed with arnav and given him the support he needed and he wants her to be by him at this time but yet again being the kind of girl khushi is and thinking everything waz her fault she thought this will help and is the right thing to do. Anywyas to sum it up i feel bad for arnav idk what hes gonna do without khushi!! You can tell he wants her with him all the time these days!

@Kasu4lyfe, thank you for post and I am glad you understand my point about husbands.  I also understand what you said about Khushi staying and helping Arnav and I agree to a point.

But Arnav has not completely become Khushi husband in her mind.  She has many hurts and pains that need healing and some of the healing will need to come from RM.  She has been disrespected in that household much to long and it must stop and be readdressed.  That is what this new track is about.  Khushi cannot forget how her marriage started and we need the battered and brusied wedding night to be erased and obliterated.  When Khushi walked back into RM she will be entering as equal as everyone in home plus they will know ASR loves this woman beyond anything or anyone. (I am speaking of re-marriage)  And nothing we tear them apart...Thank you again for you comment...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
So irritated with CVs today. Totally hated the entire Anjali-Arnav conversation!

ymail_myStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

r

Kya hua Ash?

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...i so wanted her to leave...n im glad she did...she had to...before he throws her out...n she knows he can...n will....He reminded her again that its a contract marriage...so after 6 months its over...

When did he ever tell her he loved her?? Oh ya when he though he might die...during his kidnapping...n after that...never...im sure she heard the convo b/w the 2 n heard him say why he married her n never loved her...half of it...n another MU...sigh...

PlovesArshiStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmrima

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Brilliantly said!

Khushi you are too good for them.

They don't deserve an angel like you!

May be ASR will realize your worth when you are no longer there!

Looking at the spoiler pic he was again pulling her with that smirk on his face. No regret,no repentance,no guilt,no realization whatsoever. Today's epi sealed the deal for me. ASR has no spine.First he didn't tell the truth to PI,and he goes on to say he never loved her? Couldn't he atleast have said "maybe I loved her,I don't know but only after marriage I realized how much I love and trust her" Is it too much to ask.

And the way he was fawning over her and saying that no one can come between us. what the heck? If till yday I was disappointed in him for not speaking up in front of family from today I just loathe him. His smirks does nothing for me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiRaykaStormChasermusicfan5rima

Go to top